The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

Ickey gets passionate about what he calls 'Zionism' (video)

Although this is set to be a controversial forum, it is detrimental to a community of free speech, open ideas, and dialogue. Warning: Some topics may be offensive to some users.
Forum rules
In this forum dedicated to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping, you will find controversial topics and ideas.

The main rule in this area is to stay away from racist comments or attacks. But, in the same respect, this is a place to state your thoughts and ideas on racial profiling, whatever they might be.

I have ZERO tolerance for racial remarks and insults, but, if you'd like to share ideas respectfully, you are free to do so.

Postby deathcultreject » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:41 am

So this is what I did yesterday . . .

http://www.youtube.com/user/sdeevooo#p/u/2/cHVa1RPhoiY

. . . catching up with this alleged right wing nutter's new copy and paste lecture with new material on the moon and on 'Rothschild Zionism'

Ever wonder why he talks about Rothschilds more than Rockerfellers? It's because Rockerfellers ARE Rothschilds *facepalm*

As far as I can see, any capitalist faction which supports cultures which allow usery (money lending with interest for profit) when they get into wars with cultures which don't allow usery . . . well that seems to be inside Mr Ickey's category of 'Rothschild Zionism'.

I might have misunderstood that part. He was going fast and furious on it, and I do feel slightly annoyed that I'll never get that hour and a half of my life back again.

I'll admit that there were some good points in amongst it.
deathcultreject

Postby Nesaie » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:21 am

deathcultreject wrote:
Ever wonder why he talks about Rothschilds more than Rockerfellers? It's because Rockerfellers ARE Rothschilds *facepalm*

I think it's because of his audience. I had the impression he was in Scotland? Or at least he was speaking in the UK somewhere. I suspect he would have focused more on the Rockerfellers if he had been speaking in the US or maybe even in Canada. We know that the Rockerfellers are just the US arm of the Rothschilds.

In the early 20th Century we in the States knew about the Rothschilds. There was an old black and white movie I saw about them on youtube. Somehow, in the last 100 or so years, that history has been blocked out. When I saw that movie, it was new information to me. It did confirm everything else I had learned from "conspiracy" sites. What a joke, I have to see a movie to "confirm" other documented information. :lol: I'm laughing at my own words. :lol:
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Return to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts