The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

CBS announcer: Any U.S. soldier would shoot Pelosi, strangle

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Guest » Mon May 11, 2009 11:13 am

@ 5:16 pm by Michael O'Brien
The Hill

CBS Sports commentator David Feherty drew criticism Friday for suggesting any U.S. soldier would murder House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) if given the chance.

"From my own experience visiting the troops in the Middle East, I can tell you this, though: despite how the conflict has been portrayed by our glorious media, if you gave any U.S. soldier a gun with two bullets in it, and he found himself in an elevator with Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and Osama bin Laden, there's a good chance that Nancy Pelosi would get shot twice, and Harry Reid and bin Laden would be strangled to death," Feherty wrote in an a D Magazine piece welcoming former President George W. Bush back to Dallas.

Feherty, a former professional golfer who now helps call golf events for CBS, said that troops love former President Bush by contrast, and praised the former commander-in-chief for having prevented additional terrorist attacks during his time in office.

Liberal media watchdog Media Matters for America demanded an apology for the remarks Friday.

LINK

Postby Jaack » Mon May 11, 2009 12:54 pm

The man is genius and awesome. He lives here in big D and I hear him often on the radio. He's hilarious.
What?
Jaack

Postby BloodStone » Mon May 11, 2009 1:33 pm

Facta are facts.

I believe most would, hell most people in this country is ready to shoot her.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Tairaa » Mon May 11, 2009 4:49 pm

Watch out BloodStone! Utterance of threats. ;) :lol:

Watch the FBI show up in a couple of hours now eh? :P
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts