The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Obama Beaten Up

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby antz123 » Tue May 24, 2011 5:14 am

I have followed this part of forum for sometime.

I am not an American, and may be I dont have an idea on how bad you guys might be suffering or facing problems on daily level.

So there is a like a VERY high possibility that am all wrong.

However is this thread about " The Obama Administration" or is it about "Lets Bash Obama Administration". I mean there must be atleast somethings which that guy must be doing right.
I read sometime back amount of jobs created in health, new energy and educations had grown.
When this guy came in Dollar was bashed up plus things were going in downward spiral. From a high speed crash first step is deceleration, then braking and then moving ahead in right direction. And even one of this step cannot happen in ANY presidents single term. Pension relief act, Fraud prevention acts, cutting salaries of top bail out executives, closing offshore safe havens etc etc are dirtiest things to do for a Politician and amount of people who would get pissed specially powerful people would be huge. Only US was able to negotiate deal with Swiss bank to get tax fraud case people's bank details. Europe and India are still struggling with it.

If am correct he made sure diverse hiring was introduced, which meant different background and gender equality. I am sure whether its Economy, Education, Jobs, Culture guy has done good stuff. And more over coming from the tight situation when he came to work.

Also on international level he has been your countries great representative. He is respected and accepted world over. All apologies lot better in making statements on Global issues compared to the predecessor.

I end saying i am saying all this as a person outside the country and system. I dont suffer becoz of him nor do i benefit out of him. And dont mean to offend anyone with this post either.

May be since am third person am not seeing how ground realities are. However as harsh they might be am sure he must have done something worthwhile, which out here has eluded me.
antz123

Postby bionic » Tue May 24, 2011 5:53 am

Obams is...for the good.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby greeney2 » Tue May 24, 2011 9:57 am

antz123 I welcome your comments, and I see by your bio you are from India. We would all like to hear more input from you as you may have a better understanding of the problem faced in your region. Since India and Pakistan present a huge threat to your region, being that your relations are not too good, and the USA as acted with Pakistan as an allie, you have your perspective of our Presidents, and the USA. Please be more active posting, and tell us how all the wars in the middle east have impacted India.
greeney2

Postby BloodStone » Tue May 24, 2011 11:36 am

Worst President ever !!!

yes we bash him , cause he's horrible. If you were here during the Bush Presidencey you would have seen even more bashing, but strangley enough once he was out of office most of the bashers left. Now we all agree Obamao is horrible, so we point out all his bad policies for all to see, not the watered down MSM version of lies.

All the jobs you speak of are mostly Government jobs that suck the life out of this once great Nation. He has destroyed our economy to the point of no return. He bad mouths our allies, while appologizing,and cheering on our enemies. Destroyed the best Health care industry in the world. Bailed out failing companies against our constitution to the tune of trillions of taxpayer dollars. He will go down in history as the worst President ever.
And when they prove he wasnt even allowed to run for office, all he has done , will have to be undone, Do you have any idea how bad that will be for this country / I do ! it's not going to be pretty and will split this country in half. He is illegally serving as President, and it will be proven shortly.

There is so much more of his destruction to list in this post. It would be easier to list what he has accomplished, so here is that list :

supposedly killed Bin laden

well thats about it for success as our Fraudulant President.

Thankfully he is a one term Fraud of a President, and the people who voted him in because they didnt want to look racist, will now have to vote against him to stop from looking stupid.

welcome aboard

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby bionic » Tue May 24, 2011 2:24 pm

You'd get hit by a cigarette?
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Tue May 24, 2011 5:04 pm

I hate to do the quote thing but this is too important.

antz123 wrote:However is this thread about " The Obama Administration" or is it about "Lets Bash Obama Administration". I mean there must be atleast somethings which that guy must be doing right.

Obama has done a few good things but the bad things he's done FAR outweigh any few positive things he's done.

antz123 wrote:I read sometime back amount of jobs created in health, new energy and educations had grown.

That is nothing but spin from the BO friendly news media. Economies ebb and flow. There is little that a president can do to save a down economy. If you look at the history of the US economy over the last century you see that the ups and downs had little to do with who was president. However, BO has done some things that have seriously hurt the US economy.

antz123 wrote:When this guy came in Dollar was bashed up plus things were going in downward spiral. From a high speed crash first step is deceleration, then braking and then moving ahead in right direction. And even one of this step cannot happen in ANY presidents single term.

The dollar value is not controlled by the president. Its effected by a number of things but mostly by the Federal Reserve, which answers to congress, not the president.

antz123 wrote:Pension relief act, Fraud prevention acts, cutting salaries of top bail out executives, closing offshore safe havens etc etc are dirtiest things to do for a Politician and amount of people who would get pissed specially powerful people would be huge.

That was nothing but BO going after his political opponents (their backers) and it effects VERY few people. I'm for eliminating any form of corruption and if I believed that was what BO was doing then I would applaud it. But I know better. For example, BO has denied emergency federal funds to states that are Republican.

antz123 wrote:If am correct he made sure diverse hiring was introduced, which meant different background and gender equality.

Irrelevant. Equal hiring laws have been in place since the early 1970's. In fact, much of the American black community is angry that BO has done nothing meaningful in this area, other than grand standing.

antz123 wrote:I am sure whether its Economy, Education, Jobs, Culture guy has done good stuff. And more over coming from the tight situation when he came to work.

Sounds like you're buying the news media hype.

antz123 wrote:Also on international level he has been your countries great representative.

Wow! What? I don't know where you get that from. BO has traveled all over the world making the US look like idiots. BO has bashed his own country to death. Might make you feel better but it accomplishes nothing good for Americans. He isn't your president. He's ours. Hard to tell, I know.

antz123 wrote:He is respected and accepted world over. All apologies lot better in making statements on Global issues compared to the predecessor.

Any idiot can run around apologizing, especially when he doesn't have to live with the consequences. Listening to BO bash America is like calling up a service company to complain about bad service and all you get is a bunch of apologies, without them fixing the problem. Useless.

antz123 wrote:May be since am third person am not seeing how ground realities are. However as harsh they might be am sure he must have done something worthwhile, which out here has eluded me.

Yes it has eluded us as well. The only good thing I've seen, worth mentioning, was re-tasking the US space program to go back to real science and doing the risky things that private companies cannot do. I'll give him a pat on the back for that, as soon as I'm done paying my horrendous taxes to fund more of his corrupt cronies!

BO isn't single-handedly ruining the country. He is part of the Democrat MACHINE. And that machine has been around for a century, made powerful by Woodrow Wilson and FDR. Collectively, they are ruining the country and the whole world will end up paying the price. People have no idea just how corrupt these crooks are. That is the saddest part.
CodeBlackv2

Postby antz123 » Thu May 26, 2011 4:52 am

I have personally suffered because of Terrorism that India has faced. Also I was in Mumbai when 26/11 happened. In fact the only terrorist who got captured eventually fired at our building also, however God's grace except for broken glasses it didn't damage much.

India is very vast and so would our opinions be. I mean I don't represent India's view but view of One Indian.

I once read a great story, post second world war, America was looking for strong ally in Asia. Ally need to be aggressive and preferably a democratic state. And America narrowed down to two countries. Becoz the both China and erstwhile USSR were not US friendly nations. So America had two choice and it picked one country to support. One of the country had some friendly relation with America's non-friendly country was rejected and thus other country was chosen.

So over next few decades and even today million of dollars were poured into one country. Important areas where this money was spent was in the country’s economy, training and equipping its military and its intelligence services.

Fast forward to today. Country which was funded by America is in Economic doldrums, is one of the most vociferous about its Anti American stand, is blamed with direct and indirect proofs of supporting terrorism, and politically faced coups and last but not least was the place where Americas Most Wanted guy was recently shot. Other country values democracy as America, is growing in Economy and gaining respectable stature. We all two countries i am speaking about. As anecdotal it seems it is however the truth. And even till today the funds given to fight the "war on terror" have no accountability. Whether that money is going to fight the WOT or is it going to enhance the Nuclear Warheads, or is it going towards just building its Milatary prowess is question that doesn't have any clear answer.

Its surprising for most of us here, why would a country need to build its military saying they are doing to keep a minimum deterrent with India. With their economy fallout etc, do you first need to build your industries or focus on getting more guns. And tragic beauty is out of 3 wars fought between the two nations, never was the first bullet fired from this side. And story which started from second world war, to Carter Admin, the Reagan, the Bushes is still on today.

Same is the story of Taliban, who were being crushed erstwhile USSR and were supported till 2001. Taliban till then were also supported by US's Ally of the area. If am correct in recent interview it was said by the ex-president of the ally nation that the BILLIONS of dollars given to us were used to making our security of country strong not were used to crush terrorism.

I since am only airing my opinion, not that of a group or a nation, letting all the people decide which nations are being talked about here.

So even as we started this discussion bashing Obama, it was first time since second world war, that some one has asked this country to show me where the money is going? or else forget all about the aid.

Again am not intending to hurt or be disrespectful to any person of any country. most of us are not fighting against each others, but its the politicians ruling on both sides.

greeney2 wrote:antz123 I welcome your comments, and I see by your bio you are from India. We would all like to hear more input from you as you may have a better understanding of the problem faced in your region. Since India and Pakistan present a huge threat to your region, being that your relations are not too good, and the USA as acted with Pakistan as an allie, you have your perspective of our Presidents, and the USA. Please be more active posting, and tell us how all the wars in the middle east have impacted India.
antz123

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts