The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Ancient & Lost Civilizations

Egypt, Ireland & Atlantis

Here, you can discuss the Mayans, Atlantis, the Aztecs and other ancient and lost civilizations.

Postby WarAngel » Mon May 02, 2011 6:14 am

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread696965/pg1

Some interesting stuff here. :think:

Seems like an extention of the Ancient Astronaut Theory. Which even more interesting when you factor in a man's claim that he was a remote viewer and saw Atlantis as an alien base in the Bahammas and that he saw a grey three fingered being.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Mon May 02, 2011 1:21 pm

if you only knew hwo inot this stuff I am!!
I had a vivid dream about the passages under the Sphinx years ago..that it was very important..
This is why what's going on in Egypr right now, the stirring up of it's culture and people is so disconcerting to me.
It could tunr out to be a great thing, though.
One hopes.

( I should mention I had the dream about a year before they were officially discovered..I was always a fan of Edgar Cayce and had already known his ideas on it all (which might have influenced the dream..BUT..you won't believe this. or think I am nuts..but that's okay..anyhoo.. I tend to have prophetic/semi prophetic dreams sometimes..they tend to come almost exactly a year before said event or something similar comes about..for some reason I can unconsciously tune in to trending thinks..often unawares I am doing it, so obviously..to the point that it can creep people out sometimes..it's not forced fro me...it's very organic..()
(okay sharing too much)
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby DIss0n80r » Mon May 02, 2011 9:43 pm

bionic wrote:if you only knew hwo inot this stuff I am!!
I had a vivid dream about the passages under the Sphinx years ago..that it was very important..
This is why what's going on in Egypr right now, the stirring up of it's culture and people is so disconcerting to me.
It could tunr out to be a great thing, though.
One hopes.

( I should mention I had the dream about a year before they were officially discovered..I was always a fan of Edgar Cayce and had already known his ideas on it all (which might have influenced the dream..BUT..you won't believe this. or think I am nuts..but that's okay..anyhoo.. I tend to have prophetic/semi prophetic dreams sometimes..they tend to come almost exactly a year before said event or something similar comes about..for some reason I can unconsciously tune in to trending thinks..often unawares I am doing it, so obviously..to the point that it can creep people out sometimes..it's not forced fro me...it's very organic..()
(okay sharing too much)

:shock: :shifty:
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby bionic » Mon May 02, 2011 10:30 pm

oh..don't worry..I'm just delusional
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Mon May 02, 2011 10:55 pm

bionic if what you say is true then you are very important and special. We and especially you may not know how much. I believe in psychic ability and you may have prophetic abilities.

Cayce himself said we could all do as he could. We just required the proper training. My theory is that psychic ability is a new step in human evolution. A random mutation in the genetic code that is manifesting itself in a few. Someday there may be more. I know of some evidence that leads me to believe this can even be passed down through generations. Adding credibility to it being evolution.

Also in some theories are to be believed then then could be a present day result of aliens altering our DNA thousands of years ago. But that's for another thread.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby DIss0n80r » Tue May 03, 2011 6:59 am

I CHOOSE YOU, MAGNETO! :thumbup:
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby bionic » Tue May 03, 2011 12:12 pm

We are all very important and special, I think.
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby DIss0n80r » Tue May 03, 2011 7:50 pm

Especially me. :twisted:
DIss0n80r

Postby WarAngel » Tue May 03, 2011 8:07 pm

DIss0n80r wrote:Especially me. :twisted:

Which means you're probably the first wave of an alien invasion. :think: Reading this board to see what we humans know.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby DIss0n80r » Tue May 03, 2011 8:52 pm

WarAngel wrote:
DIss0n80r wrote:Especially me. :twisted:

Which means you're probably the first wave of an alien invasion. :think: Reading this board to see what we humans know.

You know too much. :dance:
DIss0n80r

Next

Return to Ancient & Lost Civilizations

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts