The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Other Paranormal and Occult

Akashic Records ?

The paranormal and occult have many sides, discuss all other paranormal/occult topics that don't fit anywhere else.

Postby bionic » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:10 pm

My mom had a vivid dream once, long ago.
She told me about it and it stuck with me, the memory of it.
It was just after my dad died.

My mom found herself in a garden that looked like a lawn on a cross between college campus and what looked like old Greek style buildings. (lots of old marble and overgrowth everywhere)
She realized she was with my dad, who was not completely aware of her presence. He kept looking down at himself with an incredulous look on his face and waundering about, looking around, a little confused.

Another presence was there with them, mostly in the from of in the form of a voice speaking to my mother.(but she also sort of seemed aware of the presence of a man, who the voice belonged to)

The voice/man took her to a building that full of children and books.
The voice/man said something like, "These are the children preparing to be born"

She asked what all the books were for. The voice said these are the books that contain all of God's thoughts and all the days of your life.

She opened a book and the page was blank. She asked the voice why it was blank. The voice said something like, 'Some days God has nothing to say, but keeps a blank page there in the book to remind God there was nothing to say that day"

It seems sorta silly now..but when she told me about it, it came across as profound to me.

I always felt in her grief over my dad's passing, her soul reached out and this was the universe's reply.

To allow her to get a glimpse (a metaphorical one, at least) of over there and my dad over there on 'the other side' by way of a 'vivid dream'.

I always felt those books were a representation of the Akashic records, that her guide was showing her.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:54 am

The more I research into this and similar topics, the more I 'feel" it is true. It's more of a "knowing" it to be true. If that makes any sense.

Postby sandra » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:40 pm

Rykuss, you better stick around, sounds like you know something.... ;)

Yeah I know what you mean. Its more of a been there kind of feeling?

Cmon now.... :?: ;)
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:09 pm

So many signs pointing the way for us to follow. I love reading up on these things.

Postby sandra » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:49 am

Oh yeah, so many signs, or thoughts. :mrgreen:

BTW, bionic, I didn't say at the time you posted that message, however there is alot of insight in that vision...thanks for sharing it with us. Has me really thinking about the blank page.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby WarAngel » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:24 pm

While reading the OP's post it made me think of Edgar Cayce even before it mentioned him. I also wonder if this is what's
meant by a "Hall of Records" under the Sphynx's left from paw. Not a literal library but maybe a way to access the
Akashic Records

BloodStone wrote:Isn't this what the Myans are talking about when they speak of 2012 ?

A new awakening, it is said that in 2012 we will be in a central position in the milky way galaxy. Wouldn't that have a real huge effect on how we proccess thoughts? Could it be that 2012 is really just a new begining with the human race?

Is it possible that we will be awakened and regain lost knowledge, that till now has been blocked due to our brains wiring, and will only reoccur if the planets , and stars are aligned properly?

there seems to be a connection with all of it.

BloodStone...

Sounds like a better result to me than global anihilation. :mrgreen: Let's this is what we get. :pray:

sandra wrote:If you are willing to take a leap of faith, thats exactly the reason.
Zero Point is where consciousness of eternity resides.
It is an infinity.

I'm new at this topic so please forgive me if I'm wrong but does this relate to Timewave Zero? Up until now the only time I'd
heard the words Zero Point is in the Stargate shows. And then it was a form of energy. Not a library of records.

bionic wrote:My mom had a vivid dream once, long ago.
She told me about it and it stuck with me, the memory of it.
It was just after my dad died.

Interesting dream either way. :thumbup:
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby WarAngel » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:28 pm

sandra wrote:If you are willing to take a leap of faith, thats exactly the reason.
Zero Point is where consciousness of eternity resides.
It is an infinity.

I was rereading this and it occured to me that the definition of Zero Point when worded that way reads alot like someone would think of what we call God. :idea:

Here's some more on what Crystalinks has to say:

The Akashic Records refer to the frequency gird programs that create our reality. The Akashic records (Akasha is a Sanskrit word meaning "sky", "space" or "aether") are collectively understood to be a collection of mystical knowledge that is encoded in the aether; i.e. on a non-physical plane of existence. The concept is prevalent in New Age discourse. The Akashic Records are understood to have existed since the beginning of The Creation and even before. Just as we have various specialty libraries (e.g., medical, law), there are said to exist various Akashic Records (e.g., human, animal, plant, mineral, etc) encoding Universal lore. Most writings refer to the Akashic Records in the area of human experience but it is understood that all phenomenal experience as well as transcendental knowledge is encoded therein.

The Akashic Records are referred to by Edgar Cayce, who stated that each person is held to account after life and 'confronted' with their personal Akashic record of what they have or have not done in life in a karmic sense. The idea is comparable to the biblical Book of Life which is consulted to see whether or not the dead are admitted to heaven.

In The Law of One, Book I, a book purported to contain conversations with a channeled "social memory complex" known to humans as "Ra," when the questioner asks where Edgar Cayce received his information, the answer received is, "We have explained before that the intelligent infinity is brought into intelligent energy from eighth density or octave. The one sound vibratory complex called Edgar used this gateway to view the present, which is not the continuum you experience but the potential social memory complex of this planetary sphere. The term your peoples have used for this is the "Akashic Record" or the Hall of Records.

http://www.crystalinks.com/akashicrecords.html
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby WarAngel » Tue May 03, 2011 11:18 pm

http://www.crystalinks.com/edgar_cayce.html

Edgar Cayce reading 1650-1
Upon time and space is written the thoughts, the deeds, the activities of an entity ­ as in relationships to its environs, its hereditary influence; as directed ­ or judgment drawn by or according to what the entity's ideal is. Hence, as it has been oft called, the record is God's book of remembrance; and each entity, each soul ­ as the activities of a single day of an entity in the material world ­ either makes same good or bad or indifferent, depending upon the entity's application of self towards that which is the ideal manner for the use of time, opportunity and the expression of that for which each soul enters a material manifestation. The interpretation then as drawn here is with the desire and hope that, in opening this for the entity, the experience may be one of helpfulness and hopefulness.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby DIss0n80r » Wed May 04, 2011 1:15 pm

A library of souls. . .
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby Eldensword » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:01 pm

I am regretful that I didn't find this thread (Conversely didn't seek it out) during our preparation for our show, “The Akashic Record” – Episode 2 of “Reality, Checked” in 2012. For all of you still subscribed to this thread and website, please take a moment to find the epi on BVRN or YouTube and stop back by to continue the discussion! The greatest discoveries of mankind will be on the inside, first. The Akashic Record(s) is most likely in its "infancy" of our current comprehension and is the key to real human advances. Bridging quantum theory and macro physics is the secret to string theory, as is bridging science and spirituality in the hearts and minds of the majority to achieve a true, new era. I personally call them “The Record” singular because in my search, I discovered that over all, it is more than a recording of our consciousness and acts, it is the set parameters of all invention and thought. As a “record”, not “records” it is easier to comprehend as being connected and entwined to all things.

Check out the epi here:

http://www.theblackvault.com/videozone. ... &channel=2
Eldensword

PreviousNext

Return to Other Paranormal and Occult

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts