The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

new guy here

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby touched » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:19 am

i just want to say hi to everyone and thank john and his staff for all the hard work theyve done to make this all possible !!! ive had some things happen in my life concerning e.t.s which ill be sharing in the near future on this forum . i look forward to hearing about other experiences as well ! its great to have resources like this and i feel it brings us a huge step closer to full disclosure .
touched

Postby blackvault » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:55 am

Thank you for joining, and welcome!

Other than moderators here on the board, I wish I had a stuff to get material online faster :) At this point - it is just little ol' me, which it has been for about 15 years now! :)

Thanks for joining again, and welcome to the site!
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby sandra » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:24 pm

Hi, where are ya? Nice to meet ya! :D
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby touched » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:52 pm

thank you for the welcome john and sandra !!! recently I posted a few of my experiences here and would like to know what you make of it. The more I read about others experiences, I realize that theres more to it and the similarities are astounding (and kind of alarming) . I know now that were not alone in this universe and that in itself was worth going through these ordeals ! I look forward to reading through the archives and thanks again for making this all possible !!!
touched

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts