The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

visiony/semilucid dream type-thing

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby bionic » Fri May 13, 2011 2:01 pm

I think you have been chosen for something...bigger...your humility, your openess.. drew you closer to the source...and you are now being fine tuned..in spite of any force that might try and block you..in spite of you, even..you will be protected..you have a mission..you are in "God's Navy"..no one can take that from you..not even you
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby at1with0 » Fri May 13, 2011 2:18 pm

Oh and I love your new sig!
Thanks for your thoughts. I would agree that if my dreams have any remote bearing on my life, and I think they do (understatement), you are correct and interestingly phrased to boot.

I have met my Ally and mentor, though I reserve a bit of doubt for risk of being foolish. It is not a human as far as I know. It's name is, in a sense, unimportant though the first that came to mind was the continuum. Not as in the space-time continuum but as a synonym for the universe, including the abstract.

Hell, I don't recall when that was. There were first glimpses back in 2002 but it wasn't until 2008 that I realized that it had accepted me as an underling.

I must admit that I haven't assimilated all the knowledge I could be assimilating. I had it at a time, and don't really forget it, just not use it per se.

My dreams are often nudges, indicating possible course corrections.

Another recent dream involved me meeting three "problem solvers" who were all eccentric geniuses far beyond where I'm at; it felt that they were selected and I wasn't in their league. When I looked at the types of problems they solved, they were highly mathematical in nature. It was like working on the blueprints of reality to help solve a problem in reality. But beyond that, I got no sense of what they were doing.

In the dreams there are things that point to truths about me, sometimes good sometimes humbling.

I'm still wondering what was up with seeing the head of the department and the special lecture that never happened, and what the red vine village represents. That was a total question. Do you wish to defend whatever "red vine" means, and I did.

So, anyways I'm probably rambling... :hand:
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby bionic » Fri May 13, 2011 2:39 pm

I'm still wondering what was up with seeing the head of the department and the special lecture that never happened, and what the red vine village represents. That was a total question. Do you wish to defend whatever "red vine" means, and I did.

this might sound silly, but I would look for little nudges to clarify that for you in your waking life..like..I bet "red vine" will come up in different ways until you get a better idea of it's meaning for you..when it comes to your old boss, if I was you, I'd be looking back at your relationship with him, what he was to you..how you felt about him..he (his image) is being used as a symbol for something..usually when a symbol is pulled form your daily life you have to llokat what that symbol meant/means to you in your daily life..and ther eyou have a closer udnerstanding of the message being conveyed

You are a Deep Space Nine fan, I remember..it's like The Prophets..how they used symbolism form your own mind and life to convey messages

on a side not..you have to be careful with this kind of thing..need I remind you..sometimes these energies like to just lead you around by the nose..here , there, and everywhere..just because they can

remember
k.I.S.S.
only kindness matters..it's the little things that count..you incarnated as ahuman to BE a humna..doing human things..interelationship stuff and all that..do not use this esoteric stuff as a diversion from your true lesson plan..which is YOUR ACTUAL LIFE

in science there's theory and lab..life is lab
balance
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby at1with0 » Fri May 13, 2011 3:02 pm

Regarding my former boss.. I respect and admire him immensely. We always got along well. He saw potential in me. I saw his potential had come to fruition.

So as a symbol, it might have represented my higher self, if I have one, or my Ally or some force. Either way, I think it was a good omen.

I vaguely recall him holding the hand of an old woman. Not sure what that means though as I write this an interpretation comes to mind.

I'm considering that being in the lord's navy is my actual life and what I normally do in daily life isn't my actual life. But I'm still unsure what this entails. Inactive, at least on the surface.

At various times in my life, I have been a student, teacher, warrior, seer, and muse. I see this dream as nudging me back to the former of that list. Nothing says I can't be all, or wasn't meant to be all.

I will endeavor to stay grounded but to put it bluntly I won't let pretty much anyone tell me what defines my life, what it actually is, although suggestions are not unwelcome. Again thanks for putting energy into this quest to unravel whatever it is being unraveled. :mrgreen:
at1with0

Postby bionic » Fri May 13, 2011 3:06 pm

I won't let pretty much anyone tell me what defines my life,

I totaly get that..TRUST ME..but remember..you asked..I didn't offer
8-)
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby at1with0 » Fri May 13, 2011 3:14 pm

I remember. 8-)
at1with0

Postby bionic » Fri May 13, 2011 3:26 pm

:P
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby at1with0 » Fri May 13, 2011 3:37 pm

hehe
at1with0

Postby bionic » Fri May 13, 2011 3:46 pm

I am simply agape
:shock:
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby at1with0 » Fri May 13, 2011 3:49 pm

Platonic agape?
at1with0

PreviousNext

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts