The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Aliens Seen Inside UFO Over Turkey

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby WarAngel » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:33 pm

This is some of the best evidence yet. And it's even been looked at with the intent to debunk. Any organization that tried to failed and it is declared to be geniune.

Aliens in UFO over Turkey.jpg
Aliens in UFO over Turkey.jpg (73.24 KiB) Viewed 1031 times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUEjeYn5Obg&feature=player_embedded

The scientific institute of Istanbul was given the footage and told to debunk it. They were unable to. They determined that the footage was genuine:

“The objects observed on the images have a structure made of a specific material and definitely it’s not any kind of CGI animation or in any means a type of special effects used for simulation in a studio or for video effects. So the conclusion of this report is that the observations are not a model, maquette or a fraud”.

Original link here. http://furiousfanboys.com/2011/04/aliens-seen-inside-ufo-over-turkey/
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby thunder » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:27 pm

now watch all the sceptics come out of the wood work and try to debunk this one to.
FINALY one that looks like it is the real thing.
Last edited by thunder on Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thunder

Postby WarAngel » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:41 pm

thunder wrote:now watch all the sceptics come out of the wook work and try to debunk this one to.
FINALY one that looks like it is the real thing.

Yeah like that guy from Skeptic magazine. Image What a lack of vision he has. :roll:
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:08 am

Are we looking at what looks like me, to be like two humanoid bodies standing up? I can see a scary ass alien face if I look at it right too. :) I suck at seeing something if it is not isolated out to me.

Edit: Sorry should have followed the original link.

Eek! :shock: I no like. I'm not gonna sleep well tonight.
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
"You get what everyone gets. You get a lifetime." -- Death (Sandman)
adamwarlock2099

Postby thunder » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:23 pm

have seen many ufo's here over the years but that i am NOT ready to meet just yet.the sceptics have not made it to this one to trash is as best that can as always. small minds will be at work here SOON!!
thunder

Postby WarAngel » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:09 pm

thunder wrote:have seen many ufo's here over the years but that i am NOT ready to meet just yet.the sceptics have not made it to this one to trash is as best that can as always. small minds will be at work here SOON!!

Actually attempts have been made to debunk the image and video and they've all FAILED. :thumbup:
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby thunder » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:18 pm

happy to hear that warangel, it looks real to me, i do HOPE tthere is FINALY one thay cant disprove, i know thay are real , but have never got tosee a pilot ,( for lack of a better explination) thank GOD ther eis one thay cant trash. its the best i have ever seen.
thunder

Postby bionic » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:03 am

That was friggen cool.
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby MikeA719 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:06 pm

Had to see this about a dozen times and it still gives me the chills. Any testimonials out there from those who tried to debunk it?
MikeA719

Postby thunder » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:08 pm

i guess the ol swamp gas and other bull pucky didnt work, so thay shut up.
thunder

Next

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts