The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Raymond Davis

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:41 am

It's with great caution that I begin this thread, but I feel it's far too important than NOT discussing it, so here goes. Besides it'll help John get a good gauge of his actual page traffic. So gather your thoughts and let's discuss just exactly WTF is going on with Mr Davis. My toe is in the water on another thread, more has recently just come to light.

Anyway--is anyone out there as tired of this kind of stuff as I am? I've tried to discuss this many times in the past, but for some reason most people here refuse to accept reality--could be that I'm just slow. :lol:

I'll start with a question: Why did the MSM report that the two Guys Davis gunned down were mere common street criminal when in fact they were ISI AGENTS? We can start there. Keep your eyes open for IP's from the Alexandria Virginia neck of the woods but please don't let that keep you from voicing your thoughts on this topic. ;)

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby vulcan6gun » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:38 pm

Dude, Pakistan is weird. They like to deny having anything to do with us. Case in point would be Pakistani denial of the USAF drones being a joint project. They kept claiming there was no cooperation until someone released pics of the drones parked on a Pakistani airfield, in plain sight. My guess on this one is that Ray may be telling the truth.

Hypothesis 1: Pakistani officials are lying about the two alleged perps being ISI agents. This is kinda like when you shoot a farmer's cow, and it instantly becomes his prize heifer.

Hypothesis 2: The alleged perps were crooked ISI agents attempting to rob a 'rich American tourist'. In this case, they were terminally foolish.

Hypothesis 3: Ray is a 'fall guy' being well-paid by Pakistan for the disposal of two 'dirty' ISI agents.

Of course, there's also the possibility that Davis is a murderer. Ya never know.
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:40 am

Indeed--however the very first account was that these TWO AGENTS were initially said to be common street criminals--robbers. This was backed up by a trumped up Police report that happened to come out of the " WOODWORK " where it was said that earlier during that very same day--a man was robbed at gun point and some of the items taken were still on the two dead guys. :lol: :lol:

Both Pak and US Sources have since ( for some reason ) forgotten all about that.

Maybe you can answer why Davis had all sorts of juicy stuff in his phone--pics of certain locations that had fallen ill at the hands of suspected terrorists. :o Lots of phone numbers of suspected Terrorists assets, and calls---lots and lots of calls to same lot. Why? What was his actual mission---and who----WHO was he actually working for?

The latest is that he was in fact--is in fact- a DOD CONTRACTOR---Not some IT Geek working for the State Dept with Diplomatic immunity, that came AFTER THE FACT---Because his name doesn't appear on any Diplomatic list---so any attempt to claim he has it was a Lie.

Anyway my point is that these kinds of operations are going on all over, right under the public's noses---and when something goes wrong--as in this case--we get lied to.

Question: Was/is this a case of US MANUFACTURED TERRORISM gone a muck?

What happened to those coming to Raymond's aide--you know--the guys who went the wrong way down a busy road in an effort to rescue Davis from Police capture only to run over and kill an innocent bystander?

And some wanna know why those KRAZY PAKS thousands of KRAZY PAKS--took to the street is protest. :crazy:

Those guys were quickly evacuated back to the US---Why?

Anyway-

Cole

PS. Did you happen to see Obama's response in regard to a question about Davis during one of his pressers? It was---sooooooooooooo Obama like. :roll:
Cole_Trickle

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:56 am

Pity no one seems to care about this sort of obvious CIA/INTEL--manufactured TERRORISM for---well I'm still at a loss for what---I mean ( cracking ) this is first grade stuff.

Pakistan court acquits CIA contractor of double murder

LAHORE, Pakistan (Reuters) – A CIA contractor indicted earlier in the day on two murder charges in Pakistan was acquitted and released on Wednesday after a deal to pay "blood money" to the victims' families was reached, Punjab Law Minister Rana Sanaullah told Reuters.

The deal ends a long-simmering diplomatic standoff between Pakistan and the United States.

"The court first indicted him but the families later told court that they have accepted the blood money and they have pardoned him," Punjab Law Minister Rana Sanaullah told Reuters. "The court acquitted him in the murder case."

Raymond Davis, 36, shot dead two Pakistanis in the eastern Punjab city of Lahore on January 27 following what he described as an attempted armed robbery. He said he acted in self-defense and the United States says he has diplomatic immunity and should have been immediately repatriated.

And you wanna know why SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY People buy EVERYTHING the MSM Spews. I'll never understand ( ever ) why people blindly follow and never question their leaders---especially something as absolutely shady as the above. Boggles my mind.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110316/ts_ ... kistan_usa

It's my opinion that Davis operates within a system that is ABOVE THE LAW--ALL LAW---A tool used to further the agendas of the ELITES.

What else could it be? Surely it's not NATIONAL SECURITY---That can only be the cloak---that which most average people seem to swallow hook, line, and sinker!

Shameful.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts