The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

2 ufo sightings in my lifetime (so far)

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby touched » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:50 pm

while fishing with a friend several years ago(about 7),I told him to look at the constellation of perseus because it was peak time for perseids. As soon as he did, this object came from space and started zigging and zagging from left to right several times and then went back where it came from . we both immediately grabbed our fishing tackle and left the area. this happened in southwest missouri north of lake pomme de terre. ive studied astronomy all my life and I know what meteors look like, and this was no meteor ! the G- forces that this object exhibited was incredible . years ago,I lived next to an air force base and ive never seen anything like it ! recently, while taking the dogs out, I noticed the clouds had just opened when several objects high in the atmosphere caught my eyes that wasnt suppose to be there. I called for my fiance and her son came out first and saw the objects and then called for his mom. she came out and couldnt believe it either (she (was) a huge skeptic when it comes to ufos and aliens.) I tried to count how many there was but it was difficult. my approximation would be about 75-100 objects. this happened south of the lake pomme de terre area in southwest missouri and we reported this and the other sighting to mufon. about 10 years ago I had an abduction experience which I recently posted in the alien abduction section of the forum . I personally know now that other civilizations exist and were definately not alone in this universe. Im an honest person and wouldnt make something like this up !!!
touched

Postby thunder » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:18 pm

i to live in southwest missouri and have seen a fiew ufo's myself. like you it's something you never forget. some were posted on nuforc.com
thunder

Postby touched » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:15 pm

thanks for the info about the site thunder,ill check it out !!! keep your eyes on the skies cause you never know what youll see !!!
touched

Postby thunder » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:46 pm

any thing i can do to help, i will do.
im out a while every night checking the skies.
dont care what people think. i know what i have seen.
as you have.
thunder

Postby bionic » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:24 pm

when you've had an experience of the most unusual kind, like aUFO sighting, it changes you.
When it happens more than once, statistics start popping up in your mind, it begins to really perplex you.
It really makes you start to wonder stuff like, "WTF?"
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby thunder » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:16 pm

yes ,i feel the same way, my question now is WTF are thay doing here? we have nothing to offer in the way of tecknology,one was on the ground behind my house for lust a fiew seconds.nothing here but a bunch of missouri rocks! the ones with that shoot down the blue light as is crosses the land, has to be looking for some type of recorces. but WHAT?? less then 100 ft of me and no attempt at contact. i was NOT alone when this happened 3 of us saw it.
thunder

Postby SeanatIFTT » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:41 pm

I have seen at least 2 UFO's myself, witnessed by myself and two other people here in Australia. The apparent ability of these objects that appear to defy the laws of G-forces, they use the chemical compound element 115. which Stan Romanec drew the equation for while under regressive hypnosis.
SeanatIFTT

Postby airwolf282 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:52 pm

I am also from Australia and I did see an unidentified light earlier this month while on a hunting trip. I could see a glowing orange-coloured ball of light with red lights flashing on the outside from a distance of about 15-20km. I first thought it was a helicopter searching for something but it would accelerate at speeds which I know a helicopter would be incapable of. There was no noise at all and it couldn't have been a satellite or meteor because it would move up and down, left to right and would hover for several minutes in between. The only aircraft in the world that could go close to such manouvres would be the Harrier jump jet but it wouldn't be able to take off from hovering at the rate of acceleration I observed and Harriers aren't operational in Australia anyway. I observed the light for about 15 minutes before it disappeared.
airwolf282

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts