The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Ancient & Lost Civilizations

This is the Atlantis thread.

Here, you can discuss the Mayans, Atlantis, the Aztecs and other ancient and lost civilizations.

Postby Percival » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:43 am

This theory only explains how an island in the atlantic might disappear, but is not in itself evidence that one existed in the first place.
Percival

Postby soulvictoria » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:38 pm

Sumerians, egyptians, mayans, just to mention a few, they all tell the same story about a "lost world" in the middle of the atlantic ocean (yes, they give directions too) and that it was sinked after the great deluge. Platon is just a popular source in our days, but he was influenced by egyptian teachings.

According to the tales, a few atlantes survibed, and then they built ancient Egypt, building Sakkara at first, then other pyramids. The most massive pyramids (the ones we see in TV all the time) where built thousands of years later.

This sounds just like a tale, but it's interesting that the tales used as reference for Genesis and other religious text (like in Islam and Judaism) are the same that tells this story. Biblical and other texts are excerpts or interpretations of more antique and extent texts (like Ghilgamesh) and the full story in those texts (not only biblical reference ones like egyptian and sumerian, but mayan, asian, and olmeca as well, between others) tells us exactly the same tale about Atlantis, with different names in different languages, obiously.

Want to do some research? (so you can set your own picture):

- The tales of Ghilgamesh (or however it is spelled)(ancient tales of former Sumeria, today's Irak).
- Sacheria Sitchin: Lost Book of Enki (Translation of tales wrote in clay tablets in Sumeria, thousands of years ago, total mindblower).
- The Eye of Orus, ancient egypt school of mistery (Books: "Kybalion", probably the first book ever wrote. "The Egyptian Book of the Dead". Personalities: Imhotep. Documentary series: "El Ojo de Orus" look for english subtitles in youtube, total mindblowing too).

If your mind gets caught by those, you should check these out:

- Merkaba (Ancient school of mistery).
- Flower of Life (Ancient school of mistery).
- Rosae Crusis (Rosacruz, Rose cross) school of mistery.
- Freemason school of mistery.

You think you know real world?

Do some homework and you'll see...
soulvictoria

Postby WarAngel » Tue May 03, 2011 5:34 pm

I don't know if this is connected to Atlantis or not but it seems like it.
http://www.crystalinks.com/crystalpyr.html

Allegedly in 1970, Dr. Ray Brown, a naturopathic practitioner from Mesa, Arizona, was scuba diving with friends near the Bahamas, in an area 20 miles from the edge of a submarine drop-off called the Tongue of the Ocean.

During the dive, Brown became separated from his companions, and in trying to rejoin them, suddenly saw a strange pyramid shape looming up against the aquamarine light. The pyramid was situated 22 fathoms down, stood 120 feet high, with only 90 feet projecting out of the sea floor shifting sands. Brown was at first struck by how smooth and mirror-like the stone surface of the structure was, with the joints between the individual blocks almost indiscernible.

Swimming about the capstone, which the Arizona diver thought looked like lapis lazuli, he discovered an entranceway and decided to explore further. Passing along a narrow hallway, Brown finally came to a small rectangular room with a pyramid-shaped ceiling. What was amazing was that the room contained no algae or coral growing on the inner walls. They were completely spotless.

In addition, though Brown had brought no flashlight, he could nevertheless see everything in the room perfectly. It was very bright and well lit, but no direct light source was visible. Brown's attention was drawn to a brassy metallic rod 3 inches in diameter hanging down from the apex of the center, and at its end was attached a many-faceted red gem, which came to a point. Directly below the rod and gem, sitting in the middle of the room was a stand of carved stone topped by a stone plate with scrolled ends.

On the plate rested a pair of carved metal bronze-colored hands, life-sized, which appeared blackened and burnt, as if having been subjected to tremendous heat. Nestled in the hands, and situated 4 feet directly below the ceiling rod gem point, was a crystal sphere 3-1/2 inches in diameter.

Brown first attempted to pry loose the ceiling rod and red gemstone, but neither would budge. Turning back to the crystal sphere he found it easily separated from the bronze hand holders, and left the pyramid with it. As he departed, Brown felt a presence, and heard a voice from somewhere telling him never to return.

SneakyPete wrote:could be the a location in which USO's go to and come from. An underwater place where "aliens" live and we cant find it

There's an episode of UFO Hunters called "Underwater Area 51" which states exactly that.

earthman wrote:Seems to me ole' Bob Ballard said he found it some years ago south of Cuba showing that the Island was just the mountain top of the sunken Atlantis. They showed buildings and other stuff there. Then nothing...??? Could he have found something that the "Folks in Charge" said was a no-no?

I saw a documentary hosted in part by Melisa Joan Hart that came to that conclusion. It's an old one though.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Tue May 03, 2011 7:50 pm

I love Crystal links,,she is the best

I remember back when talking about The Bimini road was all the rage
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bimini_Road

Years ago I had a dream, in it I was a little girl.I lived in a place that was very beautiful and Greek looking.
Lots of manmade water canals and tunnels. I had a pet dolphin that I loved and it loved me. It was one of those super vivid dreams that stick with you and really affect you.

I always wondered if it was an Atlantean memory. (Tha tscifi tv series with the talking dolphin and the submarine use to remind me of it..forget the name of the show, though)

okay..my total dork side is showing
:mrgreen:
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Tue May 03, 2011 8:11 pm

bionic wrote:Years ago I had a dream, in it I was a little girl.I lived in a place that was very beautiful and Greek looking.
Lots of manmade water canals and tunnels. I had a pet dolphin that I loved and it loved me. It was one of those super vivid dreams that stick with you and really affect you.

I always wondered if it was an Atlantean memory. (Tha tscifi tv series with the talking dolphin and the submarine use to remind me of it..forget the name of the show, though)

okay..my total dork side is showing
:mrgreen:

Edgar Cayce might say you WERE an Atlantean in a previous life. After he gave a reading to someone and said they were "the keeper of the portals."

btw The name of the show is SeaQuest DSV. :geek:
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Tue May 03, 2011 8:21 pm

That was it..you know the actor that played the boy on that show killed himself..f'd with my head, that

Yeah, I have had a weird..um..life..I'm use to it,

but, back to Atlantis...

The Bimini road?
also..
What do you think about Edgar Cayce and his talk of the..the two opposing forces that destoyed Atlantis?
I so, see that still playing out..archetypically, maybe
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Tue May 03, 2011 11:15 pm

bionic wrote:That was it..you know the actor that played the boy on that show killed himself..f'd with my head, that

Jonathan Brandis. :geek:

bionic wrote:The Bimini road?

A new theory I heard of what that it is a peir wall but built by ancient Chinese seafarers.

It's closeness to other possible Atlantis locations (Cuba & "Tongue of the ocean") do at least make it worth further research. Mainstream scientists say it's a natural formation. But they do so safe in their labs without doing any investigations. If we're ever going to find the truth whatever it is there needs to be a proper study of the area and someone who's either willing to risk their career or someone who's already a public proponent of such things.

If someone says it's natural then I want them to explain to me how it could have a bent section which looks artifical. ;)

If it's artificial then I think it's a pier of some kind and the name road is based on just what's seen. Any more requires digging.

bionic wrote:also..
What do you think about Edgar Cayce and his talk of the..the two opposing forces that destoyed Atlantis?
I so, see that still playing out..archetypically, maybe

The traditional explanation I've heard is that the Atlanteans became corrupt and were punished by the gods.

Not sure what you mean by "two opposing forces."

Here's what I did find on what Edgar Cayce said.
http://www.crystalinks.com/atlanteancrystals.html
One of the most detailed descriptions of the Atlantean use of a mysterious instrument called the Great Crystal was given by Edgar Cayce, who mentioned it many times. The crystal, he said was housed in a special building oval in shape, with a dome that could be rolled back, exposing the Crystal to the light of the sun, moon and stars at the most favorable time. The interior of the building was lined with non-conducting metal or stone, similar to asbestos or bakelite, a thermosetting plastic.

The Crystal itself, the Tuaoi Stone, or Firestone, was huge in size, cylindrical in length, and prismatic in shape, cut with six sides. Atop the crystal was a moveable capstone, used to both concentrate incoming rays of energy, and to direct currents to various parts of the Atlantean countryside. It appears that the Crystal gathered solar, lunar, stellar, atmospheric and Earth energies as well as unknown elemental forces and concentrated these at a specific point, located between the top of the Crystal and the bottom of the capstone.

The energy was used for various purposes. In the beginning it was used as purely a spiritual tool by initiates who could handle the great energy. The early Atlanteans were peaceful people. As they developed more physical material bodies, they used the crystal to rejuvenate their bodies and were able to live hundreds of years while maintaining a youthful appearance.

Later the Great Crystal was put to other uses. Currents of energy were transmitted throughout the land, like radio waves, and powered by these, crafts and vehicles traversed the land, through the sky and under the sea at the speed of sound.

By utilization of other currents originating from the Great Crystal, the Atlanteans were also able to transmit over great distances the human voice, and pictures, like modern television. In the same manner, even heat and light could be directed to specific buildings or open arenas, giving illumination and warmth by seemingly invisible means.

In this timeline, in the Bermuda Triangle, on the ocean bottom where the ruins of Atlantis now exist, the energy build-up in the sunken and damaged Fire Crystals can periodically trigger materialization of anything.

http://www.crystalinks.com/edgar_cayce.html
The Atlanteans had constructed giant laser-like crystals for power plants, and that these had been responsible for the second destruction of the land. In metaphysical circles this colored gemstone is said to have healing powers; as with most crystals and gemstones, there is no scientific evidence that it has any special properties. The final destruction was in part to due to the overcharging of the Crystal which caused a massive explosion. Cayce blamed the final destruction on the disintegration of the Atlantean culture through greed and lust. But before the legendary land disappeared under the waves, Cayce believed there was an exodus of many Atlanteans through Egypt and further afield. Cayce attributed history's Great Flood in part to the sinking of the last huge remnants of Atlantis.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Wed May 04, 2011 12:38 am

I had to coax my memory..
this is important stuff..
The children of the law of one vs. the sons of belial

check it out
Last edited by bionic on Wed May 04, 2011 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Wed May 04, 2011 2:33 am

bionic wrote:I ahd to coaks my meory..
this is important stuff..
The children of the law of one vs. the sons of belial

check it out

Belial as far as I know was a noteworthy demon in the Bible. I remember watching a documentary, which iirc was one of the Nostradamus Effect episodes about the Antichrist.

So it looks like a battle between good and evil. This could be a literal one between angels and demons or in newer theories factions of extra-terrestrials.

I tend to lean in the direction of Atlantis being alien in origin. It could still be human populated but that would also require something other than mainstream human activity in the time frame Atlantis was said to exist in. Like many texts the ones of Atlantis could have become distorted over time and we've lost the whole picture.

I believe I found what you're talking about and this may answer your question on what would Edgar Cayce say. I haven't read the whole page but he's mentioned alot and so are crystals.

http://thesonsofthelawofone.org/atlantiansons.html
Cayce explained it thus: "In Atlantean land during those periods of early rise of sons of Belial as oppositions that became more and more materialized as the powers were applied for self-aggrandizement."

This "self-aggrandizement" took the form of the accumulation of wealth and power into the hands of a very few, with the result being extreme socialstratification, where perhaps only a few dozens or hundreds of beings ruled over millions of slaves. This situation, of course, was unacceptable to the Sons of the Law of One.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Previous

Return to Ancient & Lost Civilizations

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts