The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Other Paranormal and Occult

Metaphysical or Paranormal Questions on Your Mind Now

The paranormal and occult have many sides, discuss all other paranormal/occult topics that don't fit anywhere else.

Postby MysticalSadhu » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:10 pm

If you could get answers to most any metaphysical or paranormal question currently on your mind, what would your question be?
Whatever the reason for this vast Universe, whatever the mysteries of this sublime cosmic womb, the force that guides the stars guides you too. You are never alone or helpless.
MysticalSadhu

Postby at1with0 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:13 am

My question would be what do I need to know now.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby MysticalSadhu » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:52 pm

That would indeed be an introversive query.

at1with0 wrote:My question would be what do I need to know now.
Whatever the reason for this vast Universe, whatever the mysteries of this sublime cosmic womb, the force that guides the stars guides you too. You are never alone or helpless.
MysticalSadhu

Postby at1with0 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:53 pm

On occasion I have been known to do automatic writing with that question in mind, just to see what comes out. Not that it necessarily is what I need to know but it can be interesting.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby shadowcass » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:00 am

You already know what you need to know now.

Look, suppose you were to ask the spirit guides or the powers that be or whoever that question and they answered it what would your reaction be?

You would cry "That's it!" or something similar and you would instantly know it was true, right?

But how would you know it was true if you didn't already know it?

And if you already know it then why are you asking the question?
shadowcass

Postby MysticalSadhu » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:41 pm

:lol: Humor aside, you'd know it was true -- receiving validation externally -- by the resonating concurrency, sharing anchorage in such truth.

Two of the biggest factors contributing to "not" knowing have to do with disharmony within and avarice, with its subsequent lethargy, insolence, indolence, indifference, neglect, conceit, deceit, and vanity.

shadowcass wrote:You already know what you need to know now.

Look, suppose you were to ask the spirit guides or the powers that be or whoever that question and they answered it what would your reaction be?

You would cry "That's it!" or something similar and you would instantly know it was true, right?

But how would you know it was true if you didn't already know it?

And if you already know it then why are you asking the question?
MysticalSadhu

Postby WarAngel » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:32 pm

MysticalSadhu wrote:If you could get answers to most any metaphysical or paranormal question currently on your mind, what would your question be?

What is the exact nature of the spirits called Orbs? What kind of energy are they made of? How can a conscienceness exist without a physical body?
And what I consider to be the greatest question of all...Is there an afterlife?

Now since you got me started I came up with some others: :?:

1. Is Atlantis really an undersea USO Base, populated by Greys, and connected to AUTEC.
2. Are there paralel universes wherein each decision possible is played out?
3. Are the stories of Anunnaki coming to Earth and altering Human DNA with THEIR OWN true?
4. Was there another race to evolve on Earth before humans?
5. If demons and demonic possesion are real, does that mean that God exists as well?
6. Are Billy Meier's stories of the Plejarens true?
7. Is there any truth to a "Hall of Records" underneath the Sphynx?
8. Did Dr. Ray Brown really find a undersea Pyramid in 1970 where he took a crystal sphere from?
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Return to Other Paranormal and Occult

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts