The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Ancient & Lost Civilizations

UFOs and Their Relation to Ancient Mayan Culture

Here, you can discuss the Mayans, Atlantis, the Aztecs and other ancient and lost civilizations.

Postby TheMarkedOne » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:28 pm

I sort of threw this out here because I haven't seen much about this, yet, it is clearly right in front of us. I was recently part of an operation (whose name I will not disclose) in Mexico. We traveled to some of the ancient Mayan ruins, which, were very beautiful. But, I will cut to the chase. After months of research we uncovered something that may decipher the mystery of Area 51's extensive connection with the other worldly. We discovered that the ancient Mayans have had technology far beyond our comprehension for decades. These, of course, you guessed it, include "airplanes" that use anti-magnetism to fly them. These planes have been called "Muwauns". But, even though it isn't a hundred percent solid, we think that Area 51 may have one in their possession and are attempting to make copies of it. Which explains the extremely vast amount of UFO sightings. We also believe these prototypes have been transported to other countries by means of: submarine, barge, and aircraft; explaining the many more UFO sightings in other parts of the world. From what our studies have found these planes can exceed a speed of 300 MPH. We have seen photos of glyphs on Mayan temples that show proof of the ancient Mayans having contact with extraterrestrials. We think that the Mayans may have been given their technology at this time. For more information contact me privately.
TheMarkedOne

Postby TheMarkedOne » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:44 pm

Ok, just noticed there is a place to discuss ancient civilizations...-.- eh. maybe this'll be okay since its mostly about their relation to UFOs?
TheMarkedOne

Postby bionic » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:26 pm

well..
I'm a bit of a fan of Quetzalcoatl
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quetzalcoatl

and sort of see a connection between Mayan myth and Dogon myth
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogon_people

and, I guess I could even tie this in with
Egyptian Myth
http://www.checktheevidence.com/Disclos ... %20etc.htm

and even early Christianity (Christian myth?)
http://www.seiyaku.com/customs/fish/fish.html

so UFO's (and their occupants)..well...they could have played a big role in the shaping of humankind

this isn't new stuff..but still worth going over every once and a while
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby sandra » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:30 pm

"The story of the life of the Mexican divinity, Quetzalcoatl, closely resembles that of the Savior; so closely, indeed, that we can come to no other conclusion than that Quetzalcoatl and Christ are the same being. But the history of the former has been handed down to us through an impure Lamanitish source. "

Those wild mormons. I'd agree.

Interesting information on the fish symbol bionic.

These planes have been called "Muwauns". But, even though it isn't a hundred percent solid, we think that Area 51 may have one in their possession and are attempting to make copies of it.

Never heard that word before, Muwauns...hmmm

However I am going to move a copy of this to
Ancient Civilizations, as I think it could
get more traffic there. :)
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:14 pm

An interesting thing about the fish symbol. It was called "nasrani" in Aramaic and means "lots of little fish", which is a term used for the followers of Jesus.

As far as the Mayans goes, something very strange happened with those people. It seems like some group of aliens came down to earth to steal our natural resources. Just like in the middle east they needed slaves, so they built a civ to attract humans. These aliens cut the top of an entire mountain off. Humans couldn't do that.

These aliens used religion to control the population. Once they got what they wanted they left. My guess is they found another planet that was more lucrative. They may have decided to transplant some humans to the new planet and when the Mayan people figured out what was going on they fled.

Quite the revelation, that we owe our religious history to alien capitalists. And they were probably violating their own laws, which would explain their need to hide now. And they left us a little surprise.
CodeBlackv2

Postby bionic » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:07 pm

"The story of the life of the Mexican divinity, Quetzalcoatl, closely resembles that of the Savior; so closely, indeed, that we can come to no other conclusion than that Quetzalcoatl and Christ are the same being. But the history of the former has been handed down to us through an impure Lamanitish source. "

I agree , too!!
I was just watching some silly ol' Sci Fi movie and had a thought.

The movie was called, "Out lander"

It was about a guy that came from another planet and crashed to Earth back in Viking times.

It got me thinking..if they had crashed or landed, in our waters..we would relate to them in that way.

There is so much talk of them being a water race..or a water/land hybrid race..like those walking fish or some semi amphibian type thing.

Interestingly, one of the theories of earliest humans is the aquatic ape theory
http://www.primitivism.com/aquatic-ape.htm
Last edited by bionic on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:56 am

TheMarkedOne wrote:We discovered that the ancient Mayans have had technology far beyond our comprehension for decades. These, of course, you guessed it, include "airplanes" that use anti-magnetism to fly them. These planes have been called "Muwauns". But, even though it isn't a hundred percent solid, we think that Area 51 may have one in their possession and are attempting to make copies of it.

Might that explain these? :?:

Ancient Artifacts - Pre-Columbian - Airplane 01.jpg
Ancient Artifacts - Pre-Columbian - Airplane 01.jpg (13.49 KiB) Viewed 1473 times

Ancient Artifacts - Pre-Columbian - Airplane 02.jpg
Ancient Artifacts - Pre-Columbian - Airplane 02.jpg (10.26 KiB) Viewed 1473 times

Ancient Artifacts - Pre-Columbian - Airplane 03.jpg
Ancient Artifacts - Pre-Columbian - Airplane 03.jpg (49.92 KiB) Viewed 1473 times

CodeBlackv2 wrote:As far as the Mayans goes, something very strange happened with those people. It seems like some group of aliens came down to earth to steal our natural resources. Just like in the middle east they needed slaves, so they built a civ to attract humans. These aliens cut the top of an entire mountain off. Humans couldn't do that.

Looks like you're describing a similar situation as when the Anunakki came to Earth and altered human genetics to make better workers for gold mines. Perhaps they came back or never left. :think: Eventually they move from the Middle East to "The New World" and continued their operations.

Maybe they are the same race that uses USOs to move around underwater and has bases on the ocean floor. :idea: Possibly even one that we call Atlantis. :think:

CodeBlackv2 wrote:Quite the revelation, that we owe our religious history to alien capitalists. And they were probably violating their own laws, which would explain their need to hide now. And they left us a little surprise.

I wouldn't think of them as "capitalists." It's more a human line of thinking that gold could only be used as currency. If the old stories are true the gold had something to do with fixing their home world's atmosphere. If so it was out of survival.

Still an interesting theory that much from our Earth religions comes from an extraterrestrial source. And the way I see it this wouldn't negate the exsitance of God or mean that all religion comes from aliens. They might have hijacked or added somethings and it all got put together, leaving us with texts both divine and alien.

Side note: Great E.E. Cummings quote bionic. :thumbup: He probably didn't know how much more true that would be when he first said it.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:40 pm

Yeah, it may have been the same aliens around the world. That would explain the proliferation of pyramids. But, I still believe they were here for resources, much more than just gold. The reason why I think they were capitalists is because capitalism is the most efficient system for exploiting resources. Plus, if they were modifying humans to be workers then that adds support to the claim. I doubt that adding gold to the atmosphere of a planet would do much. You'd need such an enormous quantity that it would be impossible to make a dent. They came for the money. They got rich. They retired to Fhlostan Paradise or something. If they were saving their planet then they would not need to hide now.
CodeBlackv2

Postby bionic » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:10 am

Some say Quetzocoatle also stands for our kundalini risen..."the winged serpent"..meaning a being who has raised their kundalini so high as to be free..which, again, makes me think "enlightened one" of someone like Jesus

Then there is the tie of serpents to DNA..like the sign (forget what it's called) that md's use (the serpents and the staff)

What intrigues me is the fact that in Judaism/Christianity/Islam the serpent is associcated with satan..but also with the tree of knowledge->wisdom (maybe giving intelligence to unintelligent slaves without permission?)

This is where things get tricky and I feel whoever the "God" or "Gods" and "angels" were..they had different ideas and possibly a war over what to do with us in the long run ( it is clear to me we were probably animals tampered with..to be slaves, servents..or whatever..toys/pets..whatever)

of course..this only speaks to our physicality and doesn't even address our souls..

I wonder..do our souls and our "god/s" souls come from the same sourse?
I think they do.
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:19 pm

Satan was originally known as "the teacher". I like the long version of the story of the Garden of Eden. Satan kept tricking Adam & Eve. Adam kept committing suicide only to be resurrected by God. Adam & Eve didn't like the dark. They had never seen darkness in the GoE. Sounds like a lab. Lilith was replaced because she was no help to Adam, who obviously needed help. You see, from "god's" point of view, he needed Woman to be submissive to guarantee her protection by the males, being the delivery mechanism for the payload(DNA). See, when you realize what these aliens were really after, it all makes sense. They needed to quash the human race and it was illegal to wipe us out, just like it's illegal to wipe out spotted owls. So, they did the next best thing. They modified us. Human response to these interlopers is as predictable as the sunrise. They look a certain way because that is what attracts human males, etc. etc. They still have a little Lilith in them. Well programmed robots. They don't even know what they are. In the end we are no longer any threat to "them". So our government doesn't bother investigating UFOs. Our development of nuclear weapons got their attention though, for a while.
CodeBlackv2

Return to Ancient & Lost Civilizations

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts