The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Who would Jesus Torture?

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby event_horizon » Fri May 08, 2009 2:45 pm

Kadara wrote:Oh, my, children do we need to wash your mouths out with soap? Cuz thats not a very nice way to talk to each other!, jk but seriously don't you think thats a bit childish? funny though, it seems that when you lack a good responce you turn to personally insulting each other, again this reminds me of junior high, or actually even high school wich really sux, (i'll be done the 23 of may Hoorah) and i'd figure that a site with a bunch of adults discussing serious matters would be a little bit more intellectual. in other words Grow up.

You remind me of many young people who want to grow up too fast. Geeze Louise, at your rate, you'll be mentally pushing a walker by the time you're 25. Slow down granny. :lol:

Don't take life so seriously all the time...you'll go nuts.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts