The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Ancient Evidence Thread

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby WarAngel » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:21 am

There is much evidence for the existance of an extra-terestrial presence on Earth. Some we are familiar with, some not. Let us discuss what there is available. :ugeek:

Grooved Sphere dating to the Pre-Cambrian Period
Groove Sphere (Pre-Cambrian).jpg
Groove Sphere (Pre-Cambrian).jpg (18.67 KiB) Viewed 954 times

"The Castle" on the moon. Suspended 9 Miles ABOVE the surface by way of a sort of cable. And a personal favorite of mine.
Moon - Castle 01.jpg
Moon - Castle 01.jpg (34.12 KiB) Viewed 954 times

Also on the moon is "The Dish."
Moon - The Dish.jpg
Moon - The Dish.jpg (51.38 KiB) Viewed 954 times

Other things I've found are a Pyramid on the Moon.
(mute the sound if swear words offend you.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64N-TtyjpUg&tracker=False&NR=1&feature=fvwp

and a human skull-like object

Acording the the book Martian Genesis (pgs. 38 & 39) in a coal mine in Webster City, Iowa USA a "carved stone showing multiple faces of an old man was found at a depth of 130 feet." and that "The dark grey stone was two feet long, one foot wide, and about four inches thick. Its surface was covered in an incised diamond grid pattern with a version of the face in the middle of each one. Two of the faces are looking to the left, all the rest to the right."

The depth of this would be within the Carboniferous Strata.

In another coal mine, this time in Oklahoma an iron cup was found in 1912. It left an impression of it's shape in the coal it fell out of. Two workers were present and saw the cup. Frank J. Kenwood and Jim Stall. This interested Frank so much that he found the coal to be dated ariund 312 million years old. In same mine in 1928 there is an unconfirmed report of a "barrel-shaped block of silver, decorated with what look like wheat sheaves.

Durung the same year also in another Oklahoma coal mine a block wall was found at a deoth of almost two miles. A worker named Atlas Almon Mathis describes finding several 'concrete blocks.' Each "a twelve inch cube, highly polished on the outside, but filled with gravel." After a cave in Mathis returned to the coal face he discovered an exposed portion of the wall. Another miner seems to have found an extention of the wall 100-150 yards further along.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:39 am

Okay that skull is just creepy. I have enough irrational issues of abduction. But facing the fear is why I am here.

What's the castle on the moon War? I am not familiar with that.
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
"You get what everyone gets. You get a lifetime." -- Death (Sandman)
adamwarlock2099

Postby WarAngel » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:23 pm

adamwarlock2099 wrote:Okay that skull is just creepy. I have enough irrational issues of abduction. But facing the fear is why I am here.

"Fear is the mindkiller. I will face my fears. I will let it pass through me and only I will remain."
- Paul Atriedes (Dune)

adamwarlock2099 wrote:What's the castle on the moon War? I am not familiar with that.

It is apparently one of many artificial structures on the Lunar surface. There isn't much to go on. After some searching I managed to find some pics. I knew they were out there because I'd downloaded them on an old computer.

Moon - Castle 03.jpg
Moon - Castle 03.jpg (6.88 KiB) Viewed 948 times

I think the true feat of engineering is that something got this thing hanging from a cable 9 miles above the surface. :shock: Like a pearl on a string.
Moon - Castle 05.jpg
Moon - Castle 05.jpg (30.96 KiB) Viewed 948 times

This is a great site for starting on the Lunar Anomaly issue. :ugeek:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/luna/luna_moonanomalies.htm#Multimedia

Also anything written by Richard Hoagland could help.

Thanks for getting me to look into this again. :thumbup:
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:08 pm

I checked it out briefly, but will look into the site in more depth later War. Thanks for posting the site and explaining it. A lot of times I cannot see something with in a picture. Like I can never seen the picture in those big posters where you stare for a few seconds and are suppose to see something with in the picture. When you isolated it, I could see the castle suspended on the cable.

Thanks for quote too. Now I am going to want to read the book again. :)
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
"You get what everyone gets. You get a lifetime." -- Death (Sandman)
adamwarlock2099

Postby bionic » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:51 am

I have always wondered what The Kaaba was all about
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaaba
something about it wreaks of ancinet extraterrestrials to me
the "black stone"..the rules about walking around it a certain way , etc....
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby bionic » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:56 am

The balc stone
http://www.essortment.com/black-stone-kabah-11146.html

aren't ka and ba of Egyptian religious origion?

the two parts of spirit or something lie that..WSilliam Henry talks about them, i think
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:10 am

Thank you for bringing this topic to our attention. :thumbup: I'd didn't know much about the Kaaba before this. I just knew it was a black cube that Muslims walked around. Also a not from Earth connection is a theory I've never heard before. Be it alien or metor. Nice work. :clap:

This link does read like a piece of the ancient astronaut puzzle.

These parts in particular I could see mentioned in an episode of Ancient Aliens The Series. There have been similar allready.
Several feet in front of the Black Stone is the Zamzam well, which has an unusual provenance. While Abraham was away from his second wife, Hagar, and their newborn son, Ishmael. To visit his wife Sarah at Mecca, Hagar needed water, and she ran up and down between two mountains, Safa and Marwah, in extreme thirst, until the angel Gabriel hit the ground with his wings and brought forth a flow of clear water from under the feet of Ishmael. There seemed to be no man made source for this water, since no drilling had been done in the ground. Water still comes from the Zamzam well today, and Muslims believe it shall continue until the Day of Judgment.

An angel acting in this way for the benefit of a human could be a disguised extraterrestrial encounter, similar to the Christian Ezekiel.

According to Islamic tradition, the stone came to Earth long ago from heaven

I remember hearing that when a text refers to "the heavens" it's another way of saying "sky."
So this furthers the theories of alien intervention or metor.

Allah wanted humankind to have a similar shrine from which to worship him, and he gave Adam a bright and pure white stone to bring to Earth from Paradise to set in the Ka'bah, the shrine he would build.

If this is the Biblical Adam then the story becomes even more interesting. Science has located Eden underneath the Persian Gulf and "Scientific Adam" as he's called lived in Eastern Africa generations apart from Eve. So this all starts to sound like a story that has a center of truth with layers of myth and legend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bionic wrote:aren't ka and ba of Egyptian religious origion?

the two parts of spirit or something lie that..WSilliam Henry talks about them, i think

Yes, you're quite right on this. The following quotes are from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_soul

The Ancient Egyptians believed that a human soul was made up of five parts: the Ren, the Ba, the Ka, the Sheut, and the Ib. In addition to these components of the soul there was the human body (called the ha, occasionally a plural haw, meaning approximately sum of bodily parts). The other souls were aakhu, khaibut, and khat.

Ka:
Ka (spirit)
The Ka (k3) was the Egyptian concept of spiritual essence, that which distinguishes the difference between a living and a dead person, with death occurring when the ka left the body. The Egyptians believed that Khnum created the bodies of children on a potter's wheel and inserted them into their mothers' bodies. Depending on the region, Egyptians believed that Heket or Meskhenet was the creator of each person's Ka, breathing it into them at the instant of their birth as the part of their soul that made them be alive. This resembles the concept of spirit in other religions.

The Egyptians also believed that the ka was sustained through food and drink. For this reason food and drink offerings were presented to the dead, although it was the kau (k3w) within the offerings that was consumed, not the physical aspect. The ka was often represented in Egyptian iconography as a second image of the king, leading earlier works to attempt to translate ka as double.

Ba:
Ba (soul)
The 'Ba' (b3) is in some regards the closest to the contemporary Western religious notion of a soul, but it also was everything that makes an individual unique, similar to the notion of 'personality'. (In this sense, inanimate objects could also have a 'Ba', a unique character, and indeed Old Kingdom pyramids often were called the 'Ba' of their owner). Like a soul, the 'Ba' is an aspect of a person that the Egyptians believed would live after the body died, and it is sometimes depicted as a human-headed bird flying out of the tomb to join with the 'Ka' in the afterlife.

In the Coffin Texts one form of the Ba that comes into existence after death is corporeal, eating, drinking and copulating. Louis Zabkar argued that the Ba is not part of the person but the person himself unlike the soul in Greek, or late Judaic, Christian or Muslim thought. The idea of a purely immaterial existence was so foreign to Egyptian thought that when Christianity spread in Egypt they borrowed the Greek word psyche to describe the concept of soul and not the term Ba. Zabkar concludes that so peculiar was the concept of Ba to Ancient Egyptian thought that it ought not to be translated but instead the concept be footnoted or parenthetically explained as one of the modes of existence for a person.[4]

In another mode of existence the Ba of the deceased is depicted in the Book of Going Forth by Day returning to the mummy and participating in life outside the tomb in non-corporeal form, echoing the solar theology of Re (or Ra) uniting with Osiris each night.[5]

The word 'bau' (b3w), plural of the word ba, meant something similar to 'impressiveness', 'power', and 'reputation', particularly of a deity. When a deity intervened in human affairs, it was said that the 'Bau' of the deity were at work [Borghouts 1982]. In this regard, the ruler was regarded as a 'Ba' of a deity, or one deity was believed to be the 'Ba' of another.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:47 pm

War..
You saw thw same ancient astronauts show I saw recently.

Do you remember how it talked about Moses and the "manna making machine" that "God" gave him so his people could survie in the desert?

The story of the Black Stone brought that to mimd for me when I read about it.

and for soem reason that recent UFO sighting of the UFO over, was it the temple mount? One of the most sacred sites...I forget which one..

That came to mind, to

as does The Arc of the Coveneent..which I believe was suppose to be hidden under the The Temple..something like that

it's all connected , I think
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:29 pm

bionic wrote:War..
You saw thw same ancient astronauts show I saw recently.

Do you remember how it talked about Moses and the "manna making machine" that "God" gave him so his people could survie in the desert?

I do remember something about Mana coming from an unlikely source.. Was it the Ark that made the it? I'm not sure since I'm going from memory.

bionic wrote:and for soem reason that recent UFO sighting of the UFO over, was it the temple mount? One of the most sacred sites...I forget which one..

The Temple Mount is what the location is called. It has The Dome of The Rock that Muslims believe Muhammad "acended to Heaven" and where Jews believe God had chosen for "The Divine Presence to rest."

bionic wrote:as does The Arc of the Coveneent..which I believe was suppose to be hidden under the The Temple..something like that

I've heard that the Ark of The Covenant was there at some point but was moved. Lately I've heard theories that it's in Ethiopia (they even have a guess at wherein) or for those wanting to take a stretch under Oak Island in Nova Scotia, Canada. At the bottom of The Money Pit. There's even a story that a group of boys first found the pit when they were investigating some strange "lights" they saw on the island. One theory for the Pit's creation is that The Knights Templar made it. And where did they once have their Headquarters...you guessed it. The Temple Mount. In a building related to Solomon's Temple. Which is where they get their name. So evidence seems to indicate you're right. Some or all of it is connected.

I've also heard of the Ark has having radioactive properties. This comes from a device inside. Perhaps the "Mana Making Machine" you mentioned There's a story where it was captured by Israel's enemies and many of them suffered what reads like radiation sickness. So they traveled as close as they could to the Israelis and sent it back unattended.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby WarAngel » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:48 pm

I came across some more info while doing some random reading.

Michael Cremo was a student in the 1980's. His area of study was ancient human relics.
Among his finds are the following:

* A detailed figurine dated to be 2 million years old and to the Olio-Pleistocene Age.
* AN iron nail found in a stone dating to the Devonian Era (when amphibians apeared.)
* A 300 Million year old complete human skeleton which is anotomically comparable to MODERN man. Dated to the Carboniferous Period.

Other findings:

* In Dendera, Egypt there is a temple devoted to the Goddess Hathor and dated to the late Ptolemaic Period. Contained within is a panel depicting priests holding tubes of oblong shape. Each of these tubes contain an image of a serpent, which are refered to as seref. The translations comes up as meaning "to glow."

Also on the pannel is a box on which is seated Atum-Ra, who is considered to be the first god and have created himself. He is also sometimes depicted as a serpent.

From this box braided cables conect to the tubes which the priests hold. The tubes themselves rest on a pillar which acording to electromagnetics expert Alfred D. Bielek is a high voltage insulator.

Another panel shows men and women sitting under the tubes as if recieving something. One guess is a type of radiation treatment.

These scenes are only depicted at Dendera because the priests there were the guardians of the knowlage and it was kept nowhere else.

Sources: Investigating The Unexplained by Paul Roland, Ancient Aliens The Series and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atum
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Next

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts