The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

is bob lazar a liar ?

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby chrisv25 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:38 pm

CodeBlackv2 wrote:Xerium-525 ? You can't make an atom that big. It would fly apart. Some German scientists were trying to save their necks. Hitler was demanding progress and would shoot anyone who said it couldn't be done. Same goes for "the bell". All it did was kill scientists.

As for Bob, I just can't buy that the gov would allow him to blab. We have laws against that. And, where are the spacecraft? That's the problem with telling a whopper like this. What do you do next? It's gonna be the same with the 2012 people.

If you want to hide a secret, just have an untrustworthy person tell people about it. Just make sure he is only a useful idiot and doesn't know anything harmful.

That is a fun question and one that depends upon a couple of different
things. There are a few different answers depending upon how we
interpret what we mean by largest atom possible.

First, let us start with the largest stable atom. Typically when
scientists speak of the size of an atom it is, in one way or another, a
measure of the number of protons, neutrons, and electrons in a single
atom. As such, the heaviest stable atom we have found is a Bismuth
atom. It has 83 protons, 83 electrons, and a whopping 126 neutrons. If
we make such an atom heavier by adding protons or neutrons, it will no
longer be stable. There are heavier elements found in nature, however
once they are created (typically in the violent death of very massive
stars), they will eventually decay into lighter (and eventually more
stable) elements.

Now... let us assume we do not care about the lifetime of the atom, just
so long as we can find it regardless of how short lived it might be. In
such cases, nuclear physicists and chemists start with already heavy
atoms and attempt to make even heavier elements and isotopes through
collisions and interactions. The heaviest atom created in such a
fashion is an isotope of element 118 : It has 118 protons and 176
neutrons and is tentatively called Ununoctium! This element is so
difficult to create that the group of scientists that discovered it only
managed to make 3 entire atoms of the substance. The atoms were
extremely short lived and found to possess a half life of less than one
millisecond.

The actual history of its discovery is interesting, though somewhat
embarrassing, as the "initial" discovery of the element in 1999 was
found to be based on forged and fraudulent data.

Now... There are two exotic possibilities for even larger atoms!
First, in the conventional sense of an atom, nuclear scientists have
long speculated that there are very stable nuclei possible with more
protons and neutrons. The problem is getting there in the first place.
These super stable nuclei should be possible when enough protons and
neutrons are present to fill all the available states for the nucleons
within the atom. In such cases, the atom is expected to then be quite
stable (at least compared to other heavy atoms) as it would cost a great
deal of energy to pluck any of the neutrons or protons out of it. No
one has succeeded in creating or observing such atoms.

Lastly, in some respects neutron stars seem like extremely large atoms.
They are not atoms in the conventional sense, but the extreme density of
the star means that all the nuclear material is compressed together. I
would not interpret that literally as a neutron star actually being a
giant atom, just that you can draw interesting comparisons (perhaps with
a little poetic license).
chrisv25

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:21 pm

The largest atom possible is actually calculable. It is based on the strength of the forces involved, strong, weak and em. Those are known quantities. However, the accuracy of the size of the particles is still not completely determined and that changes the math a bit. Nice info though.
CodeBlackv2

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:21 am

The first post was taken by the Universe, meaning it was "unacceptable" and the computer spit it out, now, the second try, I will be short and brief touching only on important subjects:

MR ROBERT LAZAR is speaking of things he does not understand, having never flown in a UFO and claiming yet, to have seen UFOs, clearly since he describes a Layout and arrangements that are so totally different from Adult SIZE UFOs that are real, claiming that ALIENS look like little kids kind of like in the MOVIE ET, his imagination is "vivid" and recommendable and his desire for "alien visits" is obvious, but clearly to state a reality that does not yet exist is a form of "science fiction" and not a form of "SCIENCE FACT" therefore I would class MR ROBERT LAZAR into the same category as Jules Verne, a great science fiction author, but "SCIENCE FACT" it is not, meaning there is "no such thing as actual flying saucers" that have the "drive" specified by MR LAZAR for it clearly would not work on a scientific basis, the fuel would literally either "explode" or decay so fast it would be useless for long voyages, no explanation is made for how such an unstable element could be "stabilized" in order to acquire even the 500 kg that he claims researchers at area 51 have to work with, clearly his claims are "unbelievable" and "OUTRAGEOUS" from a "scientific standpoint" and no serious engineer or scientist that really understands nuclear technology would give any kind of credence to his claims!
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:30 am

This does not mean however that he is not making a positive contribution to the Universe by his claims, for he gets people to think in ways that may well be beneficial for mankind down the road, and by claiming a cover up, he may be helping JOSHUA BETHEL to "disclose the actual cover up" that is going on not just about UFOs in general but about the "ALIEN CONSPIRACY" that does in fact rule the globe, therefore while I do believe he is not "accurate" from a scientific standpoint and his "claims are clearly preposterous" he does have a point in stating that the government does engage in "large scale cover ups" and that is indeed true, both when it comes to covering up encounters between military jets and UFOs as well as the cover up concerning the "secret society" that secretly controls the world that is in turn supported by "extra terrestial intelligence" if you want to call these "REBELS FROM KOLOB" intelligent agents, and the HOME that they received by allowing them to "influence policy decisions" such as "application of lethal force" to other planetary inhabitants, such cases have been studied by UNIVERSAL JUSTICE PROVIDERS and we consider them a "highly questionable use of power" of a "destructive kind"!
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:36 am

Therefore if he is a "liar" he may well be a useful one, and I would venture to guess he may be helpful in bringing out the "actual truth" that the US government in fact is hiding:

a) That a secret society does in fact exist, that has been infiltrating and taking over 164 countries in the world!
b) That this secret society is based on "extraterrestial intelligence" of the spiritual kind, and that these extraterrestials assist the US government in killing terrorists, but also in "building nations" some of which in turn become "very powerful entities" which sometimes "turn to terror or war" for the purpose of enforcing their dictates over human beings all over the globe, this much I do know for sure, and I state it therefore!
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Postby Charlie_Breck » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:40 pm

Well Ambassador, Jules Vern wrote of time travel,and hidden cities, but he also wrote of a time when all people would be lead by one huge conglomerate. In that world all people would look to advertising to show them what to do. This is no so far of base now. Plus, the thought of going to the moon use to be a joke of science fiction too. As for being the ambassador of kolob, perhaps you should explain this more,for fair and honest talking. Thank You
Charlie_Breck

Postby Julian_Grimm » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:36 am

Is Lazar a liar? I really don't know. I do feel that his story is not 100% true and may contain more than a little disinformation. Now, is that disinformation the government is spreading or something he did on his own? My gut feeling is that Lazar cannot be trusted. I listened to him once on C2C where Lazar claimed he built a fuel efficient car but, conveniently, the plans and prototype were taken by the government. I find that an easy way to tell a BS story as he would be able to say the car existed but not prove it.

As it stands I am wary of Lazar's stories.
Donner Party Meats: We're here to serve YOU!!
Julian_Grimm

Postby swampy19 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:06 am

it seems odd that in the late 80's and early 90's he was everywhere and now you barely ever hear a peep about him, maybe something to think about
swampy19

Postby thunder » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:45 pm

don't THINK about it look it up. he got tired of the limelight . he still has his on line sight selling scientific equip. I have no idea if he is telling the truth or not. as any of us do. it was the best choice to get out of the public eye.
my 2 cents worth
THUNDER
thunder

Postby Cignus5entity » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:43 pm

I know that some have said his education as being in question. The thing with this, is that it would not be hard for the government to eradicate his records to cover their side of the truth. The government is the repository all records and to delete or modify records would be very easy. How many people would know the difference if they had to open a modified income tax record and know if it was modified unless they had opened it prior to the inquiry and seen a different one.
Cignus5entity

PreviousNext

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts