The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Italy in "humanitarian catastrophe" regime

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Casanova » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:32 am

Do stop worrying about three thousands of harmless Tunisians. That’s not a big trouble. I’ve happened to get into such hole as Pyatigorsk - that’s in South of Russia - last week giving series of lectures in their Linguistic University. There are such many Islamist zealots in this educational institution. I wasn’t prepared to see so many Slavic girls in hijabs and the Muslim preaching-room in the university basement. They say there are a lot of local young people from the neighbour Pharmaceutical Academy are brainwashed by some students from the Middle East nevertheless paying to their neophytes in US dollars by the way. And those poor young men and girls that committed explosion in Moscow airport had been studying in Pyatigorsk.
As far as I saw South of Russia is a great delayed-action mine restrained just by Russian police forces and by Russian Orthodox Church in no small degree. And it is waiting for a suitable moment for bringing Tahrir Square into Moscow (isn’t that familiar scenery mentioned by some oversea "friends"?). And THEN our good old Europe should cry for help. Because all those zombified poor devils would come here. And burning of a French colors, and "England is a land of Allah!" on the Trafalgar Squire, and even murders by Muslim such first-rate European cultural workers as my favourite Dutch film director Theo van Gogh would seem children’s games then. But your respectable White House continues warming up those "Tahrir" moods. But ladies and gentlemen, you should fear either. For after Europe the same Islamists would come for you.
Casanova

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts