The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Public Shunning Of Rath Requested....

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby at1with0 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:31 pm

I'll let you hug event horizon for me. You can be my proxy. :D
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby event_horizon » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:59 pm

at1with0 wrote:You're in love with your delusions.

Psychos are known to not recall their other personalities.

It's okay. It's not your fault you don't know what's really going on.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby event_horizon » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:01 pm

bionic wrote:I think you're both just very lonely and in need of a hug
"No one understands me!!!!!"
"Insects!!"
"I am...alone"

we're ALL just God's personnas, avatars, accounts, etc..
anyway, right?

I'm far from being lonely. I have a roomate who is also my best friend, and she gives me action whenever I want it.

Friends with benefits is nice. :D
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby Tairaa » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:07 pm

Hey, there's no need to be modest.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby event_horizon » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:01 pm

Tairaa wrote:Hey, there's no need to be modest.

Being called "lonely" is offensive. When I get called out on something I simply tell it like it is. Sometimes it might come across as arrogant but....I don't boast about myself on my own accord.

There are times to be modest and there are times not to be. People who are always modest are usually people who get walked on.
event_horizon

Postby Tairaa » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:22 pm

Sure, anything can be deemed offensive if you are against the notion of fitting the description.

It's all relative though, being lonely is a state of mind. I'm lonely right now, earlier today I had a few buddies over and my little brother, now they've all gone either to work or back home and I'm all on my lonesome. That and the fact that my weekend is over and I have to go to work tomorrow is making me feel rather lonely. But I won't be lonely tomorrow morning when I go to work, or after work. Or maybe I will be lonely after work, perhaps my roomies have sh*t to do in the evening and won't be home. Either way my point is that it's relative to the situation and the individual.

I just enjoy sarcasm is all.

Did you used to go by the handle of Know_One? Just curios, I remember I suspected someone to being Know_One, but I can't remember if it was you or not.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby event_horizon » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:28 pm

It's just the way bionic came across...what's in the quotes certainly appears offensive:

bionic wrote:"No one understands me!!!!!"
"Insects!!"
"I am...alone"

....as if that's how I think and feel.

Anyway, I don't ever feel lonely. Even when no one is around I don't feel lonely. I'm sure if I were to be alone for a long period of time I'd probably get lonely, but I've never had that problem. I enjoy having time to myself. I'm not what you might call a "people person" (as I'm sure most here have probably surmised, lol). I'm a lot like George Carlin when it comes to people:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyWsFfd9pqE

I wasn't Know_One. I've only gone by this one handle since I've been posting here for the past 11 years or so.
Last edited by event_horizon on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
event_horizon

Postby Tairaa » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:38 pm

I'm not much of a peoples person either, but I am prone to feeling lonely sometimes. I also appreciate time to myself, jus not always.
Tairaa

Postby bionic » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:51 pm

oh EventH,
I was just teasing.
Sorry if I offended you.
This is the battle forum,no?
I dont' believe you are lonely and misunderstood.

But Tairaa is right about loneliness being transitory, and relative, and something that affects us all at some point.
Myself, included.
My post on it to you and At1 was actually reflective of my own state of mind at times.
I believe it is for many of us, especially the likes of us who come to boards like this one.
It's part of the human condition.
Can we hug now?
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby at1with0 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:55 pm

Get out of your corner, crying about how lonely you are, and give bionic a hug dammit! :D
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

PreviousNext

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts