The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Man falls into ocean after trying to swat shark

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby chiselray » Mon May 11, 2009 5:40 am

What was the moron doing 3-4 miles off shore in a dinghy ?
What a tard...you deserve to lose a leg just for the lack of common sense you use..
chiselray

Postby Tairaa » Mon May 11, 2009 9:26 am

Yeah, well you do have a point there Chisel, 3-4 miles offshore in a dingy is a pushing it a touch.

Samus-

Yes I see it the same way. Good example with an insect being caught by a spider.

The spider eats the insect, the shark eats everything including people, it's the natural way of things. I guess I misunderstood you for saying that he should have been killed. Similar to saying that the fly that escaped the web before the spider could wrap it up should have been eaten by the spider.

I figure since he escaped he deserves to have escaped.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby mael » Mon May 11, 2009 1:29 pm

People should be allowed to be eaten by sharks in peace.

I wonder if the dinghy was one of those you blow up with a foot pump or with your breath?

Y'see I do things like that 'n all. I used to inflate a 1.5 metre dinghy with a whale motif (for kids), then I and my currently favoured g/f would go far enough out so we could (read books) without perverts on the shore seeing us.

I got caught out once though by a boat full of divers cruising by as we were (reading) in the sea without any clothes on. Damn these waters are clear! :oops:
mael

Postby chiselray » Mon May 11, 2009 8:40 pm

I reckon the guy had been drinking...all those city folk drink and boat...no wonder he fell in...his boat took off and all..so its settled then..he was drunk driving..
chiselray

Postby Tairaa » Mon May 11, 2009 8:53 pm

Sounds like it. Reaching for a paddle.... With the engine engaged... :lol:
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby chiselray » Tue May 12, 2009 1:26 am

and brain ?
chiselray

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue May 12, 2009 2:44 am

Like in Sweden last week.
4 bears were chasing 1 deer and they got into a football field and then left the area.
What do humans do a few hours later?
They shoot the 4 bears including a mother bear which everyone knew she had 3 babies.
THEY WERE CHASING DINNER FFS!
Fucking humans. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby chiselray » Tue May 12, 2009 3:15 am

this world can be so kfd..
The local governments are much to blame for that... :evil: :evil:
chiselray

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts