The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

9-11

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby bionic » Wed May 25, 2011 4:13 am

Do you realize HOW close we came to crashing and destroying the whole world with that?
VERY close (not Obamas, fault..he inherited it, after Clinton's suplus, even)
It's an fing miracle
May not be the most prettiest one, but it iS one
And Obama performed it.
Like him or not..it's true

oh and Osama Bin Laden... D-e-a-d

just cause' you disagree wiht his ways..you can't deny his grandness, becoming more apparent again, grandness
it ain't easy to rule during hard times

He f'd up with pushing the healthcare stuff when he should have pushed jobs and economy more
all the dems did..and their arrogance lost them their power

it is what it is

but the depression..the all out depression that shluld have come, that we all deserved..didn't

that's HUGE
not close to perfect, but HUGE

Miraculous!!!
:mrgreen:
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed May 25, 2011 5:18 am

CodeBlackv2 wrote:Yes, 9-11 is sad when you consider that the image of the US has fallen so far that people like Bin Laden thought the world would be a better place if they killed a bunch of innocent people in America. That fall has come from a number of things, not the least of which is the utter corruption of US politicians and having a crunk president. e.g. BO giving billions of tax payer dollars, as "stimulus" money, to his campaign supporters who owed huge amounts of back taxes. BO belongs in jail. So be prepared for more 911's.

Pretty lame in my opinion...If anyone deserves to be jailed it's the group of people ( a select few ) who started this bogus middle east police action under the ridiculous guise of WMD's and keeping the citizenry save. It's all a bunch of bull as a means to make millions and millions of dollars while spending billions and billions of that very same citizenry's money.

Has Obama become one.................maybe, maybe it's the only way he could stay whole.......who knows for sure...........One thing I know for sure is that based on the above quote..........you certainly do not!

Bin Laden was a convenience...................nothing more................it's why you won't see pictures until the perfect them, or backtrack the data to fit the story. Hard to believe some people can't accept this, yet are so willing to accept things tied to 9-11 that are utterly impossible, things that have yet to be proven. Oh they do have movies though, I'm sure you've seen them. :lol:

Obama was handed a huge bucket of sh*t............call it drawing a short straw..........Mayebe you can tell all of us how you would have handled the short runs that took down 100 plus year old institutions who had 1 billion in capital one day, and zero the next!

Love to hear your analysis.................Only if you grasp that situation in full. It's something you can't make up as you go.

Have they called the Twister in Joplin Missouri's 9-11 yet????????????? How about Alabama? I saw Brian Williams referring to it as ( Looks like Baghdad or Afghanistan ) see THEY never miss an opportunity is reinforce their agendas...............even if in subtle ways.

Remember there is nothing wrong with the air down there.....................so by all means breath away. :crazy: It's important to note that none of this sways the average persons thinking process when it comes to.....................keeping the citizenry safe. So by all means keep on keepin on.................just keep truckin babe!!

UAL recently reissued ( by mistake ) or was in AA?????????????????? The old Flight 93 and another that was supposedly flown into certain structures that day. Yeah they called it a mistake, some computer data base mix up kind of thing. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Took the paying public a few days to put 2 and 2 together-------------it was only after they complained about it that the numbers were changed and a presser of " gee we made a mistake " was issued.

Always remember the phrase " Never forget " lol >>>>>>>>>>with all the excitement how on earth is that ever going to be possible???????????

9-11 was and is Legend, and personally I think that's where it truly belongs. I think that it spawned more business opportunities than any other single event in history, along with more scams, shake downs, and dishonesty.

Did they ever officially charge Bin Laded with that crime, or was it just a blanket type policy where they simply said " Trust Us " it had Al_K_DUH's fingerprints all over it?????????????? :liar: :wtf:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sun May 29, 2011 6:39 pm

Where you see "agendas" I see normal, everyday occurrences and normal human behavior. We live in different worlds. Paranoia will destroy ya.
CodeBlackv2

Postby capricorn » Mon May 30, 2011 12:23 pm

but the depression..the all out depression that shluld have come, that we all deserved..didn't

Uhh, what world are you living in? :eh:

The unemployment rate is up to 9.0% The dollar is still sinking. Productivity is down. Home foreclosure rates may have slowed, but that is only because banks are dragging out the processes...
... oh yeah, and our national debt is at 14 trillion and climbing
http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Before you praise the "grandness" that is obama, he has to pull us out of the water, not just keep our head floating above it (which he isn't even doing either)

As far as I'm concerned we are no where in the clear yet and the threat of a depression is a serious one.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue May 31, 2011 4:45 am

CodeBlackv2 wrote:Where you see "agendas" I see normal, everyday occurrences and normal human behavior. We live in different worlds. Paranoia will destroy ya.

With all due respect Black--------------you're an absolute idiot!

I'm paranoid about like I'm a HOMO. Get a life! Better yet...............Go call sumbodie!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cole

PS. Cue Kansas " DUST IN THE WIND " :lol: :roll:
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Tue May 31, 2011 9:28 am

I'm paranoid about like I'm a HOMO.

You're a HOMO? :shock: :lol: No wonder! :lol: Does this mean being born natually paranoid too is normal? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding everyone no need for gay hate mail!
greeney2

Postby BloodStone » Tue May 31, 2011 10:04 am

Obama was handed a huge bucket of sh*t............call it drawing a short straw....

Gotta disagree with ya there cole. He wasnt handed anything, the guy knew what he was running for before he was elected, and spent a fortune to be elected. Anyone ever wonder why this guy spent nearly a billion dollars, and this election will hit the billion dollar mark for a job that pays 400 ,000 dollars ?

I am not buying that we inherited crap. He couldnt handle it , he shouldnt have run for the job. I'm tired of hearing that cop out, thats all it is. The fraud cant take any responsability for himself. He almost single handedly destroyed this country, trying to play GOD.

Man up boy child Obamao. Thank god he now has a record to run on, I mean to run from. He will be a one term loser.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue May 31, 2011 11:16 am

Cool, and true, I'm not as tuned into Obama has most people are, but I do know who he worked for before it got involved in politics. That is probably why he issued a KILL ORDER for Bin Laden.....some are calling it a revenge killing, that's for another thread.

Bush had agendas and just let his EGO allow for things to get out of hand. Here is a prime example:

High court throws out lawsuit against Ashcroft

WASHINGTON – The Supreme Court ruled Tuesday that former Attorney General John Ashcroft cannot be personally sued over his role in the post-9/11 arrest of an American Muslim who was never charged with a crime.

By a 5-3 vote, the court said Ashcroft did not violate the constitutional rights of Abdullah al-Kidd, who was arrested in 2003 under a federal law intended to make sure witnesses testify in criminal proceedings.

Al-Kidd claimed in a federal lawsuit that the arrest and detention violated the Fourth Amendment's prohibition on unreasonable searches and seizures.

He was held for 16 days, during which he was strip-searched repeatedly, left naked in a jail cell and shower for more than 90 minutes in view of other men and women, routinely transported in handcuffs and leg irons, and kept with people who had been convicted of violent crimes.

Even the justices who disagreed about the constitutional issue agreed that Ashcroft could not be personally sued for his role in al-Kidd's arrest. The court reversed a federal appeals court ruling that denied Ashcroft immunity from liability in this case.

Supreme Court rulings allow high-ranking officials to be held liable but set a high bar: An official must be tied directly to a violation of constitutional rights and must have clearly understood the action crossed that line.Even with Tuesday's ruling, al-Kidd still has claims pending against the FBI agents who obtained the material witness warrant used to arrest him.

Al-Kidd is a former University of Idaho football star who now teaches English to college students in Saudi Arabia. He was headed to Saudi Arabia on a scholarship in 2003 when federal agents arrested him at Dulles International Airport.

The sworn statement the FBI submitted to justify the warrant had important errors and omissions. The $5,000 one-way, first-class seat that the agents said al-Kidd purchased was, in reality, a coach-class, round-trip ticket. The statement neglected to mention that al-Kidd had been cooperative or that he was a U.S. citizen with a wife and children who also were American.

Al-Kidd was never called to testify in the terrorism-related trial for which he was ostensibly needed, as was the case with roughly three dozen men, almost all Muslims, who were arrested and held in the months and years after Sept. 11 under the material witness statute.

The lawsuit against Ashcroft, attorney general from 2001 to 2005, stemmed from comments he made shortly after 9/11 that the government would preventively detain people suspected of terrorist ties, even if it had no evidence they committed a crime.

The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco, in allowing the lawsuit against Ashcroft to go forward, said using the material witness statute as a pretext to detain someone was a violation of the Fourth Amendment.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_supreme_c ... ft_lawsuit

Now I'm no lawyer, and common sense says that Ashcroft is probably guilty as hell but that guilt is shrouded in a gray sort of haze. I would assume that the US Government would be the target of any such type of lawsuit and not one man..............but he was/is one of Jr's boys-----So that's where I have issues with that whole administration and their arrogance when it comes to the law.

I mean it states right there that they manufactured evidence, yet the supreme court refuses to consider any of it.

They spawned a multi-billion dollar business off of 9-11, and I think it's gone to their damn heads. Obama could end it all tomorrow but he won't------------and I'm of the believe that he's been advised against it by those who stand to gain the most.

JMHO and why I'm so against the past Administration. Further I must admit that Obama has the communication skilz of a rock..........but I'm sharp enough to realise that that is more than likely by design.

It's been said that he's actually too smart. :lol:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby jaydeehess » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:31 pm

Hmmm, this has turned into an American politics thread has it?

Obama certainly did 'inherit' the mess created by his predecessors. I know that many years ago when I first heard that in the USA one could take out a mortgage for the full value of a home in which one paid ONLY the interest for a certain number of years, then expect the value to rise so that the mortgaged part of the home value would be less, I thought "absolute madness". So you live in your home for 3-5 years paying nothing to principle and then 'qualify' for a mortgage on the basis that its now worth more than the cost of the original mortgage. Obviously if the price stays static or declines then the bank says 'you don't qualify for this loan unless you come up with 15% of the value" You don't have that cash around and are forced out. Bank is happy they made cash on the original mortgage and now don't have to pay you a cent when they sell it to someone else.

I later learned that this was not the only madness that was allowed. It was patently obvious that this house of cards (pun intended) was going to come crashing down sooner or later.

So it finally does in the closing year of the term of the worst POTUS in US history and people are blaming the new guy for not managing to reverse a decade or more of rot in the system!!!!

I am not saying that Obama has been the best at it that he possibly could have been.
However your system is horribly polarized and thus hamstrung. The Reps say cut spending to the bone and cut taxes , the Dems say protect programs and raise a few taxes.

Jeez isn't it obvious that both deep spending cuts and tax hikes on the upper 5% of earners is what is going to be required?

Here's a thought,,, the USA spends more on its Defense Department than IIRC, the rest of the world combined. Isn't that a hint at where some savings just might be had?

BTW Hi All.

Cole hasn't changed much it seems, other than his sexual orientation. (had to do it, I gotta hit those ones coming right over the plate)
Math, science, history unraveling the mystery, that all started with a Big Bang.....BANG!!
jaydeehess

Postby jaydeehess » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:45 pm

Frankly if Obama does end up being a one term POTUS I predict that the Republicans will have no better a run at reducing the national deficit/debt than he had. At least not with the any of the group running on that side right now.

Put Bachmann in, then Canada and Mexico will be talking fences to keep the cheap labour from the USA out. :D
Math, science, history unraveling the mystery, that all started with a Big Bang.....BANG!!
jaydeehess

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts