The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Cryptozoology

Giant Rat Surfs Over Tsunami (video)

Sightings of bigfoot, lake monsters around the world, and the chupacabras are just some of the many cryptozoological stories on the rise! Although many of these stories are controversial - some have evidence that defies belief.

Postby event_horizon » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:41 pm

I was just watching some clips of the tsunami and ran across this.

At about the 1:34 mark you can see (left of center) this black creature appear from the coast and surf over the tsunami.

Go to this link and then click on the "Witness deals with quake terror" clip just to the bottom right of the video (sorry, there's only one link for all the videos):

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/world/ ... hquake.nhk

What the heck is that thing? :shock:
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby bionic » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:35 am

huh..wow..
it's like it suddenly flew off..kinda reminded me of one of those infamous "shadow creatures" people talk about

good catch
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby Halfabo » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:59 am

bionic wrote:huh..wow..
it's like it suddenly flew off..kinda reminded me of one of those infamous "shadow creatures" people talk about

good catch

Looked like a shadow to me. That is the shadow or reflection of a helicopter flying overhead.
Halfabo

Postby bionic » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:10 am

Looked like a shadow to me. That is the shadow or reflection of a helicopter flying overhead

oop..yep..that's what I think it is the shadow of the copter filming, probably
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby event_horizon » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:21 pm

Dangit halfabo! Why'd you have to go and ruin it! :x :wall:

I wanted to see how many would go for it. :lol:
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby bionic » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:20 am

― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby event_horizon » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:20 pm

:lol: That video cracks me up! :lol:
event_horizon

Return to Cryptozoology

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts