The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

A VERY KEWL BOOK THAT WORKS

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby MajikImaje » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:41 am

Believe it or not: This book actually works ! Photography is a pretty kewl hobby or business to get into being creative: IN photography you merely point a camera at something you can SEE.

In 3D Studio Max your imagination is the only thing that is available for you to create something photo-realistic. Click on the link below the book and watch the book come to life. Click HOLD & turn the pages using your mouse from right to left and turn the pages back & forth. ENJOY !!

CLICK HERE TO OPEN BOOK
MajikImaje

Postby greeney2 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:06 am

Wecome back Majik! Missed seeing your great picutures of Alaska.
greeney2

Postby MajikImaje » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:56 am

It is very good to be back; although we are in Anchorage now; waiting; and hopefully I will have the story of the century to post here shortly!!

Meanwhile I do have some new photos of Arctic Alaska to post that is bound to knock you all over backwards.

I just do not know where the correct place to put them ??
MajikImaje

Postby greeney2 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:37 am

You can post them in this forum or in the General forum. General gets a little overloaded so here is good.
greeney2

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts