The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Iraq war `unlawful`

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:07 pm

The answer to that question was best answered this past week:

Headline:
Ex-Special Forces soldier accused of murder 'may escape prosecution as Pakistan bows to U.S. pressure over his immunity

This playing field is uneven, it always has been. Now " THEY " have taken it to a higher level, and they don't care who knows----after all---WHAT YA GONNA DO ABOUT IT??????

Would you take to the streets like this over two men shot an killed??

No worries--they already know that you won't---I'm strictly speaking of Americans..

Anyway--

The shooter--:

Special ops---what are special ops anyway? THINK ABOUT IT---Most are left fin for themselves, especially when things go south--Why is this gent so special! :wave:

Pakistan is set to invoke popular fury today after apparently bowing to U.S. pressure and granting diplomatic immunity to an ex-Special Forces soldier accused of two murders.

Senator John Kerry has been in Pakistan working to free Raymond Davis after the Obama administration insisted he has diplomatic immunity.

Now Mr Kerry appears to have persuaded Pakistan officials of their case after CBS News reported that Davis has been granted the special status.

However the decision does not mean Davis has escaped prosecution in Pakistan.

His fate is still set to be decided by a court in Lahore at a hearing tomorrow.

The government decision to grant him immunity could complicate those proceedings, a Pakistan official told CBS.

'If he is immune from prosecution because we have recognised him as a diplomat, then a prosecution in Pakistan will be difficult,' the official was quoted as saying.

They send a US Senator, married to a BILLIONAIRE-- Over to state the case--WTF--Who is really this damn dumb.

Kerry-- :wall:

No my friend--there will never be any REAL EFFORT in regard to anything relevant to that fateful day in September! People from all walks simply don't care enough---maybe when gas is $5.00 a gallon they might think about it for a second, maybe during a commercial of there favorite TV Show, or in between bites of their fast food---but I highly doubt it!

I'll leave you with this---Who said a pic is worth a thousand words anyway! ;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... unity.html

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby paxvagov » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:37 pm

Do you really think they are going to tell anyone that there were WMD. Trust me when I say this...always read between the lines never trust what is the "truth".
paxvagov

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:55 pm

paxvagov wrote:Do you really think they are going to tell anyone that there were WMD. Trust me when I say this...always read between the lines never trust what is the "truth".

Truth or manufactured Truth--there is a difference--Lost on most people are simple facts, they tend to dismiss them, especially if those facts disrupt their Movies, McDonald's, WWE-or X-Box activities. We can't have anything getting in the way of the conditioning now can we?

I hear Bush if scared to leave town---wonder why?

All about Oil and the industrial complex headed up by those with a seat at the table. Not too hard to cipher.

Anyway the dude in my above post has now been confirmed by intelligence as a CIA Operative--Now could that have anything to do with Kerry getting on a plane?

Just curious!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:28 am

Just to follow up on the above--To tell a lie is a way of life with these people, it seems many in the region have had enough, something long overdue.

Anyway--
Revealed: what CIA agent was really doing in Lahore as it emerges even Pakistan officials are 'worried for his safety

Only at first they claimed he was a tech for the local embassy, then had to fess up--NOW--
The CIA spy being held in Pakistan for murder was working as a security contractor and living in a Lahore safe house, according to former and current U.S. officials.

Raymond Davis, 36, was attached to the CIA's Global Response Staff, whose duties included protecting case officers when they met with sources.

He was familiarising himself with a sensitive area of Lahore on the day he shot dead two Pakistanis, it emerged.Previously the U.S. had said Davis was a member of the 'technical and administrative staff' at the U.S. Embassy in Islamabad, who was entitled to full diplomatic immunity.

Despite the revelations they still maintain that Davis is a 'protective officer, someone who provides security to U.S. officials in Pakistan,' adding 'Rumours to the contrary are simply wrong.'

It also emerged tonight that Davis could be helpless to attacks from angry protesters despite increased levels of security at a prison in Lahore where he is being held.

Okay since none have you have ever correctly identified Obama's first REAL JOB--I'll go ahead and provide the last clue--should be a no brainer!! :lol:

Pressure: President Barack Obama has again demanded the release of Davis

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... afety.html

Obviously we've drifted ( I've drifted ) away from the Iraq thread, however, the above is yet another example of just how far these people will go to influence another country, they lie, steal cheat, murder, and in the end call it a " MATTER OF NATIONAL SECURITY "

Remember you're either with us or with the TERRORISTS. :thumbup: Get it?

Pretty amazing.

How much money would be saved, how much National Debt reduced by pulling out and coming home? Any comments? Anyone really care?

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Previous

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts