The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Seven Signs of Terrorism

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby starman » Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:04 pm

Seven Signs of Terrorism

How many of the activities listed are ordinary things that ordinary people do? Or used to do before they became too afraid to do them anymore because of things like this. When the population is too afraid or is spying on its neighbors or government becomes oppressive in the name of protecting the people, the terrorists have achieved their goal.

But don’t you feel safer?
a book without light
unless with love we write ~ Moody Blues
starman

Postby Nesaie » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:40 pm

Watch out for tourists taking pictures. :roll:

And no, I don't feel safer today. I feel less safe and with less liberties. I've been watching the Constitution getting attacked and degraded by those who have sworn to uphold it. Those lying bastards! :x
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby reddogkgb » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:05 pm

I don't feel SAFE anywhere at any time. :evil: Mabey I'm crazy.
reddogkgb

Postby mael » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:06 am

Well according to that pathetic propaganda piece a terrorist is probably any educated White male.

That silly tart doing the hosting needs a fashion coordinator and a new hairdresser.

Terrorists? They are protected by your so-called 'security organisations' such as your po-lice depts.
mael

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts