The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Aliens and "The Veil"

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby shadowcass » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:42 pm

Killed off the Cro-Magnon did we?

Nonsense.

The intermarriage between Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon produced two lines of descent that are their heirs.

Homo Sapiens

and

Sasquatch

As to which will be the final inheritor

Time will reveal that....
shadowcass

Postby mrmonsoon » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:03 am

shadowcass wrote:Killed off the Cro-Magnon did we?

Nonsense.

The intermarriage between Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon produced two lines of descent that are their heirs.

Homo Sapiens

and

Sasquatch

As to which will be the final inheritor

Time will reveal that....

YOU did read the very top of the post where I said this was a sci-fi story I read????
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
mrmonsoon

Postby WarAngel » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:21 pm

Here's an alternative theory. It fits in with your theory of veils and other worlds. I hope it helps.
Recently I was watching the end part of an episode of Ancient Aliens: The Series. An episode called "Angels and Aliens."
In the episode the talked about a new term called Ultra-Terrestrial. Meaning something from another dimention or higher
plane of existance. Some examples given were ghosts and fairies. According to the episode an Ultraterrestrial has
the ability to cross between worlds because they vibrate at a high frequency than humans do. I think they mean the atoms
that make up all things. So that could help explain things.

While writing this I Googled Ultraterrestrials and found something more in line your theory Aethra.
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/UFOs/ufofairies.htm

Also in Wiccan belief there is a time of the year where it is believed that the "veil" between this life and the afterlife is thinnest.
This interestingly occurs around what we call Halloween. If I'm getting my facts right it's called Samhaim and pronounced Sau-win.

It is my hope that something out of what I said is helpful. :)

Aethra wrote:I never really considered aliens until long after I considered the possibility of human evolution as a
result of return to the water. The whole reason I became interested in aliens is because if you take the aquatic ape theory
one step further you basically get what we know as aliens, specifically 'greys'.

I read a theory somewhere that "Greys," sometimes refered to as Zeta Reticulans evolved from a Cetacean like lifeform.
They come to Earth for whatever reasons, but are from another world.

mrmonsoon wrote:Just a sci-fi story, eh???????
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

While reading your post it reminded me of Battlestar Galactica.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Previous

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts