The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Obama insults all legal immigrants

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby greeney2 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:03 pm

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... r_not.html

This is positively the worst example of this idiot presidents administration, apologizing all over the world for the USA. Anyone, like my wife, who had a Grandfather who came to the country LEGALLY VIA ELLIS ISLAND should be insulted and write the White house over this comment. Her Grandfather, was confined in Ellis Island, declared the $20 in his pocket, had to pass a physical, (his best friend sent back to Spain tested postive for TB), had to show he had a job, residence and sponser. we have it all hanging on our wall. This is what immigration should be, and to compare this to the illegal Mexican invading the borders, not paying taxes, using our county facilities, is ludicras. He should be ashamed of himself, putting legal immigration in the same light as the 10 million who crossed the border illegally.

This man is a disgrace for a President making this statement. Guess where he made it? A Democratic fundraiser in San Francisco, the liberal capital of the world.

How do you like the change from Bush now?
greeney2

Postby gudskepteacal » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:26 pm

Well at least we've ended those devastating wars in Iraq and Afghan... :cry:
At least they closed that evil Guant... :shifty:
I mean at least the doors have been flung open in the name of transpar... :?

HEY!!; Wait a minute.. :Doh:

Was it Hope and Change, or we were suppose to Hope in Change occurring :roll:
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby DIss0n80r » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:25 am

What was the insult again? :eh:
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:15 pm

Don't change, keep hoping. I keep hoping we change presidents. I like the way the Brits explained why Obama was not invited to the royal wedding. Good call.
CodeBlackv2

Postby greeney2 » Sun May 01, 2011 10:30 am

I never herd why, what did the say?
greeney2

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sun May 01, 2011 1:24 pm

They said that the wedding was not for the heir apparent and therefore was not a state function. Therefore heads of state, for non-feudal countries, were not invited.
CodeBlackv2

Postby orangetom1999 » Thu May 05, 2011 9:05 am

Greeny2 and others,

You are describing and in the video....the template of how an Ishmaelite works. They want all mixed Multitudes of what Is prefered by "Humans/Humanists" not God Fearing Believers. Also and in particular..this political party wants these people here for the votes it will garner them on political handouts. They do not care what it does to the people who are already here.

You are looking at the template of what is already happening in 'England where the Englishman is going to be taking second place or further down the line while being expected to take First Place RISKS to fund this system of lunacy ...but political expediency. A world turned upside down. This is why I so often say that someone here wants us to become like Englishmen.

This also tells you the name of their god if you are able to think it through carefully. Like the Hebrew leadership of Ancient Israel...here too ....they have switched gods and told no one they have done this. This is how we now have a non represenative government.
This is "feel good " politics...the bartering, trading, and selling the very souls of a people to a template which does not represent them...but someone and something else....not seen and not known.

This is how they plan to make "The Children of the Bond Woman ...heir with the Children of the Free Woman." To bring in the kingdom of Ishmael and get rid of the kingdom of Issac. In Issac shall thy seed be called. They want instead....In Ishmael shall thy seed be called.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby greeney2 » Thu May 05, 2011 9:11 am

I havn't the slightest idea of how that relates to my explanation of my wifes Grandfather, coming into the USA legally through Ellis Island.
greeney2

Postby orangetom1999 » Thu May 05, 2011 11:41 am

greeney2 wrote:I havn't the slightest idea of how that relates to my explanation of my wifes Grandfather, coming into the USA legally through Ellis Island.

Greeny2,

It should be obvious...the relationship is exactly the opposite of how your wifes Grandfather came into the USA legally. Similar to looking in a mirror..it looks the same except that everything is on the opposite side. But the destination will be different.

They dont care how people get here as long as they become voters on the pubic purse. Their votes get bought.
They want these people here exactly in the opposite manner of orderly due process as stated in the governmet charter....the opposite of what happened with your wife's Grandfather. They want something different ..more expedient ..no matter what it does to due process. Exactly what is happening in England.

The due process here is of Issac..and the new template ..the other side of the mirror is of Ishmael. The destinations will be very different.

To support the political process..not the people of this country. Thus meaning the politicians and political process are of Ishmael..not Issac.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Tue May 10, 2011 4:57 pm

orange: What you talkin' bout Humanist? I had a copy of the original manifesto that I can't find now and I agree with about 90% of it, but they keep revising it, so I don't know if I'm up to date. It is true that any ideology can be distorted or hijacked but I think the Humanists have got it basically right. One of my ancestors was one of the first Humanists.

One scary thought, Oliver Stone is a member. Uh oh.

The current manifesto:
Humanist Manifesto
CodeBlackv2

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts