The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Public Shunning Of Rath Requested....

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby Tairaa » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:07 pm

I LOVE George Carlin.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby event_horizon » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:29 pm

bionic wrote:oh EventH,
I was just teasing.
Sorry if I offended you.
This is the battle forum,no?
I dont' believe you are lonely and misunderstood.

But Tairaa is right about loneliness being transitory, and relative, and something that affects us all at some point.
Myself, included.
My post on it to you and At1 was actually reflective of my own state of mind at times.
I believe it is for many of us, especially the likes of us who come to boards like this one.
It's part of the human condition.
Can we hug now?

Ahhh...I see now. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Yeah I know this is the battle forum, but I only came here to beat up on At1, for being his usual assclown self in another thread. What came from you appeared to be an unprovoked attack, so I took offense to that. Thanks for clearing it up. Now we both can sing Kumbaya. :dance:

And At1 can go jack off with his lonely self.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby event_horizon » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:32 pm

at1with0 wrote:Get out of your corner, crying about how lonely you are, and give bionic a hug dammit! :D

at1with0 is the loneliest username on the Internet.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby bionic » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:05 am

My dad use to sing a song to us kids..when I was a kid..
"Green Grow the Rushes, Oh"
There is a line in it thast goes, "One is one and all alone, and ever more shall be so"
His handle always brings that to mind.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR1-iwtih8k
Honeslty, it just makes me wuv him all the more.
There's a-lot of pain in a deliberatley chosen name like that.

people don't just decide to be, 'at one with nothing'
life expereinces lead them in that direction

but we all, here, know this

I feel, outsiders should not make other outsiders fe3el alienated..we know that road (though we all still do..human natuer, I guess)
we all here, place like this, are much more alike, than not

motley crew, us, here..places like this

Joker put it well, once
lunatic fringe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqUa_G1h3pw

oh..
and..
you've gotta make your own kinda music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbSM02_1k34
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby event_horizon » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:16 am

To a certain extent, we all live in our own separate universe -- no one is exactly the same (or thinks exactly the same). So from that perspective, everyone is alone.
event_horizon

Postby bionic » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:49 am

I am reading a book about that exact subject right now.
How no one can really ever understand another's experience.
All perspectives are unique to each individual.

This remind's me of being a kid and being told (probably in Sunday school)that's why we are all so special, because we are all truly unique.

And we are, because we all have our own roads, and perspectivesw, and understanidngs and such..that no one other person truly has.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Previous

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts