The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Other Paranormal and Occult

MANY WORLDS POSTULATION

The paranormal and occult have many sides, discuss all other paranormal/occult topics that don't fit anywhere else.

Postby WarAngel » Tue May 03, 2011 11:42 pm

DIss0n80r wrote:You know, in an alternate reality somewhere I'm probably not nearly the soopacool smart@$$ I am in this one. :think:

bionic wrote:you're probably, actually, a really nice guy

That would be Star Trek's Mirror Universe. :mrgreen:
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby DIss0n80r » Tue May 03, 2011 11:47 pm

Jesus, WarAngel zinged me? Does Not Compute. :shifty:
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby bionic » Wed May 04, 2011 12:01 am

Spy vs. Spy!!
Attachments
spy-vs-spy%20copy.jpg
spy-vs-spy%20copy.jpg (28.91 KiB) Viewed 719 times
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Wed May 04, 2011 4:45 am

DIss0n80r wrote:Jesus, WarAngel zinged me? Does Not Compute. :shifty:

Bazinga! :mrgreen:

Now for something on topic.

John Titor the alleged Time Travel claims that the Many Worlds Interperatation is the right one.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/time_travel/johntitor04.htm
According to Titor the nature of time travel and what can be expected is explained through the Everett-Wheeler model of quantum physics, or as it is sometimes called, the Many Worlds Theory 3, which Titor stated had been proved to be correct. Simplistically, this means that every event that can have more than one outcome will result in every possible outcome, and each possibility is the origin point of a new parallel universe, or world line.

The relevance of this for time travel Titor explained, is that the traveler does not enter their own past because their presence would cause changes which in turn would create an ever-expanding set of world lines.

Instead the time traveler enters a closely related world line where their presence would not cause this incalculable level of world lines.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby DIss0n80r » Wed May 04, 2011 9:09 am

Everything I write here is on topic because in some other universe I didn't write it. :P
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby bionic » Wed May 04, 2011 10:27 am

the many worlds theory is too linear..I believe it's not as linear as that
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby DIss0n80r » Wed May 04, 2011 11:49 am

bionic wrote:the many worlds theory is too linear..I believe it's not as linear as that

Intriguing, could you elaborate a bit?
DIss0n80r

Postby ghost1384 » Sat May 14, 2011 4:01 am

DIss0n80r wrote:
ghost1384 wrote:indeed... do you suppose theres a world where i just said deedin??????

WHOOOOOO ARRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE YOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU??? :shock:

I am a mere mortal looking for immortal answers... Time is short and i wanna know all i can... Now someone tell me why we have to accept reality as it is if our own perception of it changes it dramatically like this postulation i have put forth for example i have changed our perception just by asking this.
ghost1384

Postby bionic » Sat May 14, 2011 10:18 pm

Intriguing, could you elaborate a bit?

I ma beginning to think there is a sorta qunatumy/pergatori-ish place where things wait in line/more like clusters..just waiting for their turn..a realm of potentiality

I believe life/existence is like a multidimensional jugswa puzzele and your energy pulls pieces of potentiality towards you that you put in place as you go.

On some level at least

This could actually go along with the mutli worlds theory too, each world putting the puzzle together in a different way
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby antz123 » Mon May 16, 2011 5:02 am

I believe one day time-travel will happen. And if that is to exist a Multi-Universe or MWP has to exist.

For simple reason except for John Titor which has many flaws in the plot.

So MWP exist becoz I think thats why we have never been visited by a guy from future. Its like if you were to go to past and alter then that world changes as it was n becomes a new stream altogether. or may be even crashes.

So its more like infinite universes where even all permutations n combinations of changes that can be done by people coming at various times lines also exist. Thats why in any given time line we would see things as if they are natural order of way.

just random thoughts
antz123

PreviousNext

Return to Other Paranormal and Occult

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts