The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Is Codeblackv2 a ...

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby The_Joker » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:38 pm

The BV must be making an impact on the US Government and the powers that be. I have noticed that apart form Codeblackv2 a few others are what I believe to be Government Disinformation Agents now beginning to frequent the forums more often.

They, no matter the Administration in power (it seems) support them 100%, try to disrupt the free exchange of ideas by posting information which has been continuously proven to be non fact inflaming genuine posters.

The NWO is all about "Divide and Conquer" ..it is a shame that this site like so many others like it are under such attacks .. It will get to the stage that nobody will trust each other and it will be the death nail for the BV.

These people are owned and operated by the PTB.
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby bionic » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:01 pm

I am not a government agent!
or maybe I am.
Bwa! Ha! Ha!
Maybe I am and don't even know it?
that'd be a cool book/movie plot
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Nesaie » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:40 am

The_Joker wrote:Is Codeblackv2 a Government disinformation officer.

Maybe? I dunno.

If your assumption is correct, it doesn't mean there isn't a human being behind that.

I've argued here for years. I've seen many tactics here. Some I've grown to respect, others were just asses. I have my own suspicions of who they were.

CodeBlack version 2.0...he ain't bad. ;)

Not everyone who works for the government is bad. I will always bet on humanity over evil any day of the week. 8-)
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby at1with0 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:10 am

I don't want to piss in your cornflakes Joker but I don't think the denizens of BV are worth dis-informing. IOW, the gov't doesn't give that much of a s*** to disinform casual passersby.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby The_Joker » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:29 pm

Oh At1with0 mate, psyops is a very a intricate business, do not put any thing beyond the touch of the NWO, they infiltrate everything, the Truth Movement, Media, Education, Human Rights but to name only a few the list is almost endless. This site has probably one of the best collections of FOIA, having such a collection of information poses a threat to them believe me.

People who frequent this site are most likely on their watch lists because we are seekers of truth and there is a lot of truth in these forums if you take the time to read the posts carefully.
;)
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby at1with0 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:32 pm

What would be the motive to devote funds to disinforming people on a site like this?
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby The_Joker » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:54 am

The government must Deny, Deny, Deny .. For them to remain silent would be seen as capitulation.

They do so until the evidence of their skulduggery is such that they can no longer deny, they will never admit it, they simply readjust the rhetoric. ;)
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Previous

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts