The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Other Paranormal and Occult

The Emergence of Psychic Abilities

The paranormal and occult have many sides, discuss all other paranormal/occult topics that don't fit anywhere else.

Postby WarAngel » Mon May 02, 2011 11:03 pm

I have a theory which I developed on my own. :ugeek:

I postulate that what we refer to as psychic ability is a new step in human evolution. That we are in the beginning stages of becoming a psychic race. This can either be a random mutation in a person's genetic code or passed down through generations. Some are better able to use their abilities than others. Those that could be called masters would be those like Edgar Cayce the "sleeping prophet." Remote viewers would be close to this. But as of present day the ability is not strong enough to be of practical use. Some day it could be.

What does anyone think? Am I on to something or got myself mixed up?
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Tue May 03, 2011 8:15 pm

I think you are on to something.
Evolution.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby DIss0n80r » Wed May 04, 2011 1:02 pm

Isn't that the plot to X-Men?

I have a theory as well. The show Aqua Teen Hunger Force is a dark prophecy of a future in which technology has run amok. Humanity has been nearly wiped out by the strange freakish products of bioengineering and nanotech. All that remains are depraved mutants, a few pitiful human survivors, and the occasional curious alien investigating the chaos, only to find a world gone insane.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby Dyrmyk » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:48 pm

We all have psychic abilities to some degree, it's all about tapping into them and practicing on asking questions that would require a psychic answer. As for me, I make psychic predictions about myself by doing spontaneous actions that have a metaphoric meaning. For example: Last year I had the urge to combine multiple LED flash lights into one unit, but I technically didn't need it. What it actually meant was, I was going to discover a lot of hidden truths about things and other people that seem to be one thing but actually another. And I did.
If you want to tap into your hidden psychic abilities, look for the teachings of Dick Sutphen in mp3 audio format, he can help almost anyone become more psychic.
More and more people are probably listening to his Mp3s.
Dyrmyk

Return to Other Paranormal and Occult

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts