The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Ancient & Lost Civilizations

The Rama Empire

Here, you can discuss the Mayans, Atlantis, the Aztecs and other ancient and lost civilizations.

Postby WarAngel » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:30 pm

According to Ancient Aliens The Series 12,000 years ago in India there existed The Rama Empire. It was known for war and use of Brahma Weapons
(today called Nuclear bombs etc.) There may even have been mention of "cities" in Earth's orbit. These are mentioned in Indian texts called
the Bagavad Gita and the Ramayana. At least the second of which is part of Hindu canon.

In one episode Giorgio Tsoukalos says he would be out of a job in India if he went there and talked about anicent aliens and such.
Because it's widely believed there.

Anyone who knows more or has seen the episode more recently please correct me if I'm wrong I'm writing most of this from memory.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:06 am

I've seen some of this series..so good

Sounds like you are talking about the Vimanas (ancient space ships)talked about in the Vedas
http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc108.htm
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:29 pm

bionic wrote:I've seen some of this series..so good

Sounds like you are talking about the Vimanas (ancient space ships)talked about in the Vedas
http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc108.htm

I think so. The time and place match up. The Rama Empire was advanced at least to present day Earth standards. But likely far more if they came from somewhere else.

I found this which links what you and I have each posted
"Salva's vehicle is described as an iron city, and thus it must have been metallic in appearance and quite large....
Many Vedic vimanas are described as flying cities, and one is reminded of the very large 'mother-ships' that are sometimes discussed in UFO reports."

Humans of the time would probably describe spaceships in orbit as "cities." They'd use terms they'd understand.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby antz123 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:37 am

The ancient Aliens series had one mistake.

The fight they mentioned was Mahabharta and Lord Rama is from Ramayana. They both are ERA apart. If you want to know how long is an ERA i can find that detail too.

However both Mahabharta and Ramayana has some very interesting and same time lot of real age proofs. Both had incarnations of Vishnu. Lord Vishnu is the preserver of life so according to mythos every time evil or wrong doers increase in No.s Vishnu steps in to check the system and bring back balance to Humans.
All the avtaars are very strange to todays time n scene, the ideology and their behaviours but they need to be seen in context of that era.

Ramayana : it had Rama born in a city of Ayodhya, that city exists today too. He travelled according to epic in exile to many cities, geographical landmarks and all of those exist even today. He made suppsoedly a bridge from india to Lanka to crossover to get his wife and there is a land formation in that area also(however many Space agencies have already said its natural formation not man-made). He fought epic battle and those battle sciences are brilliant. He had to reach his city back on time or his brother would have commited suicide thus he used a Vimana to reach faster. And Vimanas were very similar to aircrafts. Plus Ramayana are filled with many half human/half animal creatures like Greek Mythos which if seen in present timeline seem like mutation or if i could take liberty to make it friviolous n more simpler seems like first generation of X-Men.

Mahabharta - it is GIANT EPIC of how families, nations, Values collide. How Good vs Evil ends with prevaling of Good but at cost of sacrifices. In Mahabharta many weapons like the ones you mentioned and one mentioned in Ancient Aliens which seems very similar to mordern day weapons. There were many which seem like Napalm bombs, there were many which are like interceptor missles which shoot down a projectile in mid air, then there was the Brahm Astra. (Brahma is the creator of the life so ironically his weapon would have Annhilated all life forms in given area) What was more mystical to me is at one point in battle two opposing fractions fire Brahm Astras together at each other. Wise men froze the time and cautioned both fractions that two such projectiles clashing would coz devastation of unimaginable magnitude so rethink the action. One fraction pulls the weapon back in its arsenal. That is almost like firing a missile and then calling it back. Other fraction didnt have the know-how to do so was punished for using such a weapon with half knowledge.

anyways new to forum , so just my random input
antz123

Postby bionic » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:13 pm

antz,
Thanks so much for th einfo..

I always plan on gettign some Vedic teachings, but haven;t gotten around to it, still.

It's good to have soemone around who knows about that stuff, as I think it is important.
An important part of the 'puzzle'
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:28 am

Thank you for your input and clarifications antz123. :thumbup: Also welcome to Black Vault. :D I hope to see you around more as imo we need more posters. :pray:

Anyway found some more information from both the Ramayana and the Mahabharata. From the book Martian Genesis pgs. 205 & 206

Rama Threatens:
I shall attack the ocean with a ruse and press it back...and if he does not show a way, I shall set it afire with mighty and irresistable missles that blaze fiercely with fire and wind.

This left me wondering if they were talking about something similar to Greek Fire which iirc was like modern napalm. When it talks about setting ocean on fire that would have to be something that could lay on the water and burn. Or were they talking about Brahma/Nuclear weapons?

Another part talks about Agneya Missiles (Celestial Weapons)
Pandava angrily loosed the agneya missile at the Gandharva and burned his chariot. The mighty Gandharva, deprived of his chariot, tottered and fell face down, stunned by the brilliance of the missile and Dhanamjaya seized him by his chapleted hairlocks and dragged him, unconscious from the impact of the missle, towards his brothers.

Ok that definately some advanced machine warfare.

There's also a weapon described as a "discuss with a thunderbolt in the center" Some kind of weapon that promised victory for Krsna over men and gods. The Ramayana describes the weapon's use.
Ravana, his eyes red with fury, loosed his solar weapon whereupon huge and brilliant discs issued (forth)...which, falling, lit up the sky on every side and the four quarters were consumed by the fall of those flaming missiles that resembled the sun, moon, and stars.

WMDs anyone?

There's also this describing Chemical, Biological or Nuclear Warfare
Pakashana will destroy the territory of that wretch with a rain of dust for a distance of a hundred leagues in extent. In the kingdom of Dandra, in seven days all things animate and inanimate will perish utterly and everything that grows will vanish entirely under the rain of ashes!

Ok that sounds pretty bad. I have to think any civilized race would arrest anyone of them using this and put them on trial for war crimes or crimes against humanity/whatever they called themselves. What exactly where these being doing? What was so important that they'd make any human war look like a skirmish?

I'm going to guess this is talking about a chemical weapon because it describes ash raining down as the effect of the weapon's deployment. Not as the result of an explosion.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby antz123 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:59 am

Thanks for finding out interesting stuff in the post.

Being an Indian somewhere very well versed with this two epics. However the version we read is most like an abridged version. They are all in Sanskrit which is not anymore a main stream language tragically. so the abridged english versions am not sure how much to believe its like taking someones word for it that they are correct.

But simple devices which in todays context may be like WMDs, Napalms, Chemical warfare, Carpet bombing, Laser guided,and even Nuclear do bear striking resemblance n similar effects.

Even sciences of palmistry etc had such strong bearing on astrology that makes one believe if the planets were discovered mostly in 20th century how do these guys knew about them.

But like many questions which disturb the peace and make people ask a question ... these are also pushed away in name of fiction or pseudo-sciences
antz123

Return to Ancient & Lost Civilizations

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts