The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Aliens and The Third Riech

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby WarAngel » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:05 pm

Has anyone heard the part of the Hill Abduction wherein Barney is supposed to have said that one of the abductors was a Nazi. Clearly whoever it was they weren't a Grey. They must have at least looked human. And to be identified in that way it must have been clear to Barney.

How about the story where someone is talking to Werner von Braun and they ask him how the Germans were able to advance technology so quickly. His response: "We had help...from them." as he motions towards a pile of extraterrestrial related reports. Now a typical answer would be "Then why didn't they give the Nazi ray guns?" To me that would mean they wanted their presence known. Perhaps anytime humanity is said to have recieved help from aliens it wasn't in a way that would drastically advance human. But just slight nudge them along.

Then there's the true story behind "The Bell." Whatever the answer is. I read that it had Mercury in it and glowed. So someone in Germany at least read about Vimanas and said "Hey let's try that!" or they had help and von Braun supposedly said.

And if you really want to take a stretch there's the Nazis going to Antartica to find the underground aliens thing. I don't believe the Earth is Hollow but maybe there's some truth to habitable areas underground and the story was distorted, resulting in the Hollow Earth stuff.

Anyway, what are anyone else's thoughts? Anything I missed?
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby airwolf282 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:05 am

Interesting that you mentioned "The Bell" because witnesses claim that a craft that matched the description of The Bell crashed in Kecksburg, PA on 9 Dec 1965 and was subsequently recovered by the US Military. Their official explanation was that it was a "meteor" :roll:

Also you might find the Horten 229 interesting. It was a stealth capable experimental jet powered fighter-bomber that the Nazis had developed during WW2. It's a bat shaped aircraft with no fuselage or tail (like the B2 stealth bomber) and was capable of flying at speeds of 600mph and had a combat radius of 1000km. It was eventually captured by the allies and sent off to America and without a doubt inspired the stealth aircraft that were introduced some four decades later. Where the Germans got the technology in the early 1940s to create such an advanced aircraft is a real mystery.
airwolf282

Postby WarAngel » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:53 am

airwolf282 wrote:Interesting that you mentioned "The Bell" because witnesses claim that a craft that matched the description of The Bell crashed in Kecksburg, PA on 9 Dec 1965 and was subsequently recovered by the US Military. Their official explanation was that it was a "meteor" :roll:

It's my belief that the object that crashed at Kecksburg was one and the same as "The Bell." Descriptions by witnesses are very close and the monument of an "acorn" shapped object could easily pass for a Bell shapped one.

airwolf282 wrote:Also you might find the Horten 229 interesting. It was a stealth capable experimental jet powered fighter-bomber that the Nazis had developed during WW2.

Is this the one that was involved in a futue plan to attack New York City possibly with a Nuclear bomb?

airwolf282 wrote:Where the Germans got the technology in the early 1940s to create such an advanced aircraft is a real mystery.

Yes, either way it's interesting. Even if it's just that they were able to come up with on their own. Of course alien help is more interesting.

Side Note: Good to have ya here airwolf282. :thumbup:
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:45 pm

I feel those f-ers', with their lack of any kind of morality..did things that..confuslingly, led us all to many different kinds of 'new' knowledge and understanding
the question comes to mind,
"Do the ends justify the means?"
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:05 pm

bionic wrote:I feel those f-ers', with their lack of any kind of morality..did things that..confuslingly, led us all to many different kinds of 'new' knowledge and understanding

The Nazis showed us the depths to which humanity can sink. They did horrible things in the name of "science." But we have as President Abraham Lincoln said "the better angels of our nature" on our side now, and as long as we remember what occured in Nazi Germany we are less likely to ever repeat it. We have morality; most of us anyway. So we're better than them and Germany itself is a better country than it was back then. I for one hold no ill will towards present day Germans.

bionic wrote:the question comes to mind, "Do the ends justify the means?"

And a very good question it is. To me it depends on the situation. What the Nazis did has no justification because they weren't doing it to better humanity. They mainly did it to find the most efficient way to exterminate the Jewish people. Genocide would be the hight of barbarity.

Now an end that I believe justified the means was Operation Paperclip. We picked up German scientists like Werner von Braun. From the we gain rocket technology and know how. The simple fact of the matter is if we didn't get them the Soviets would have. My guess is that this scenario is not as good as the one played out in reality.

Now lets for the sake of discussion say the Third Riech had knowlage of extraterrestrials. That would also benifit who ever had it. The U.S. or the Soviets. If von Braun's alleged claim that the Germans had help from aliens then some of that would have been brought over to the states. Also as airwolf282 mentioned earlier they were working on a Stealth aircraft. I think that technology is better off in our hands.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:45 pm

I think they gained knowledge of all kinds of things (through MUCH suffering of innocents)..extraterrestrial AND interdimensional.

This is why, I believe, the 'allies' made secret deals with members of the 'axis' (the knowledge gained was too sweet and tempting)

I lived in Venezuala for a short while..there is a town down there. It's beautiful, up in the mountains, it's named "Colonial Tovar". it is totally German.

Japan is trying to avoid "China Syndrome" (if hope and think they will) the knowledge of nuclear power. they say, we stole from Germany back then

That kind of power will only lead to ruin..it fathoms me that recently, people actually dared to call it 'clean enery"
Ha!!!

Nostradamas once saId,
So goes Russia, so goes the world""
Chernobyl (wormwood in English)

it amazes me how people cannot see the obvious

hope those that count will read this and actually head it
Last edited by bionic on Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby airwolf282 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:13 am

"Is this the one that was involved in a futue plan to attack New York City possibly with a Nuclear bomb?"

That's the one. Thank God they never got to make an atom bomb but that aircraft was 4 decades ahead of its time which is really impressive.

"So we're better than them and Germany itself is a better country than it was back then. I for one hold no ill will towards present day Germans."

Well said. I have heard people saying that Japan got what it deserved in the earhtquakes but I find such comments really offensive. I believe that the atom bombs were necessary but I don't hate the present day Japanese. I think it's morally wrong to blame people in Japan for the acts of their grandparents, most of whom would be dead by now anyway. My great grandmother's brother died in a POW camp from gangrene after having both legs amputated. Japan has changed a lot since 1942 and people need to learn how to forgive IMO.
airwolf282

Postby WarAngel » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:31 pm

The Ancient Aliens episode "Aliens and the Third Reich" is a great resource for this topic.
I watched it yesterday and picked up alot of good quality information from it. :thumbup:

* In 1936 a crash occurred in Germany's Black Forrest. It's said that a disc shaped object and non human occupants were recovered by the authorities and taken to a secure castle location. The intent was to reverse engineer the technology.

* Viktor Schauberger conducted advanced engine research. Possibly anti-gravity. He developed a device that used liquids like water or Mercury in a vortex machine. This device would pull the craft along instead of being pushed by conventional engines; this would give the flying craft a signifigant advantage.

* Vimmanas of ancient India are said to be powered in a similar way as Schauberger's vortex engine.

* The Swastika is a sandskrit word dating back to India 3,000 years ago and translates into "Good fortune." The Hindu God Brahma is said to be connected to the Swastika which is said to have extraterrestrial connections.

* The Vril Society had members such as Deputy Fueher Martin Borman, Luftwaffe commander Hermann Göring, and Reichsführer of the SS Heinrich Himmler. People were brought into the society by Himler who could apparently speak to aliens.

* Vril Energy is said to be powerful. Enough to power machines.

* The Nazi believers claimed that the Aldebaran Star System was were the ancestors of the Germans came from. This alien race called themselves Aryans.

* Hermann Oberth, a physicist and engineer said "We were helped by people from other worlds."

* Brahmastras are said to come from blue skinned Gods. They are written about in sandskrit writtings from India.

* Werner Heisenberg a German theoretical physicist discovered fission in 1936.

* The Germans were close to building an atomic bomb, but then stopped. Resources problems are one possibility. Another is that they found a better way. Something that would travel through time and space.

* In a remote valley in Vicavich Polland is The Flytrap, also known as The Henge. This is said to have been used by the SS. One explanation is a coal mine. Another is the location of the experiment known as "The Bell."

* The Bell was electromagnetic. It's said that the device could have changed the course of the war. Even as the Soviets were closing in. Some called it a time machine.

* Hans Coler was planning to defect but dissapeared. Possibly to another planet or time.

* A UFO was seen over Hamburg. Martin Borman and Maria Orsitsch are said to have dissapeared. Possibly leaving for another world. Orsitch sent out psychic messages to other about post-war plans.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:50 am

There are rumors that they were into the dark arts..summoning up energies and the like.
Some say they opened a door and let stuff through to this realm from another one(at least one other one).

It is my hope that whatever was summoned (if in fact, this was accomplished), may have at first, felt very alien to our realm..not understand us..but now, not so much.
And maybehas even begun even relate toour world and usin it a bit, at this point.
building bridges
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby -Fox- » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:48 pm

WarAngel wrote:Anyway, what are anyone else's thoughts? Anything I missed?

You've certainly missed the works of Val Valerian aka John Grace known as the "Matrix" series. These books are no longer available for the public to order, but I am sure you can get your hands on them if you know where to look.

Good luck :) And read with discern. These works are some of the most comprehensive ones ever written regarding this and few other subjects related closely to it.
-Fox-
-Fox-

Next

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts