The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Methatrexate

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:08 pm

Time is nothing but the sequencing of events. There is no way to travel in time because it is not something you can travel in. We say that we are traveling in time but that's only because of how we defined time. If you travel very fast your perception of time slows down, but never goes in reverse. You cannot travel faster than light (through space) and even if you could how would you navigate? I believe you can travel without using time however. There is no known physical manipulation of matter that effects time, other than velocity.

Given that mass is related to time via energy and time can only be effected by velocity, it seems like mass is a form of velocity. The higher your velocity, the higher your mass, and your mass becomes infinite at the speed of light, which would rip a hole in space. I don't see anyone ripping holes in space. Time travel is great science fiction but it's not likely to ever happen.
CodeBlackv2

Postby sandra » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:02 am

bionic wrote:You don't know that..you are saying it from your point of view.
What they DO know is that any change in the timeline could result in them not being at al(no one wants to have NOT existed..but talk about an ultimate sacricfice..which ..might be was is needed, here, actuaally)
They would be careful. There would be rules.

Rules possibly ordained through internal matters...
"There would be rules", I think you are one of the few that
has a different take.

Who intends to travel through out time without changing it?
Knowing time/space/matter/and distance is not external alone.

People have time travel stuck in a certain image,
why is that?
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby bionic » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:34 am

Sandra,
yeppers,
you get me and get what I am getting at, here..and I understand what you are saying

Code..
from a certain point of view all things are happeing simultaniously. So from that POV even linear time is impossible.
Expand your horizons.
You will..you're young yet..and open..and curious..I can see that
You can't wrap your mind around these concepts, just yet...BUT YOU WILL
I see that
please remember that everything is a spectrum, sound is a spectrum, light is a spectrum, temperature is a spectrum(freezing/melting points) PH is a spectrum (acid.alkaline stuff)..time, the understanding of it, I think, is also spectrum..you only understand the bit of that spectrum that your perceptions right now allow you to witness and understand..you have to have the inner vision to get your mind past that..and I know you have that in you
Gravity, they say, these days, is caused by time.
That's one theory.

Time is simply a recognition of measurement from our sense perspective..it's math, mapping, graphing...etc...but we are locked into our part of the spectrum of what time 'is' by what our senses can pick up..much like a antenna..it's so much more than that
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby sandra » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:12 am

bionic wrote:
Time is simply a recognition of measurement from our sense perspective..it's math, mapping, graphing...etc...but we are locked into our part of the spectrum of what time 'is' by what our senses can pick up..much like a antenna..it's so much more than that

What an off the hook few lines.

"but we are locked into our part of the spectrum of what time 'is' by what
our senses can pick up much like an antenna...it's so much more than that."

THATS HOT YO!

Gives clarity and simplicity to knowledge which is usually
complex. Just loved reading this thread.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby bionic » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:33 pm

yeah..
the 'old' me trying to make an appearance.
LOVE your new sigline.
Baby steps.
:)
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:23 pm

Not sure how we got off on this time tangent but Bionic is pretty hot. :drool: :whistle:

Anyway, Methotrexate is in the news. Some "Safeway" pharmacy in Colorado gave a pregnant woman Methotrexate which may lead to an unintended abortion. I wonder who the methotrexate was supposed to go to, and for what? The pharmacy is in real trouble. Amazing how this drug, which was invented in the 1970's to fight cancer, is still being used, and for all kinds of things. I wonder if the pharmacy read this thread? Strange that this drug causes abortion of fetus' since it counteracts advanced human growth hormones. Maybe in the quantities given in this prescription it does its job so well it makes the mother's body think the baby is ready to be born way too soon.
CodeBlackv2

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:33 pm

Not to go back to the time conversation but I did make a mistake that I should correct. There is one other "manipulation" of matter that effects time and that is with gravity. Time slows down in a gravitational field. I forgot about that one. Now back to your regularly scheduled program.
CodeBlackv2

Postby sandra » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:55 am

CodeBlackv2 wrote:Not sure how we got off on this time tangent but Bionic is pretty hot. :drool: :whistle:

Anyway, Methotrexate is in the news. Some "Safeway" pharmacy in Colorado gave a pregnant woman Methotrexate which may lead to an unintended abortion. I wonder who the methotrexate was supposed to go to, and for what? The pharmacy is in real trouble. Amazing how this drug, which was invented in the 1970's to fight cancer, is still being used, and for all kinds of things. I wonder if the pharmacy read this thread? Strange that this drug causes abortion of fetus' since it counteracts advanced human growth hormones. Maybe in the quantities given in this prescription it does its job so well it makes the mother's body think the baby is ready to be born way too soon.

Yeah I actually posted this in health forum about 4 hours before you
sighted this. It was definitely a story that caught my eye as well.
Not fluffin cool.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sandra » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:59 am

bionic wrote:yeah..
the 'old' me trying to make an appearance.
LOVE your new sigline.
Baby steps.
:)

Yeah those few lines you added got me on a tangent
with time... thanks, these subjects can be difficult to reach
should someone have such a different perspective,
and some of your thoughts were a breath of fresh air.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:30 pm

I would think you girls would be interested in the original topic since it deals with reproduction. Am I stereotyping? You know that as soon as it is possible to do and the technology is available that someone will create a human outside the womb. Combine that with cloning and other genetic technologies and we could end up with an army of robots pretty quick.
CodeBlackv2

Previous

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts