The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Terrorist point of view

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby MikeB » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:00 am

You see it turns out that any terror attack is a"natural response to authorities’ lawlessness and crimes of totalitarian regime". Haven’t you known about that? Any terrorist is aware about that. Usually that’s their main excuse for any terrorist incident and for... some Russian opposition guy called Kas’yanov either. Recently he told such a thing to Estonian newspaper Postemees about explosion in Minsk. So there is despotism in UK, and Spain, and USA, and in many other countries suffered from terrorist attacks. You had that coming living in tyranny, guys. Earlier I thought that Russians are fighting against terror as any other sensible country. But there is a black sheep in every fold. And seems like back sheep Kas’yanov has volunteered to be terrorist voicer. I guess that he must to be quite a well-known politician if foreign editions are interesting in his opinion. And this man is making no bones for demonstrating his relation to extremists. I would quarantine such people in some special facilities for their open support and advocacy of world terrorism.
MikeB

Postby greeney2 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:16 am

Welcome to the blackvault. Have fun posting, look around all the forums and find something you like. We need new people, ideas, and opinions. I;m sure this one will bring a few comments.
greeney2

Postby DIss0n80r » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:34 am

I don't see how any terrorist group that targets civilians can rightfully claim to be on the side of 'the people'.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby hxxx » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:19 pm

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

Gerald Seymour
hxxx

Postby Percival » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:41 am

Then those two men should get their definitions sorted. Freedom fighters target those who suppress their freedom; terrorists may do the same, but they also target innocent people.
Percival

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts