The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

World Politics

Is it possible to be a constitutional democrat?

This section is designed for foreign politics, outside the United States. The Black Vault serves many different countries, and this forum will hold threads regarding world politics, events, etc.

Postby Kacen » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:40 pm

If by constitutional you mean following the constitution word for word, then no.

There is no current party that even does that, not even the "Constitution Party".
Kacen

Postby SmokinJoe » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:36 pm

However, section three is interesting. Does that mean that a boy like Rahm Emanuel, the son of a terrorist and a boy who fought for another country (not the US), can't be part of Obummers or Clinton's "administration" legally? I need to read and study more. Thank you for making me reread this. The Constitution is like the Bible, you CAN'T read it too many times to learn something new.

The way I read it, is as long as Rahm didn't take up arms against the US or aid the enemies of the U.S. in a rebellious attack, then he's okay to be a part of the crew. To me, the most shocking part of paragraph 3 was the fact that none of it could matter even if he did take up arms against the US if 2/3 of Congress votes to "disable" that paragraph.
Dawkins thinks belief in God is an excuse to evade thinking in the scientific world. Sadly, he is ignorant to the list of christian scientists who have contributed & founded many of the sciences he himself believes in. How ironic.
SmokinJoe

Previous

Return to World Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts