The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Right and Wrong....

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby greeney2 » Thu May 07, 2009 7:14 pm

From birth, moral laws are a learned process, not instinct. Nasaie did no know she cheated by instinct at age 8, it was a learned process.
greeney2

Postby Nesaie » Thu May 07, 2009 7:16 pm

No greeney, nobody told me that drawing a picture without doing the math was wrong. Believe what you will.

i'm just saying hypothetically what if there is something else out there that made us with this thing? Say the It, made us and It must have some sort of standards so It passed them on to us. What do you think one of these two or elswhere?

Or, maybe each one of us is an aspect of God?
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Illuminati » Thu May 07, 2009 11:56 pm

Kadara wrote:So we are going to look past Religious or atheist views and just to start out look at this in simply the view of a human being. The question being; What is right and wrong, what makes right right or wrong wrong?

In essence you are trying to make an argument for the existence of a moral absolute.

If you agree that there is a moral absolute you can also argue that God could exist. If you do not agree that there is a moral absolute you in essence have killed God and can become your own God, making your own rules to your own universe. If you try to argue scientifically for a moral absolute its redundant. Argue Philosophically for or against, you can go into every direction and neither come up with anything except rephrasing the question back it original argument, showing nothing except a more confused questioner.

Good luck!
Illuminati

Postby Nesaie » Fri May 08, 2009 12:13 am

greeney2 wrote:From birth, moral laws are a learned process, not instinct. Nasaie did no know she cheated by instinct at age 8, it was a learned process.

Just like when innocent children are born they're sinners, without ever doing anything, right?

The only sin that happened when my mother birthed me was the pharmaceuticals that were prescribe to her and in my blood, without my consent or understanding. You may blame me, for being in the womb, I blame the pharmaceutical companies. But, it's your choice to make the villain a new born child. But, that is what your religion teaches. According to Catholic doctrine, a baby that doesn't choose it's birth, is responsible for what their parents did and all their ancestors all the way back to Adam and Eve. Which is amazing to blame on humans that can't even wipe their own arse, let alone have any motor function...yet...your religion blames them (who can't pick their own nose) for...um...everything?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Illuminati » Fri May 08, 2009 12:49 am

Nesaie wrote:
Just like when innocent children are born they're sinners, without ever doing anything, right?

Interesting how you refer to them as innocents here but in other topics they are just globs of plasma easily discarded for being a parasite on another human. Hypocrisy abounds?

Nesaie wrote:The only sin that happened when my mother birthed me was the pharmaceuticals that were prescribe to her and in my blood, without my consent or understanding. You may blame me, for being in the womb, I blame the pharmaceutical companies. But, it's your choice to make the villain a new born child. But, that is what your religion teaches. According to Catholic doctrine, a baby that doesn't choose it's birth, is responsible for what their parents did and all their ancestors all the way back to Adam and Eve. Which is amazing to blame on humans that can't even wipe their own arse, let alone have any motor function...yet...your religion blames them (who can't pick their own nose) for...um...everything?

Note to Nesaie: Orthodox Christianity, which makes up the other half of Christian world, does not believe in Original Sin doctrines teaching us that babies are born into sin from their ancestral lineage. Original Sin came from the writings of St. Augustine trying to explain the origins of St. Mary and how she would have been able to birth the Christ, therefore forging the doctrine of the Immaculate Conception of Mary while condemning others into a state of sin at birth. St. Augustine, though respected in the East, was not welcomed by the masses of Orthodox in the East for his writings were flawed with the translation of texts in Latin.
Illuminati

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri May 08, 2009 4:18 am

To my knowledge every human is born not good or evil.
When you develope the way to think for yourself then you choose what kind of person you are going to be untill you die.
If you pick on another child when you are old enough to think about anything then you have already proved your point that you are evil minded.
There is nothing called 100% change to another side.
Sooner or later you will fall into the same nothingness where you came from.
If you chose the wrong side.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Illuminati » Fri May 08, 2009 12:01 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:...If you pick on another child when you are old enough to think about anything then you have already proved your point that you are evil minded.
There is nothing called 100% change to another side.
Sooner or later you will fall into the same nothingness where you came from.
If you chose the wrong side...

There is a job waiting for you at Hallmark greeting cards for a writing position...
Illuminati

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri May 08, 2009 2:17 pm

Bla bla bla, I don´t have time correcting every little mistake I do.
I have a life you know. :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Nesaie » Fri May 08, 2009 7:35 pm

Illuminati wrote:
Nesaie wrote:

Interesting how you refer to them as innocents here but in other topics they are just globs of plasma easily discarded for being a parasite on another human. Hypocrisy abounds?

Here is where you and I disagree, and probably always will. My definition of a viable human is one that can breathe on it's own. When I refer to parasites, it is because a zygote displays parasitical behavior on the female that carries it. If you want to get into the abortion debate, we can, time permitting. When a baby is born, that is no longer a zygote, is it?

I was referring to birth, you were referring to statements I've previously made about abortion. Those are two totally different subjects in my book.

Illuminati wrote:
Nesaie wrote:The only sin that happened when my mother birthed me was the pharmaceuticals that were prescribe to her and in my blood, without my consent or understanding. You may blame me, for being in the womb, I blame the pharmaceutical companies. But, it's your choice to make the villain a new born child. But, that is what your religion teaches. According to Catholic doctrine, a baby that doesn't choose it's birth, is responsible for what their parents did and all their ancestors all the way back to Adam and Eve. Which is amazing to blame on humans that can't even wipe their own arse, let alone have any motor function...yet...your religion blames them (who can't pick their own nose) for...um...everything?

Note to Nesaie: Orthodox Christianity, which makes up the other half of Christian world, does not believe in Original Sin doctrines teaching us that babies are born into sin from their ancestral lineage. Original Sin came from the writings of St. Augustine trying to explain the origins of St. Mary and how she would have been able to birth the Christ, therefore forging the doctrine of the Immaculate Conception of Mary while condemning others into a state of sin at birth. St. Augustine, though respected in the East, was not welcomed by the masses of Orthodox in the East for his writings were flawed with the translation of texts in Latin.

Understood, my mother was Roman Catholic raised as was Greeney2. ;)

I'm also not a fan of Augustine. Man...you ever read his crap? That boy had some major issues.
Nesaie

Postby Illuminati » Sat May 09, 2009 8:52 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:Bla bla bla, I don´t have time correcting every little mistake I do.
I have a life you know. :roll:

LOL I was not referring to any mistake you made. I was more or less congratulating you on how depressing you made your statement sound and commenting on how you could sarcastically make "happy" Hallmark greeting cards. It was more or less a compliment...
Illuminati

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts