The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

'Gentile sperm leads to barbaric offspring'

Although this is set to be a controversial forum, it is detrimental to a community of free speech, open ideas, and dialogue. Warning: Some topics may be offensive to some users.
Forum rules
In this forum dedicated to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping, you will find controversial topics and ideas.

The main rule in this area is to stay away from racist comments or attacks. But, in the same respect, this is a place to state your thoughts and ideas on racial profiling, whatever they might be.

I have ZERO tolerance for racial remarks and insults, but, if you'd like to share ideas respectfully, you are free to do so.

Postby greeney2 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:56 pm

It was moved because the topic did not fit religion and sprituality, it is clearly a racial and religious discrimination topic. The index still allows you to access this from either forum, nobody has had any free thought affected.
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:01 pm

I agree. Moving a thread is not the sign of anti-freethought or anti-free speech.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:24 pm

Nesaie,

I am also aware of the racism practiced by the Jews/Hebrews while they protest what they claim is anti semitism. I am not impressed with this from them or anyone else. For I know that behind the scenes many of them ..the Talmudic type are racist. Doesn't bother me as long as I know the source of it.

There are other groups today who have taken up the racist mantle while claiming others are racist. You can see them with predictability if you pay attention. They have turned racism into a cottage industry. You know this because if you think for yourself and remove the obvious racism...they have no platform on which to stand or make others guilty for thinking for themselves. Their investment is in keeping people dumb and ignorant. And the body politic is in on this as well. They to have a heavy investment in racism and guilt programming.

Oh..by the way....that link to Benjamin Freedman...I have that on audio tape. I've had it for many many years now and it is the original source for material which led me to the book I linked by Jack Bernstein.

The Arabs/Muslims are now playing the race card as well. Using/misusing the same techniques as the Hebrews/Jews have been doing for many years now. The Jews/Hebrews now have competition in the race investment field. Keep an eye on this one.

I have bookmarked the Benjamin Freedman link...thanks for this. It is indeed a very interesting study. I have known about the hidden agenda behind the Balfour Declaration for many many years now and when I read articles about it ..I look for any hint of backroom deals..you never see any..but it makes sense as to Freedman's explanation of what happened.
The double dealing of the British is why the Jews were so distrustful of them when they were trying to get back into Palestine after WW2. Also why Menachem Begin blew up the King David Hotel with many British still in it.....because of the British double dealing over the Balfour Declaration by the British White Paper.

I am a Heinz 57...no one is going to ever impress me with racism. I am just not interested in it from anyone. Stand on your own two feet..not your race. No matter who is doing it. I am not impressed with peoples race.

I am also not that interested in the Holocaust..because I also know others have suffered terribly since WW2 in holocausts. The Jews have no monopoly on this suffering.

I am sure the Holocaust occurred..don't misunderstand me here. You can debate the numbers all you want. It is still going on elsewhere since. No one group of peoples have such a monopoly on this...by race.

By the way again..I consider this kind of deception of others to be part of a religious spiritual deception...you put a name on this kind of deceitful religion or the politics of this religion..what ever you want. I know what I call it.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby Nesaie » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:50 pm

greeney2 wrote:It was moved because the topic did not fit religion and sprituality, it is clearly a racial and religious discrimination topic. The index still allows you to access this from either forum, nobody has had any free thought affected.

Thank you for the explanation.

Orangetom, I appreciate the fact you discuss these things. I suspect this rabbi is intentionally planted to make Muslims emotionally angry, like some of the televangelists in this Country. In a way, I too was trying to stir some emotions from the Christians around here to rethink their view of reality. Not against Jesus, but against the programming we're subjected to in the US.

Racism has always been around. It isn't going away. But, it is being exploited by the, for lack of a better term, the "powers that be". There is more racism today than 50 years ago, because of the exploitation and the broad use of the word. Racism is useful to the state for division.

Jesus was supposed to unite people. He did in his day...If he actually existed. ;)
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby orangetom1999 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:43 am

Nesaie,

Not against Jesus, but against the programming we're subjected to in the US.

Racism has always been around. It isn't going away. But, it is being exploited by the, for lack of a better term, the "powers that be". There is more racism today than 50 years ago, because of the exploitation and the broad use of the word. Racism is useful to the state for division.

Jesus was supposed to unite people. He did in his day...If he actually existed.

I agree...we are subject to alot of programming here in the USA. This is one reason I am so skeptical of the tack and motives of most of the MSM. IT is politicaly motivated in a zealous manner..meaning a religious manner. You just have to be able to define this religion...because they will not.

Agree..racism has always been around. It has become a tool ..an instrument by the body politic, MSM who shill for the body politic, and public education to divide the nation. You are right on the money on that one. I get tired of it because it is mostly the "usual suspects " carrying on with this division technique...and with predictability.

Jesus did unite people in the day...He is still uniting people.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:16 am

I agree...we are subject to alot of programming here in the USA. This is one reason I am so skeptical of the tack and motives of most of the MSM. IT is politicaly motivated in a zealous manner..meaning a religious manner. You just have to be able to define this religion...because they will not.

Agree..racism has always been around. It has become a tool ..an instrument by the body politic, MSM who shill for the body politic, and public education to divide the nation. You are right on the money on that one. I get tired of it because it is mostly the "usual suspects " carrying on with this division technique...and with predictability.

Jesus did unite people in the day...He is still uniting people.

I certainly agree with the programming/conditioning aspects of this line of reason, but the Jesus part gives me a great deal of pause. Why? Simple!

Far More people have been killed, murdered, died--in the name of Jesus than any other single entity EVER known to man. You have a supposed " WAR ON TERROR " going on right now which is REALLY nothing more than a battle between Islam and the Christian points of view--It's as simple as that. How many dead this past decade?

The Jews of Israel -- How many have been killed in that ( THING ) How long has it been going on?

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby at1with0 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:19 am

Is that Jesus' fault?
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby Nesaie » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:35 pm

Cole_Trickle wrote: I certainly agree with the programming/conditioning aspects of this line of reason, but the Jesus part gives me a great deal of pause. Why? Simple!

Far More people have been killed, murdered, died--in the name of Jesus than any other single entity EVER known to man.

I wonder...could this line of thought be part of the programing as well?

I'm not Christian myself. I do believe...no I know God is, that's it. I don't like the wars or the way religion is invoked to lead children to the slaughter. I too went down this path as a teen, and no I'm not trying to convert anyone to anything. Those who know me know my working beliefs today. I am merely questioning.

In a way, your statement is correct. It was during the "crusades" that the kazars converted to judaism. If, and that is a big IF, these people are the reason for the wars, crimes, drugs, etc. then you may be correct. However, at the time of Jesus' supposed life, there were many "Jesuses". Many men were running around healing people and performing miracles.

I also separate Jesus followers from christians. Not all christians follow Jesus and not all Jesus followers are christian. From what I've read, about this so called Jesus, he didn't like the banksters. He saw the abundance of this Earth. I'd even call him an individualist. Maybe Ayn Rand may have liked him. :lol:
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby greeney2 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:32 am

Far More people have been killed, murdered, died--in the name of Jesus than any other single entity EVER known to man

This is totally untrue Cole, and about a year ago I posted a link to the causes of most major wars and events. Even with the Crusades Religion was not the cause of so many wars, let alone Jesus. The Crusades did not even kill a fraction of the death toll of WW2. WW2 was the biggest death toll of any war by far and clearly not a religous war whatsoever.

It is a untrue misconception that Religions are the cause of most Major Wars, only some are classified as Religious in nature, most are not. Not a single war involving the USA was classifed as a religious war.
greeney2

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:12 am

Cole Trickle,

I certainly agree with the programming/conditioning aspects of this line of reason, but the Jesus part gives me a great deal of pause. Why? Simple!

Far More people have been killed, murdered, died--in the name of Jesus than any other single entity EVER known to man. You have a supposed " WAR ON TERROR " going on right now which is REALLY nothing more than a battle between Islam and the Christian points of view--It's as simple as that. How many dead this past decade?

The Jews of Israel -- How many have been killed in that ( THING ) How long has it been going on? 8-)

Cole

What you post here is pretty much standard of public education beliefs and human rationalization of today.

There is however a significant problem with this rationalization. There exists no such instruction for a church to carry on in this manner and call it Christian or of Jesus.

This means that any such instruction must come from another source outside of Christianity...yet on the outside it appears to be Christian. This is called a counterfeit system or counterfeit religion. This is known because the Christian religion or belief system is not taught by conquering or converting by the sword nor by the stake/burning.

Once you know this ...you can look at human history and see this for what it is.

There are many counterfeit systems out here once you know.

The original counterfeit system is the system of Royalty..ie...feudalism. In many of the feudal systems ..the royalty were considered gods/demi gods. Where their crowns were put on them by the priesthoods of these nations. For these reasons these royalties were often addressed as "My Lord, Your Grace, Sovereign", and other royal religious titles.
Even in many nations where the ruler was an Emperor..the same divine right of kings system applied. Their power was absolute...from God. It amounted to a form of Bondage among these peoples and nations. And most of these nations...their economies bore testimony to the counterfeit nature of the religion at work. Their economies were dead..inert. A few living well off the labors and efforts of many. Very similar to Communism today.

I will remind you of the track record of history itself...not of religious dogma ...if you comprehend of what I am attempting to show here.

In the last 100/150 years ..since the "Enlightenment Times and Thinking" Times of science and wonderment...more peoples have been killed and slaughtered throughout this world and in a shorter period of time than in the so called religious wars of the past. In the last 100 years how many have the Communists alone killed? Not only of their own peoples but of foreign nations as well?? And these are anti god nations...the Communists. How many in China, In Russia...anti god nations. They are spreading their anti god dogma by the Sword....Cole Trickle. This is Enlightment??

Remember what I told and or explained above...that Christianity is not spread or converted by the sword or stake. This alone should clear up what the Roman Church is. Yet so many want to use or misuse Rome to represent all of Christianity by default. This counterfeit should be obvious to any thinking rational individual. Yet ironically it is often missed by even Christians who should know better but are made to feel guilty unto silence by this deceitful history.
Yet Rome is not alone in this. The Lutherans have done so and so too the Anglicans.
You can find this history in John Fox and his Book of Martyrs. Both of Rome and other so called Christian Churches.

My point here is to tell you to be careful of what many claim is Christian and also to be aware of counterfeit religious doctrine and dogma for it is very common and all around us ...daily.

This is also why you often see me illustrating Politics as a devout religious dogma...except that most of the dogma or belief system is hidden from the public they claim to serve.
And the media is also a devout religious cheer leading support group for the Politics. All of them.
A type of media priesthood ..if you prefer.

Well...I am prattling on here now.

Hope you get the idea or pattern here.

This world and its support groups..including public education is not what it advertises itself to be and is often deceitful and misleading to the public for the purposes of control.
And it is a religious dogma...the dogma of this world and the religion of this world...of Ishmael.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

PreviousNext

Return to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts