The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

How often does the gov't spy on us?

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby capricorn » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:24 pm

That little fruit fly flew by my face. I caught it in mid air and killed it. Finally, that annoying pest creature got what was coming. However, sometimes I think if that annoying creature was a radio controlled bot spying on me for what ever reason. Then I quickly come back to reality and live out the rest of my day.
Yet, I cant seem to deny that one day, fruit fly size robots will one day be a reality. If it isn't already.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96WePgcg37I
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby DIss0n80r » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:16 am

We're all screwed. :Doh:
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby bionic » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:33 pm

I always assume they(along with the aliens and various stalkers) are always watching me (and occasionally barfing at what they witness)
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby capricorn » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:46 pm

you never know, there may be some sick twisted aliens out there lovin every minute of what you do... nahhh, they're problably barfin.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby gudskepteacal » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:40 pm

Hopefully, if I'm lucky, every minute of every day; especially at shower times. :drool: OH YEAH!! Embrace the exhilarating freedom of exhibitionism! :dance:
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby bionic » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:45 am

Embrace the exhilarating freedom of exhibitionism!

Woot! Woot!
:dance:
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby gudskepteacal » Sun May 01, 2011 3:09 pm

In all seriousness capricorn, probably alot less than conspiracy nuts like me would imagine; in a one faceless gov't spy to one average American citizen kind of way I mean. The information they gather by mining the nearly infinite amount of data online concerning things like geographical trends, political organizations and such probably goes on endlessly. An unfortunate but probably inevitable byproduct of technology, imo.
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby DIss0n80r » Sun May 01, 2011 3:18 pm

I tend to think the majority of the online spying is profit-motivated.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby gudskepteacal » Sun May 01, 2011 4:04 pm

DIss0n80r wrote:I tend to think the majority of the online spying is profit-motivated.

Yes, I agree; the selling of information is big business.
gudskepteacal

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts