The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Bin Laden Dead

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby The_Joker » Mon May 02, 2011 1:03 am

Yeah right!! Anyone else believe this BS???
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby DIss0n80r » Mon May 02, 2011 2:23 am

It's alllll part of the plannnnn.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby WarAngel » Mon May 02, 2011 3:11 am

From what I've read it's confirmed to have actually happened. It was a Navy Seal team that went in and after a brief firefight took him out. With zero U.S. casualties. I for one will believe it until given sufficient evidence to the contrary.

As for Bin Laden I say nail him to a wall as a warning to the rest of them. Let the crows have his body and hell have his soul. :twisted:
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby DIss0n80r » Mon May 02, 2011 4:39 am

Supposedly they smoked one of his sons too.

That's what ya get, when ya mess wif u.s. :P
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby WarAngel » Mon May 02, 2011 5:16 am

DIss0n80r wrote:Supposedly they smoked one of his sons too.

That's what ya get, when ya mess wif u.s. :P

He also used his son and a woman as shields. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

So I have to wonder where was his faith then? :think: I mean he shouldn't fear death. He believes he get to go to paradise and get 72 virgins or whatever.

This just shows that they're all hypocrites and cowards. They fear death just like anyone else. And he's on hell's BBQ grill right about now. :twisted:
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby The_Joker » Mon May 02, 2011 5:39 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqDOt1ZNteE&feature=player_embedded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_btC2qCW_-4&feature=player_embedded

It has been reported that OBL was burried at sea ...how very convenient.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/8487374/Osama-bin-Laden-killed-live.html

And now for some of the Aussie Jokes on the issue:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Who looks like a pineapple under the sea,
Osama bin Pyjama pants!
Absorbent and yellow and porous is he.
Osama bin Pyjama pants!

What does the U.S President and illegal asylum seekers have in common?... They throw important sh*t over the side of boats so that true identity cannot be determined...

What does Osama Bin Laden have in common with a Penis.They both have a hole in their head...

Elton John is going to do a remake of "Candle in the Wind" for Bin Laden's funeral.......he is calling it "Sandle in the bin".

Ahhhhh Aussie humour...Got to love it. Woohahahahaha
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby BloodStone » Mon May 02, 2011 5:46 am

I really want to beleive it.... :?

BloodStone...
Last edited by BloodStone on Mon May 02, 2011 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby DIss0n80r » Mon May 02, 2011 5:58 am

I feel like a little celebrating is in order. and here's a little somethin for you, usama or osama or whatever your stupid name was. . . . punkass bitch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHvhFZOOXrs&NR=1
DIss0n80r

Postby greeney2 » Mon May 02, 2011 9:13 am

Sounds pretty real to me.

Inside the raid that killed bin Laden
ShareretweetEmailPrint Play Video ABC News – President Obama Confirms Osama Bin Laden's Death
Slideshow:Osama Bin Laden's Compound Play Video Video:Raw Video: leaders praise bin Laden's death AP AP – An image made from Geo TV video shows flames at what is thought to be the compound where terror mastermind … By MATT APUZZO, Associated Press Matt Apuzzo, Associated Press – Mon May 2, 6:12 am ET
WASHINGTON – Helicopters descended out of darkness on the most important counterterrorism mission in U.S. history. It was an operation so secret, only a select few U.S. officials knew what was about to happen.

The location was a fortified compound in an affluent Pakistani town two hours outside Islamabad. The target was Osama bin Laden.

Intelligence officials discovered the compound in August while monitoring an al-Qaida courier. The CIA had been hunting that courier for years, ever since detainees told interrogators that the courier was so trusted by bin Laden that he might very well be living with the al-Qaida leader.

Nestled in an affluent neighborhood, the compound was surrounded by walls as high as 18 feet, topped with barbed wire. Two security gates guarded the only way in. A third-floor terrace was shielded by a seven-foot privacy wall. No phone lines or Internet cables ran to the property. The residents burned their garbage rather than put it out for collection. Intelligence officials believed the million-dollar compound was built five years ago to protect a major terrorist figure. The question was, who?

The CIA asked itself again and again who might be living behind those walls. Each time, they concluded it was almost certainly bin Laden.

President Barack Obama described the operation in broad strokes Sunday night. Details were provided in interviews with counterterrorism and intelligence authorities, senior administration officials and other U.S. officials. All spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss the sensitive operation.

By mid-February, intelligence from multiple sources was clear enough that Obama wanted to "pursue an aggressive course of action," a senior administration official said. Over the next two and a half months, Obama led five meetings of the National Security Council focused solely on whether bin Laden was in that compound and, if so, how to get him, the official said.

Normally, the U.S. shares its counterterrorism intelligence widely with trusted allies in Britain, Canada, Australia and elsewhere. And the U.S. normally does not carry out ground operations inside Pakistan without collaboration with Pakistani intelligence. But this mission was too important and too secretive.

On April 29, Obama approved an operation to kill bin Laden. It was a mission that required surgical accuracy, even more precision than could be delivered by the government's sophisticated Predator drones. To execute it, Obama tapped a small contingent of the Navy's elite SEAL Team Six and put them under the command of CIA Director Leon Panetta, whose analysts monitored the compound from afar.

Panetta was directly in charge of the team, a U.S. official said, and his conference room was transformed into a command center.

Details of exactly how the raid unfolded remain murky. But the al-Qaida courier, his brother and one of bin Laden's sons were killed. No Americans were injured. Senior administration officials will only say that bin Laden "resisted." And then the man behind the worst terrorist attack on U.S. soil died from an American bullet to his head.It was mid-afternoon in Virginia when Panetta and his team received word that bin Laden was dead. Cheers and applause broke out across the conference room.

___
greeney2

Postby BloodStone » Mon May 02, 2011 9:44 am

once I see the real pic of the body , I may believe it.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Next

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts