The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Underground Bases and Extra-terrestrials

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby bionic » Mon May 02, 2011 11:02 pm

on Doc Who they lived in underground catacombs and had been around since the beginning of man..sort of manipulating and living off mankind like super parasites.

I saw similarities..that's what I was getting at.

this thread was about et and underground bases and that all came to mind, for me, because while watching those shows I was struck by the similarites in a creepy way..

I'll move this conversation to the Doctor Who thread, though..so you can get back on track here
:)
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby bionic » Mon May 02, 2011 11:07 pm

to get things on track, here

I wonder about the underground bases as well as underwater ones since some folks have seen them fly into or out of water.

I have had a couple experiences (we'll say dreams) that seemed to be maybe udergorund..or at least in some big industrial looking complex.
I also had a couple weird "dreams" involving water, too, though
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Mon May 02, 2011 11:20 pm

bionic wrote:to get things on track, here

I wonder about the underground bases as well as underwater ones since some folks have seen them fly into or out of water.

I have had a couple experiences (we'll say dreams) that seemed to be maybe udergorund..or at least in some big industrial looking complex.
I also had a couple weird "dreams" involving water, too, though

Looks like you may have been unconsciously remote viewing.

Underground has obvious advantages for extra-terrestrials. They can go about their business, whatever it is and not be seen. Unless they want to. Underwater is probably the best way to enter and exit any underground base. As someone would see something and then eventually record it if the base had a land based opening.

Another possibility is past life memories. Edgar Cayce gave someone a reading saying they were "the keeper of the portals." Which is interesting because I've heard a claim that there is an alien base underwater with entrances and exits to at least one other universe.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Tue May 03, 2011 12:04 pm

I have some abilities (as all people do)..nothing too substantial..more than your average..less than your truly psychic...I am better at energy recognition and manipulation..channeling and stuff like Reikki..Qi Gong/Tai Chi and the like..my psychic abilites wax and wane..I could probably build them up and have in the past..but really it takes more work than I feel like putting into it..plus it can draw the attention of weird energies..it gets tiring..I have a special needs child to raise..that's where I want my main energies directed at this pint in my journey.

As far as my visitor experiences go..they are pretty run of the mill..the usual stuff you hear about from other expereincers.

They havne't been around me, that I am aware of, for a long while now (of course they could have gone more covert, but I doubt it..often I feel like a failed experiment for them, to be honest..that's the impression I got from them the last couple times I experienced them)
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Tue May 03, 2011 5:19 pm

bionic wrote:As far as my visitor experiences go..they are pretty run of the mill..the usual stuff you hear about from other expereincers.

They havne't been around me, that I am aware of, for a long while now (of course they could have gone more covert, but I doubt it..often I feel like a failed experiment for them, to be honest..that's the impression I got from them the last couple times I experienced them)

So you're admitting to being an abductee? I'm sorry if this upsets you. But obviously I'm very interested in the topic.

As for your psychic abilities I understand your need to direct energies elsewhere. Plus from what I understand ghosts can be attracted to people of a certain level of ability and that they can be quite persistant. Also abilities such as this have to my knowlage not have had any mainstream testing. Just the stuff the CIA and whoever else did. So it's mostly uncharted territory.

And if ghosts can be attracted then what concerns me is what else can take notice...
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Tue May 03, 2011 7:58 pm

yeah..I'm an abductee..but unlike many abductee's I had an actual serious, awake encounter with a UFO and actually woke up in the middle of some stuff that happened to me..never needed to be hypnotized to remember.

It was all very terrifying and enlightening at the time it ws going on. Thought I was losing my mind, or wouuld. BUT made it through it, so...

I have theories on all that...
I use to talk about it at The Strieber's board years back..not sure I want to go over it again..but maybe I will some just to get it out there..to refresh the ideas I have on some of it that I think need to get or stay out there in public awareness

Maybe (not sure I want to stir that all up again, but, maybe I am suppose to now..will think on it)
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Tue May 03, 2011 8:04 pm

bionic wrote:Maybe (not sure I want to stir that all up again, but, maybe I am suppose to now..will think on it)

If the day comes when you feel ready please do and with as much detail as possible. Until then I'll drop the issue as I don't want to upset you.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby DIss0n80r » Tue May 03, 2011 8:16 pm

bionic wrote:They havne't been around me, that I am aware of, for a long while now (of course they could have gone more covert, but I doubt it..often I feel like a failed experiment for them, to be honest..that's the impression I got from them the last couple times I experienced them)

That's interesting, you just expressed my own feeling I got from them when I was younger, but they still show up in my dreams or in my head occasionally. Hard to tell what's really them and what's just myself / my imagination nowadays though.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby bionic » Tue May 03, 2011 8:18 pm

And if ghosts can be attracted then what concerns me is what else can take notice...

Exactly!!!
:shh:
spot on, in fact
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhNLGv0j ... re=related
Last edited by bionic on Tue May 03, 2011 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby bionic » Tue May 03, 2011 8:45 pm

so..about underground bases and such..
do you remember the Taos hum and the like?

I always wondered if that had anything to do with underground stuff
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

PreviousNext

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts