The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Pakistani Nukes + Terrorists = Uh Oh

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun May 10, 2009 12:23 pm

Wasn´t talking about that.
In basics most people are no different from one another since most are selfish bastards who would kill the rest for 1 tomato if it only as 1 tomato left in the world. :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
User avatar
Dark-Samus
 
Posts: 2584
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Tairaa » Sun May 10, 2009 12:31 pm

If the only source of food on the planet was a tomato, I'd kill you for it. Yes. Then I'd take the seeds, eat dirt and tomato and hope that the plant grew fast enough for me to get more tomatoes to eat.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa
 
Posts: 2940
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby mael » Sun May 10, 2009 12:43 pm

screamzero wrote:Thanks for proving my point.


In your (somewhat limited) mind.
User avatar
mael
 
Posts: 1762
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby screamzero » Sun May 10, 2009 1:45 pm

Thank you for being a prime, yet immature contributer, of an example of this phenom...your relativism is more of a juvenile orientation indicated by a stunted morale value in the realm of compassion and empathies.

This is especially typical among latter adolescent males and young male adults. It specifically has to do with an underdeveloped section of the brain (in teenagers) that can remain stunted unless challenged with ethical determinations so as to develop a more perceiving conscious. Please note the age group of first time offender criminals.

This has been physiologically proven under medical laboratory conditions within only the last two decades of studies by the visual and electronic surveillance of certain brain patterns in tissue development and electrical impulse observations.

This explains why you insist on making your 'playing field' in your favor ( cordoned territory - aggressive, youthful male trait) and insert your latter acrid remark so as to twist your perception as correct, a vain-glorious justification. and a blatant arrogance.....another potent character defect in relativist seduced mentalities: Narcissism, as indicated by the expression of arrogance and "put downs" that are reveled in. Thank you for your input mael.
User avatar
screamzero
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: Texas, U.S.A.

Postby mael » Sun May 10, 2009 2:07 pm

Can anyone say:- "chutzpah!" Now you are especially familiar with the language this word comes from, aren't you.

Take your feable attempts at psychological evaluation and shove them.

And more importantly it would be good for debate if you cease trying to load this forum down with pointless distractions.
User avatar
mael
 
Posts: 1762
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby hxxx » Sun May 10, 2009 2:11 pm

mael, re:SZ, wrote:And more importantly it would be good for debate if you cease trying to load this forum down with pointless distractions.


I agree.
hxxx
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby screamzero » Sun May 10, 2009 2:35 pm

I have a much stronger background in this subject than you understand...a life long background...and flippant dismissal of this matters little to me...it's not my problem, its yours.

Your denial still doesn't change the fact that your a relativist mentality with racially amoral attitudes. Plus all the insult you care to pile on me about my intellect and knowledge base doesn't detract from its tested and proven value. Remaining in your ignorance compounds your psychopathies. It is correctable. Emotional illness is more than just a mere distraction, it can lead to mental illness.

For example: fear engenders anger; anger engenders resentments and denials; denial suppresses anger and suppressed anger over long periods brings on depression. If not addressed, mental illness can and will accrue because of the debilitating angst of depression. A combination of anxiety and depression may manifest (manic depressive or bi0-polar, as they like to call it these days). Anxiety, narcissistic defenses; and passive - aggressive behaviors. This can lead to criminal insanity in its most extreme cases (your a ways off from that.....yet.)
User avatar
screamzero
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: Texas, U.S.A.

Postby screamzero » Sun May 10, 2009 3:11 pm

hxxx wrote:
mael, re:SZ, wrote:And more importantly it would be good for debate if you cease trying to load this forum down with pointless distractions.


I agree.

I bet you know more about this than I do huh hexxxx. Contribute something beside being some yes man...or do YOU not believe in the debilitating acrimony and of the mental dumbing down of relative rationalization and justification. That stuff has killed millions of addicts as well as "normies". The world is sick with it. Give. The rationalization and justifications of terrorists is a prime example...and that ain't even about relativism; that's a western problem. Get in the solution or learn something.
User avatar
screamzero
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: Texas, U.S.A.

Postby CodeBlack » Sun May 10, 2009 4:19 pm

screamzero wrote:Thank you for being a prime, yet immature contributer, of an example of this phenom...your relativism is more of a juvenile orientation indicated by a stunted morale value in the realm of compassion and empathies.

This is especially typical among latter adolescent males and young male adults. It specifically has to do with an underdeveloped section of the brain (in teenagers) that can remain stunted unless challenged with ethical determinations so as to develop a more perceiving conscious. Please note the age group of first time offender criminals.

This has been physiologically proven under medical laboratory conditions within only the last two decades of studies by the visual and electronic surveillance of certain brain patterns in tissue development and electrical impulse observations.

This explains why you insist on making your 'playing field' in your favor ( cordoned territory - aggressive, youthful male trait) and insert your latter acrid remark so as to twist your perception as correct, a vain-glorious justification. and a blatant arrogance.....another potent character defect in relativist seduced mentalities: Narcissism, as indicated by the expression of arrogance and "put downs" that are reveled in. Thank you for your input mael.

Well put. You see these "studies" of human behavior by left wing groups all the time. They love to tout them as some kind of explanation of why someone should be discredited. And yet if you did brain and behavior studies of lefties you would find all kinds of abnormalities, under developed areas of the brain, schizophrenia, paranoia, manic depression, narcissism, megalomania, etc. etc. Not to mention that which leads to the moral relativism you mentioned. All of the most evil people in history were socialists, including mass murderers. How foolish it is for a nation to put these people in power. Big mistake.
N2TheBlack
User avatar
CodeBlack
 
Posts: 937
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby CodeBlack » Sun May 10, 2009 4:33 pm

Just one demonstration of the lies of the left. They claim that wife beating is primarily a problem in the South (Mississippi and Alabama) but its actually a bigger problem in the upper midwest. It is under-reported there because when you do report it you get punished by the system.
Case in point (warning: not for the timid or easily offended):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riboisae0JY&feature=related
and:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhpZjpRd420
N2TheBlack
User avatar
CodeBlack
 
Posts: 937
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

cron
  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 1 guest