The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

Hi guys, its been 9 years...

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby Stoo » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:20 am

Hi,

It is regrettable but also relieving that so many of my experiences that I posted are lost to the internet.

I've been around for a long time. Fortunately my experiences have become better, or I have become better at blocking them out.

Since we last met I have finished bachelor and masters level education. PhD is the next level but I think that can wait a few years lol. Unfortunately however, my questions have only been answered partially, and the internet had nothing to do with it.

I don't really know why I'm posting here again, but I wanted to say hi, and I hope that this website still has the edge over ATS that it did 9 years ago.

:)
Stoo

Postby sandra » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:21 pm

Hi Stoo, welcome back!!

9 years is quite some time ago,
awesome you're around!

Are there any members you still recall?
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby greeney2 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:46 am

What, you mean you wasted all those years getting a Masters Degree when you could have sat in front of your computer and learned everything from us? :lol:

Good for you, thats a real accomplishment, you should be very proud of yourself doing so.

Welcome back, was this your previous posting name?
greeney2

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts