The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

UFOs and Cloaking Technology

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby WarAngel » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:36 am

While looking through the topics in this section I was reminded of an episode of UFO Hunters. I think it was called Giant UFOs or something like that.
It talked about an airliner pilot who saw a large disc shapped craft under the plane and how it dematerialized as he watched. It makes sense that
this could happen because any race able to travel the stars can either camoflauge it's ships or create a force field to make the ship invisible.

Maybe someone with better science knowlage than I could tell me if bending light is even possible.

This is amazing because if true it proves that we could one day cloak like in Star Trek. Add that to Stealth technology already in existance and
we'd have something very powerful.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:03 am

yeah..and that's us...so imagine what a more advance civilization has?
Yikes.

once long ago on another board..a poster once posed a question that has stuck with me..

She wondered, given the fact that they probably don't need lights to see or get around, etc..then why would (some)supposed, alien space crafts even have them? Just for us to see, maybe?
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:40 pm

bionic wrote:yeah..and that's us...so imagine what a more advance civilization has?
Yikes.

once long ago on another board..a poster once posed a question that has stuck with me..

She wondered, given the fact that they probably don't need lights to see or get around, etc..then why would (some)supposed, alien space crafts even have them? Just for us to see, maybe?

She and I share a similar belief. I've come to theorize that aliens WANT us to see them. :ugeek: If they wanted to remain unseen they could do so.
But yet we see UFOs so frequently. I believe they are slowly preparing us for a first contact. If they came down too quickly the world
as a whole would erupt in chaos the likes of which we have never seen. But they've been working for countless years.
Especially since the post World War II years.

Also if this other poster of which you speak is not allready here then she should be. :pray:
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts