The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Bin Laden buried at sea

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue May 03, 2011 5:28 am

Just proved my point----using a fake photo to illustrate ( WHAT ) exactly? Unwittingly playing right into their hands----bear in mind that this was run by an INTELLIGENCE AGENCY----THEREFOR lots of false and misleading information will immediately be made available for public consumption---many people will, or may accept it as a fact, or worse----buy it completely--but the ultimate goal of such is mass confusion which eventually leads to frustration which, in the end, causes people to simply drop it!

See what tomorrow brings, try it with an open mind.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Tue May 03, 2011 9:29 am

How is your mind open if you disbelieve everything anyway? I knew when he posted that picture it was from many years back, we had seen it before.
greeney2

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Tue May 03, 2011 4:49 pm

You're probably right greeney. But haven't we polluted the oceans enough? Now there's a family of crabs out there with some serious heartburn. I'm not too worried about the reprisals. I think they are all out of reprisals. And I'm carrying my fingernail clippers on the plane from now on, I don't care what anybody says, and my .357.

But, they could have brought the body back as proof and THEN buried him at sea. Might have been some PR trouble with that though. Plus who wants a stinky dead guy in the trunk? The real world is too much like Pulp Fiction. "Do I have a sign out front that says, 'Dead Terrorist Storage'?"
CodeBlackv2

Postby WarAngel » Tue May 03, 2011 8:02 pm

babybuddah wrote:
Osama Bin Laden - Dead.jpg

Sorry, but the picture was faked.

http://i.imgur.com/ROcFG.png

- babybuddah[/quote]
I stand corrected. I heard on the 10 O'Clock News (EST) that no pictures have been released. I apologize for not believing you.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby greeney2 » Tue May 03, 2011 10:57 pm

nothing has been released yet, anything you see is not real. They may release something tommorrow.
greeney2

Previous

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts