The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

7th Cavalry Helicopters attempt to defile Wounded Knee

Although this is set to be a controversial forum, it is detrimental to a community of free speech, open ideas, and dialogue. Warning: Some topics may be offensive to some users.
Forum rules
In this forum dedicated to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping, you will find controversial topics and ideas.

The main rule in this area is to stay away from racist comments or attacks. But, in the same respect, this is a place to state your thoughts and ideas on racial profiling, whatever they might be.

I have ZERO tolerance for racial remarks and insults, but, if you'd like to share ideas respectfully, you are free to do so.

Postby Aquatank » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:49 pm

I admit there is some good in trying to heal old wounds and Halfabo you are right a truck or bus would've been a better idea, but I know another thing that would have helped; doing it out of uniform until such time as the tribe wanted an official ceromony in uniform. I think that would go a long way by saying "we are people too and we recognize our unit's disgrace and wish to atone."

But in the long history of crimes past present and unfortunately future there must also be justice applied to the perpetrators from the lowliest civilian and recruit to the highest offices of the land. Rescinding the medals is a good starting point, but we've bred out kind too long in these continents to leave, so we must make peace and amends with our neighbors and stop the ongoing problems (exploiting tribal natural resources, and polluting their eco systems etc.) the USA has caused as inviduals, local, county, state and federal governments. This means among other things ceding good large tracks of land back to the tribes and treating them as nation states not as reservations with internationally recognized borders and the full rights of landlocked nations. A big move towards making amends is releasing Peltier with a full apology and reparations, he should not need a pardon for a crime he did not commit. There is so much we can do to set things right if we are willing to do so without strings and if the tribes are willing to accept.
Aquatank

Postby _Billy_ » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:44 am

The tribes have accepted everything from the US Government for the past 150 years and then they were shitt upon by said US Government.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby Nesaie » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:49 pm

Go home frenchie!

That means yo, you...billybot...oops billy gog...how do you spell it?

Bubye...you don't exist. I win. :D

Oops...did I say that outloud?????

Say it aint true.

billy...go back to whence you come!

Let me check my hair and nails, I believe I'm in the "battle forum". Billy go home you suck dick, if you could suck your own you would, unfortunately, your only stupid.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby drwho » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:02 pm

I am in soladarity with u !.. im jewish and being abused by the freemason government.. thats who is behind all....low life sorry ass masonic government...They all will pay the piper before long !!!....all the zionist jews and christians.
drwho

Previous

Return to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts