The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

World Politics

More Government Out of Control

This section is designed for foreign politics, outside the United States. The Black Vault serves many different countries, and this forum will hold threads regarding world politics, events, etc.

Postby CodeBlack » Sun May 10, 2009 9:14 am

Colorado Water Rights

It amazes me how Americans came to accept what has become government in the United States. I would never have believed that the government would TAKE ownership of the water falling out of the sky. But the Colorado government has done just that. You cannot collect the water falling out of the sky. That is the government's water. If the original immigrants to America knew this was going to happen they would never have come. And yet one would ask, "If water is such a problem why don't they close the border?" Instead they advertise to get more people to move there and use up more water. Just goes to show how utterly useless government really is.

But we have a MOVEMENT in the US to have government take over everything and run it just as well as they run everything else (right into the ground).

Just as telling is how state and local governments treat the environment. For example many cities spray pesticides for mosquitos every year. These pesticides are poisonous to humans and animals and do very little to control mosquitos. But because companies sell mosquito poison to the city or state they use it. Its all about the money. Despite that there are known organic methods for controlling mosquitos most cities reject that in favor of the costly and damaging pesticides.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby CodeBlack » Sun May 10, 2009 9:14 am

What's next, they going to ban collecting sunlight to power your house?
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Wing-Zero » Mon May 11, 2009 9:29 pm

CodeBlack wrote:What's next, they going to ban collecting sunlight to power your house?

Probably.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby screamzero » Mon May 11, 2009 11:58 pm

We'll have to learn how recycle our piss I guess...and use the left over body heat to generate a nat bulb....wow....sounds like a government project.
screamzero

Postby Wing-Zero » Tue May 12, 2009 3:34 pm

screamzero wrote:We'll have to learn how recycle our piss I guess...and use the left over body heat to generate a nat bulb....wow....sounds like a government project.

Or, you know, storm D.C. and tell them what's what.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby CodeBlack » Wed May 13, 2009 1:07 pm

You're gonna need more than just talk. D.C. is totally out of control.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Nesaie » Wed May 13, 2009 10:04 pm

That is just starting to happen in Colorado? :yawn:

It's been a law in Washington state for a while now. I found out about it a few months ago because there is a local critter who is trying to change the law, not abolish it. Apparently it's harder to get rid of laws than to just change them...I've gotta research that one. So, when I found out about our law, I was wondering what that meant when it floods? Does that mean that it's the state government's responsibility to fix ALL flood damage? My boyfriend asked a lawyer friend of his...the lawyer laughed. Obviously not...but...that could be an interesting case if ever brought to the light.

In WA, the government apparently owns the rain, snow, rivers, etc...yet when their property damages my property they're not responsible for it? :lol: :lol:

It's all idiocy!
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby CodeBlack » Thu May 14, 2009 8:32 am

Politicians refuse to ever remove laws that are no longer valid or are bad laws. Politicians only care about power, and power for its own sake. Removing laws, no matter how ridiculous, would decrease the power of government and they can't have that. I'd love to see that lawsuit.

Up until about 10 years ago there was a law in Texas that made it mandatory to tie up your transportation (meaning "horse") when in town.

Amazing the double standard. They follow the Boss Hogg rule: If your dirt is in my hole, its your fault. If my dirt is in your hole, its your fault.

The government has no right to claim ownership of the natural resources of this planet, especially water falling out of the sky. What you need to do is put up gutters and downspouts and redirect the water to your garage where they can't see it.

And if they were so concerned about water then why do they continue promoting open borders which increase the population and demand on water :?: :?: :?:
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby CodeBlack » Thu May 14, 2009 8:41 am

New Age Enviro-Fascist Cultists have taken over the governments around the world.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu May 14, 2009 12:29 pm

Then stop letting them do whatever they want and storm that damn congress already! :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Next

Return to World Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts