The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

Hi all, new here;

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby xxxxxx----- » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:48 am

Hi everyone just joined and looking forward to sharing information on the UFO subject that i have been interested in since my early teens;I have read a considerable amount of books on this subject and have looked into a lot of released UFO files by several governments from around the world;My main interest is the writings and work of the late Dr John Mack and his conclusions he reached after his own investigations into various people he studied; :wave:
xxxxxx-----

Postby greeney2 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:16 pm

Welcome to the BV, we have plenty of forums that will be right up your alley. Have fun posting, we need new people and subjects, so jump right in. :D
greeney2

Postby WarAngel » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:22 pm

xxxxxx----- wrote:Hi everyone just joined and looking forward to sharing information on the UFO subject that i have been interested in since my early teens

I bid thee greetings to The Black Vault. :wave:

We seem alike in that we've interested in UFOs for a long time. :thumbup:

xxxxxx----- wrote:My main interest is the writings and work of the late Dr John Mack and his conclusions he reached after his own investigations into various people he studied; :wave:

I'm not sure I've heard of him. If I have I've forgotten. I hope you post what you've learned on him and his works. I'd love to read about them. :geek:

greeney2 wrote:we need new people and subjects

I've noticed that. It always seems empty on here. Other than those frakk'n bots. :thumbdown:
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby blackvault » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:12 pm

Welcome to the site!
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts