The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Time travel and abduction?

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby airwolf282 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:48 am

I recently read about a Chilean soldier who reported something very unusual at the foothills of the Andes where he and his group of army conscripts under his command had a close encounter.

On 25 April 1977 at 4am, Cpl Armando Valdes and the men under his command saw a brilliant light and 2 UFOs at close range descending to the ground. Armando went to investigate and vanished for approximately 15 mintues. Upon his return he was shaken and could not speak. He passed out and did not awaken for approximately 2 hours. When Valdes finally awoke he had no memory of what happened after he left his patrol to investigate the unusual craft. He then ordered his men to get ready to move on because it was almost 4.30am (he did not realise that the time was about 7am). He checked his digital watch and the display had stopped at 4.30am on the 30th of April......5 days into the future. He also found that he had about a week's growth of beard even though he was clean shaven before the incident.
airwolf282

Postby WarAngel » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:57 am

Very interesting. I was going to say it was a simple abduction and then that something caused the watch to jump ahead. Perhaps an energy field. But the beard is harder to explain. Unless something the aliens did to him caused it then he must have been in the future. Put it all together and it does point to time travel. Which is allowed by Einstien's theory of Relativity.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby airwolf282 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:43 am

The interesting part is that he actually denies being abducted. However that may be due to the fact that the military would not allow him to undergo regressive hypnosis and he was probably too scared of being declared mentally unfit for duty if he did claim that he was abducted by a flying saucer. It's also possible that the aliens used the power of suggestion to make him keep quiet about the incident in the same way they make abductees "forget" their experiences. Another possibility is that he is simply worried about the ridicule he would receive if he were to go public about his account of alien abduction.

I have read a few online comments about the watch in question and some say based on photos of Valdes that it is probably a Seiko LC Quartz Chronograph model with a time and calender display. These watches came out in the mid 1970s so it would be consistant with the time.

As far as I know it is possible to travel to the future because time slows down as you approach the speed of light but I don't know how it could work in reverse that would see you age 5 days when you have only been missing for 15 minutes. Perhaps it has something to do with travel through wormholes across different dimensions or something :?
airwolf282

Postby WarAngel » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:46 pm

airwolf282 wrote:As far as I know it is possible to travel to the future because time slows down as you approach the speed of light but I don't know how it could work in reverse that would see you age 5 days when you have only been missing for 15 minutes. Perhaps it has something to do with travel through wormholes across different dimensions or something :?

Looks like you've read about Time Dilation. When you go fast enough, like 99% the speed of light time passes much slower on the ship than outside. Perhaps there's a way to harness that which the aliens have.

Allthough I'm not sure I would consider Time Dilation to be true time travel but instead time "warping." The reason I said Relativity allows for backward time travel is because of a documentary where theoretical physicist Michio Kau explains that if we imagine time as a river flowing one way relativity allows for wirlpools to bend backwards. Sounds like it could be a wormhole.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts