The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

ufo?

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby drago337 » Sat May 14, 2011 6:59 am

I live in South Carolina and last night I was on the roof balcony when I saw something that was not an airplane, it made no noise. it went by lower than the planes run here. It had 3 light in the rear and one light in the front. It was kind of a triangle.
Anyone know of anything about it or see anything?
drago337

Postby thunder » Sat May 14, 2011 5:24 pm

wish i could help in any way. how big was it? and did yu report it to NUFORC? its never to late to list it there. as far as i know its the BEST reporting site on the net, many people read it ,and post there, maby another report in your area of the same object. hope you find one, he list the sightings there onc a month and there are 100's.
thunder

Postby drago337 » Sun May 15, 2011 6:00 am

thanks, I will report it. I am not sure of size but it was not small. I was on the 8th floor and it was maybe 200 ft over me...
when I reported it I saw that there was something a couple days ago seen also.
drago337

Postby bionic » Mon May 16, 2011 6:00 am

something similar happened to me..in 87'
8-)
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby thunder » Mon May 16, 2011 4:25 pm

maby some day people will step up and talk about the things thay see, but are afraid
of ridacule, and keep quiet . BOB WHITE is a great example for all of us, he fought till the day he died to get the truth about his object out to the public, now its up to bluesman to carry on.

bionic--- what was your exp. like?
thunder

Postby bionic » Mon May 16, 2011 5:00 pm

okay..sheesh..
it was 1987..
Hinesvile Georgia
I was very young (22), freshly married to a boy in the army, living in a trailor park and working the late shift at a laundry mat.

I had already had missing time at that laundry mat that night.
I had been reading some book..zoned out..and suddenly it was , like two hours later.
I had zoned out on books before but not lost two whole hours.

The laundry mat I was working at had no customers that night..but I had to stay there until ten(rules!)..but..suddenly it was twelve.
hmm
I remember being in a fantastic mood..
it was one of those misty, foggy nights.
I love a misty foggy..spooky night...so I was loving it.
No one else on the road but me.

I was jamming to Bob Marley.(love Bob Marley)

All was well..I pull up to my (our, me and my h's trailor..at the time, my sis and her boyfriend, soon to be H, were staying with us)
Redemption Song was on..I love, love, love that song so I wanted to hear it all before I turned off my van to go in.

So, I am lost in the song, eyes closed, jamming.
I open my eyes and and am immediately totally confused.
There is a weird glowing green fog all around me
I go right into fight or flight mode..I jump out of my still running, van
I look around me..everything is glowing green, I am very confused.. I look at my arms, bathed in green glow..erie..I wonder why no one else in the trailor park hasn't looked out their window and noticed all this..I am thinking quickly..freaking out..adrenaline..confusion...
then... suddenly a clear thought enters my mind, "look up"..so..slowly, I do (I am standing next to my sister's car as I do this)

Above me, centered above me, maybe a couple hundred feet up..maybe not even that high, is a HUGE black traingular ship (silent..just floating there..this was before triangular ships were known about..its shape,even confused me)
It had green lights on it, set up much like a bowling pin pattern.

I start to lose consciousness from shock..my body goes weak and I fall on my sisters car, it is holding me up.
With all my strength I find my voice... at first a whisper, then screaming..screaming my h's name over and over..

a man in the next trailor runs out (he thought I was being attacked or raped, I think)
He looks at me confused. With all my strength (because my body felt limp) I lift an arm to point up. He looks up and his jaw drops.

I can't look up any more..I refuse to look at it...too overwhelming..I see my front dor snap open..My H, sis and bro in law rush out I suddenly hear a loud POP...I look up..it is gone and green sparklies that ease into white sparklies(like with fireworks) are falling from the sky..the wreaks of sulfur.

I scream to my H "Did you see it?!" (forgetting my neighbor)
He saw nothing... but my bro in law saw the sparks falling from the sky.

It was the official beginning of a journey that went on for years (that actually had always had gone on, throughout my life and for all I know, I probably still)

I and that neighbor who also saw it never spoke of it to each other. (which I find weird)
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby thunder » Tue May 17, 2011 4:45 pm

now THAT exp. would scare the HELL out of me!!
yes that probubly still do visit you. i do hope you never remembered being inside that craft!
im SURE i would want to forget it. seen MANY strange craft here but NO triangle shaped ones yet. time will never dim the memory of an exp. like that. WOW
i had to ask.and bring that memory back:(

THANK YOU for posting it!
thunder
thunder

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts