The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

Do Cats Use Mind Control?

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby WarAngel » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:06 pm

I was walking upstairs and trying to get my cat to follow because I figured she'd want water. I made some sounds that she's accustomed to meaning I'm trying to get her attention. They I say "Come on. It's Caturday." Then it hit me. :wtf: If someone has made up an idea call Caturday where we're supposed to pamper our cats more than usual (if that's possible :roll: ) then did we humans think of it ourselves or did one particular feline mentally plant the thought in the originator's mind and then passed it on to the rest, who then planted it in any humans they could. And if they can plant one thought, why not more? :think: Are we in fact ruled by Felis catus? :crazy:

My theory is supported by these facts: :ugeek:

1. Where my cat likes to drink from is an upstairs bathroom sink. She rarely uses her actual bowl. Even though she has a fountain one that acts just like the sink.

2. When I get up in the morning she knows it's time to eat and will often follow me downstairs.

3. If she's hungry and wants us to know it she bushes up against the legs of the target human.

4. If she's looking for a belly rub and I'm lounging on a bed or something she sits near me, I instinctively roll her on her side and rub. Even to the point of my arm getting tired but I can't bring myself to stop.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby at1with0 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:45 pm

My cat Boston orchestrated the universe. :mrgreen:
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby bionic » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:16 am

My animals rule me.
I'm their beyatch and they know it. My cats (had six of them for a long time..only two left..old..and very spoiled)they sleep ON me. They have me so trained that when I am sleeping they sleep on me and I put up with it. My dog sleeps on the bed, too. I have to contort myself around him, my H, the cats, and usually my kid, also.(he sneaks into the bed a-lot)

In the morning, when my cats want breakfast, if I try to sleep in, they both sit on my chest or next to my head and both howl at me. They even smack me in the face with their paws.(they take turns)

I can't even go to the bathroom without at least one of my animals howling at the door to come in there.

I love those crazy, spoiled, furry f-ers.

WarA,
One of my cats is a sink drinker, too. I have little cups by all my sinks because she jumps up and wants a drink nearly everytime she sees me enter the bathroom. Spoiled little brat that she is. I love her bratty azz,though.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby at1with0 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:34 am

bionic wrote:In the morning, when my cats want breakfast, if I try to sleep in, they both sit on my chest or next to my head and both howl at me.

For a second there, I thought you wrote "when my cats are breakfast."

:mrgreen:

I'm a bit sleep deprived and it's showing.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby bionic » Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:01 am

My cats (not breakfast)
Moses and Patches
She is the little calico, he is the gray and white tiger.
She is 14, he is 18.
He is on his last legs, blind and deaf, but somehow..still going
They use to hate each other but being the final two ahs brought them close.
If you knew their history you would be amazed that they lay together for naps these days.
Attachments
2 Moses and Patches 2011 feb 2.jpg
2 Moses and Patches 2011 feb 2.jpg (11.57 KiB) Viewed 488 times
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:38 pm

So I guess when the aliens do finally land and ask to speak to our leader we're just point to the nearest cat. :mrgreen:

bionic wrote:My cats (not breakfast)
Moses and Patches
She is the little calico, he is the gray and white tiger.
She is 14, he is 18.

Aww they're so cute. :D
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts